Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six (37204 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by manyathink(f): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Good , me I want to start making moi moi. Hope my bf will help me sell it

2 Likes

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by cnwokike(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2015
We should understand that God is always ready to bless the works of our hand as long as it is legitimate.

1 Like

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by chingydaboss(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Do d will of God nd prosper.. avoid crime at all cost..

God bless this family

1 Like

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2015
any hustle na hustle as long as u don't cheat or murder people for material gains...Money can come from any business, it must not be thru so-called flashy n white collar jobs....God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Candybob(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
grin
Wat a name cheesy
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by MARKone(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
He who finds a wife finds a good thing.

True, someone who will ride with you, in Good or Bad times.

2 Likes

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by SirBlack999(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2015
And they thought we were only in drugs.
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by saintkel(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I just love igbo men. They don't see helping their wives a big deal.

There's one on my street too. The husband does all the hard-work, and the wife just sell to customers.

If yoruba man try that one, him family go say him wife done turn their pikin to mumu.
Some yoruba men do it sha, but its very rare.

Before tribal warlords start qouting me.

#Omoyorubanimi...Onye ofe nmanu to the bone.
Hahahahaha, y not marry me nw, I'll take gud care of u bt u will be d husband....
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by opeadura(f): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2015
nice
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by abimbawealth(f): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Jah bless your hustle
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Tunagee(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2015
emamos:

http://leadership.ng/features/463274/how-frying-akara-took-me-out-of-poverty-father-of-six

And aome graduates with university degrees/ HND with masters go dey earn N25000 working as slaves all in the name of ''i be graduate''
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by emerged01(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2015
That's it! we need to start getting it right. There is money everywhere, it only take humility, patience and endurance. Not everybody must work in office.,if everybody must....nobody will be there to sell akara,pepper,meat etc.

4 Likes

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by vivalavida(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2015
When Ukariwo’s wife went on maternity a few months ago, he was fully in charge frying akara in the morning and evening couple with getting the five children ready for school in the morning and picking them after classes. “Thefact that I didn’t get conventional education will not be a barrier for my children; I will make sure they get the best I can afford for now.”

this is the Igbo spirit.It is the driving force behind every igbo family. uneducated fathers hustle to make sure they bequeath sound education to their wards. that is why it is difficult not to see an Igbo family without a graduate.
God bless this man

10 Likes

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by benELOHIM7(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Let the hausa man bring his honesty and leave his stupidity at home, let the yoruba man bring his intellect and leave his laziness at home, let the igbo man bring his resourcefulness and leave his greed at home. Then and only then shall we have a country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by kuzee(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2015
you can do any mean job as a stepping stone to where you want to be in life..

Watch collections available Emporio armani,
Casio Edifice Et all and Timberland, with other collections,visit link at signature

1 Like

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
ajepako:
I'm Yoruba, and proudly Lagosian.

But this is one of the things I love most about Ibos.

They are very hardworking..

Never seen a lazy Ig-bo before..

Ig-bo Kwenu!

# team-say-no-to-tribalism#

2 Likes

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by charlesucheh(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
My favourite part is, the birth control suggestion.
If he can curb that, then he can concentrate fully on giving the children the best he had promised.

1 Like

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by jaymichael(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
iCLAP for this MAN abeg.
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by freecocoa(f): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2015
There's no shame in honest labour jare.

2 Likes

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by ednoville(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Good day nairalanders, i just want to solicit votes for my sister's baby, his name is Daniel, and he is involved in this children hospital competition, as we speak he is in 2nd position with 767 likes behind an American baby who has about 818 likes, i beg you to pls click on the link below or copy and paste on your browser, the next picture you will see is that of baby Daniel, if you are not logged in to Facebook, it will ask you to log in, and if you are logged in just click like below the picture it will increase his likes, you can only vote once, pls help a beautiful Nigerian baby, I know Nigerians are always there for each other and Naija no dey carry last, God bless you as you vote baby Daniel

http://wshe.es/3nWOuk7T
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Young4jose: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2015
#True Story, I dy patronise them 4real# their Akara no get mate in Kuje..........!

1 Like

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Pritibox: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2015
It happens.

Reminds me of the Graduate who left his job to fry akara.
The one thing is doing something and devoting your time to it while asking God to bless your hustle.

Nice one mister.

http://blog.pritibox.com

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by damton(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2015
This is what happens when God bless your hussle.
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Henry22(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
ajepako:
I'm Yoruba, and proudly Lagosian.
But this is one of the things I love most about Ibos.
They are very hardworking..
Never seen a lazy Ig-bo before..
Ig-bo Kwenu!
# team-say-no-to-tribalism#
pastor come see o them don dey confess o
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Omooba77: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2015
emamos:

http://leadership.ng/features/463274/how-frying-akara-took-me-out-of-poverty-father-of-six

Dont despise days of little beginning,God bless your family sir and ma
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by coolluk(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I just love igbo men. They don't see helping their wives a big deal.

There's one on my street too. The husband does all the hard-work, and the wife just sell to customers.

If yoruba man try that one, him family go say him wife done turn their pikin to mumu.

Do U stay at coker?
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by kenny987(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
This is how they struggle and strategise. Tomorrow when they buy a land n build their house n the children they are training today become achievers some dolts will say Igbos aren't respectful, they don't bow to their hosts, that they want to take over and all d bs they spew.

Tell me why they won't celebrate n freestyle when they climb from grass to grace by hardwork n determination! Someone will see it as show off if they reject oppression. Yeye ppl! God bless this couple n dia family biko!

8 Likes

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Achilies(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
benELOHIM7:
Let the hausa man bring his honesty and leave his stupidity at home, let the yoruba man bring his intellect and leave his laziness at home, let the igbo man bring his resourcefulness and leave his greed at home. Then and only then shall we have a country.

True talk

1 Like

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Eehehe , you took the word of my mouth. I have seen allot from your area . infact there is on in that boundary axis that I always envy and pray for his hustling.
The way he carries the wife business for head you will think he was jazed. Another one in Apapa always intrigue me, though this one na shop. But they no dey shame and they are proud of it. This was opposite of what I witnessed in my service year in some part of ......... In which the husband wakes up in the morning to be drinking kainkain and playing drafts and ludo.waiting for one of the wives to go farm and cook good meals.
MissSlimbody:
I just love igbo men. They won't see helping their wives a big deal.

Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by prmix: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2015
birth control ke? i laugh in Chinese cause more are on the way.
Re: How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six by ochardbaby(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2015
emamos:

If you can afford to buy a car of 20,000,000N,
Please this couple needs your assistance.

Let's help give them a new life!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Under Consideration To Replace Sanusi As CBN Governor / Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.