Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ - Forum Games (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ (138767 Views)

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others / Say Something Positive / Say Something Positive To The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2012
" Start by doing what is necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly you will be doing the impossible"

St. Francis of Assisi
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2012
"There are three ingredients to the good life; learning, earning, and yearning."

Christopher Morley
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2012
"You are not beaten until you admit it."

-- George Patton, general
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
If you don't give up you cannot fail cry smiley

source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZlXWp6vFdE
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 5:05am On Jan 31, 2012
"You create your future with the power of your intention. Intention is simply the conscious act of determining your future now. Health, harmony in relationships, happiness, money, creativity, and love will come to you in the future, based on your intentions now.

Intend every day and create your future life".

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret, bringing joy to billions
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
"We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons."

-- Jim Rohn, Motivational Coach
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2012
"Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability"

Joe Brown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2012
"I call that mind free which protects itself against the usurpations of society, and which does not cower to human opinion: Which refuses to be the slave or tool of the many or of the few, and guards its empire over itself as nobler than the empire of the world." ~ William Ellery Channing
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
"Diligence is the mother of good fortune, and idleness its opposite ----."

-- Miguel de Cervantes, writer
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
"Every action of our lives touches on some chords that will vibrate in eternity."

Edwin Hubbel Chapin
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2012
"Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction."

Al Bernstein
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
"The optimist pleasantly ponders how high his kite will fly; the pessimist woefully wonders how soon his kite will fall." grin

William Arthur Ward
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2012
"Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve."

-- Leonardo da Vinci, Artist
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2012
"Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning game."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2012
"Realize that everything connects to everything else."

Leonardo Da Vinci
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2012
"Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so."

-- Charles de Gaulle, statesman
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2012
The main thing is keeping the main thing the main thing.
~ German Proverb
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2012
"The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."

-- Benjamin Disraeli, statesman
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2012
"Winning is important to me, but what brings me real joy is the experience of being fully engaged in whatever I'm doing."

-- Phil Jackson, basketball coach
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:18am On Feb 14, 2012
"It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviors are better than yours, and you'll drift in that direction."

-- Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, CEO
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2012
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

George S. Patton
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2012
"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

George Sheehan
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2012
"In every work of genius, we recognize our once rejected thoughts."

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by violent(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2012
No son, don't you fret, we aint giving up yet

-Violent!
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2012
It is only the unlived past which becomes your psychological burden, Live life so passionatly,so lovingly,so totally,that you can taste something of eternity in it.
OSHO
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2012
Great minds think alike.Greater minds think alone.
unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2012
Be yourself with no conditions,no strings attached-just be yourself and then you are healthy,you are whole.
OSHO
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2012
"There's a way to do it better -- find it."

Thomas Edison
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2012
I am an African.

I owe my being to the hills and the valleys, the mountains and the glades, the rivers, the deserts, the trees, the flowers, the seas and the ever-changing seasons that define the face of our native land.

My body has frozen in our frosts and in our latter day snows. It has thawed in the warmth of our sunshine and melted in the heat of the midday sun. The crack and the rumble of the summer thunders, lashed by startling lightening, have been a cause both of trembling and of hope.

The fragrances of nature have been as pleasant to us as the sight of the wild blooms of the citizens of the veld.

The dramatic shapes of the Drakensberg, the soil-coloured waters of the Lekoa, iGqili noThukela, and the sands of the Kgalagadi, have all been panels of the set on the natural stage on which we act out the foolish deeds of the theatre of our day.

At times, and in fear, I have wondered whether I should concede equal citizenship of our country to the leopard and the lion, the elephant and the springbok, the hyena, the black mamba and the pestilential mosquito.

A human presence among all these, a feature on the face of our native land thus defined, I know that none dare challenge me when I say - I am an African!

I owe my being to the Khoi and the San whose desolate souls haunt the great expanses of the beautiful Cape - they who fell victim to the most merciless genocide our native land has ever seen, they who were the first to lose their lives in the struggle to defend our freedom and dependence and they who, as a people, perished in the result.

Today, as a country, we keep an audible silence about these ancestors of the generations that live, fearful to admit the horror of a former deed, seeking to obliterate from our memories a cruel occurrence which, in its remembering, should teach us not and never to be inhuman again.

I am formed of the migrants who left Europe to find a new home on our native land. Whatever their own actions, they remain still, part of me.

In my veins courses the blood of the Malay slaves who came from the East. Their proud dignity informs my bearing, their culture a part of my essence. The stripes they bore on their bodies from the lash of the slave master are a reminder embossed on my consciousness of what should not be done.

I am the grandchild of the warrior men and women that Hintsa and Sekhukhune led, the patriots that Cetshwayo and Mphephu took to battle, the soldiers Moshoeshoe and Ngungunyane taught never to dishonour the cause of freedom.

My mind and my knowledge of myself is formed by the victories that are the jewels in our African crown, the victories we earned from Isandhlwana to Khartoum, as Ethiopians and as the Ashanti of Ghana, as the Berbers of the desert.

I am the grandchild who lays fresh flowers on the Boer graves at St Helena and the Bahamas, who sees in the mind's eye and suffers the suffering of a simple peasant folk, death, concentration camps, destroyed homesteads, a dream in ruins.

I am the child of Nongqause. I am he who made it possible to trade in the world markets in diamonds, in gold, in the same food for which my stomach yearns.

I come of those who were transported from India and China, whose being resided in the fact, solely, that they were able to provide physical labour, who taught me that we could both be at home and be foreign, who taught me that human existence itself demanded that freedom was a necessary condition for that human existence.

Being part of all these people, and in the knowledge that none dare contest that assertion, I shall claim that - I am an African.

Today it feels good to be an African

Thabo Mbeki
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2012
IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2012
^^^Emofine, thanks for adding the above 2 posts. Great motivationals for Africans and the whole of human race. cool
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2012
"Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it with use."

-- Ruth Gordon, actress

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (66) (Reply)

What Are You Thinking Right Now? / With Three Word Per Post! / The Hilarious Picture Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.