Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. (2518 Views)

"My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Cherlene(f): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
olaolulazio:
Please, I need a serious advice from you here, my friend called me 3days ago telling me he went for checkup in the hospital and that the doctor said his sperm cannot produce due to somethings he didn't mention to me.
This morning he called my phone and started begging me to please sleep with his wife. I know I can't and won't do such for him but, what do u think I can say to scare him away and even stop him for bringing someone else in to sleep with his wife?

What would you have done if you were in my shoez?

Please advice cus I don't want him to make the mistake of his life.

Good evening

- Do not PERFORM the INCLINATION from your friend.

Cherlene
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
pet4ril:
grin grin very funny, what has HIV gotten to do with low sperm count
no mind me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Evil Can One Be... / . / In A Marriage, Responsibilities Should Be 50/50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.