Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ - Forum Games (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ (138475 Views)

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others / Say Something Positive / Say Something Positive To The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2012
"Win without boasting. Lose without excuse."

Albert Payson Terhune
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2012
"A man with ability and the desire to accomplish something can do anything"

-- Donald Kircher, Executive
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2012
"The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work."

-- Oprah Winfrey, Talk Show Host
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2012
"He who has courage and faith will never perish in misery."

Anne Frank
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2012
Here are 11 Most Amazing Success Lessons from Albert Einstein himself:

1. Keep your mind open
“The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.”

If we think we already know something, we stop learning, we stop questioning, we stop innovating, and, inevitably, we stop improving. Do not let your dysfunctional beliefs, your negative experiences or your education, keep you from moving forward. Sometimes the best way to make a breakthrough in life is to leave your heavy baggage of knowledge behind.

2. Get curious
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”

Curiosity is one of the rare qualities that we should learn from our children. It is what keeps us young, interested, engaged and fascinated. Curious people are “seekers” – they not only try get to the bottom of things, but embrace new experiences and actively look for challenges that will stretch them, whether that involves making new friendships or learning new skills.

And while everyone knows exactly what curiosity feels like, we often forget to apply it to our day-to-day lives (even to things and people we think we know most about!) When we approach the world with a curious mind and an opened heart, there is simply no reason to feel bored, cynical or demotivated.

3. Persist
“It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”

How long are you willing to stick with your goals or look for solutions to your problems? How about 5 or 10 per cent longer than you normally would? A lot of times it will be enough to turn your luck around and help you to become successful.

4. Welcome Mistakes
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”

Making mistakes is a necessary part of being successful. Not only by making mistakes we learn what does not work, but some of these mistakes actually turn into happy accidents that adjust the course of our professional or personal path and guide us in the right direction.

5. Change Your Attitude to Change Your Life
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”

Your reality is a reflection of your thoughts. A cause of every problem or every challenging situation that we have brought upon ourselves is rooted deep into our past negative thinking patterns. We can not change our past. But we can change the way we choose to respond to these problems and situations Right This Moment.

Sometimes choosing to emotionally let go of the problem is the fastest way to make it disappear.

6. Live in the Moment
“I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”

Having goals and thinking about where you want to be physically, financially and professionally is crucial for our success. Correctly-chosen goals, as road signs, point our efforts in the right direction and help us to stay focused. However, having plans for the future is not the same as obsessing over everything that might or might not happen 5-10 years from now.

7. Create Value
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”

The way I see it, there are two choices when it comes to attaining success and making money: you can either concentrate on what you want to get from life and those around you, or you can concentrate on how your business, services, products or your efforts can add value to the world around you.

If you concentrate on the first, you can make a decent living, but only if you concentrate on adding value, you can be truly considered a successful person.

8. Seek Experience, Not Information!
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”

You can learn about certain subject all you want, but you will never truly grasp it until you put your knowledge to practice and turn it into your personal experience.

9. Always Do Your Best
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”

Success in itself is an ability to do something better than most people would do it. If you want to be successful in any area of life the rules are always the same – try harder, persist longer and practice more than you normally would.

10. Take Risks
“Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.”

Common sense is a great tool that can contribute to our success, if used moderately. However, being too cautious and always choosing the most “achievable” goals is what keeps so many people living below their God-given potential.

11. Focus on What Matters Most!
“Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

This is a sign that hung in Einstein’s Princeton University office as a reminder of the truly important things in life. To him it was love and happiness.

1 Like

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2012
"Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes."

-- Henry Kaiser, industrialist
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2012
"Stop and take your time to notice things and make those things you notice matter."

Cecelia Ahern
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2012
"A life without cause is a life without effect."

Barbarella
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2012
"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."

Hubert H. Humphrey
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2012
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you'll be a success."

-- Albert Schweitzer, humanitarian
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 4:33am On May 18, 2012
Hello,today is a day for special sharing.grin

Please copy and paste in your browser and download some soul awakening documents here:

http://www.mindsecretsexposed.com/freegifts/freedl.php

Keep your spirit high ALWAYS.

Yours sincerely,

jamace
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2012
"You don't need anyone else's permission to be happy. Your life is magnificent not because someone says it is, but because you choose to see it as such."

Ralph Marston
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:10am On May 20, 2012
"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's. And guess what they might have planned for you? Not much."

-- Jim Rohn, Motivational Speaker
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 8:44am On May 20, 2012
^^^^ love your quotes! thank you

@ topic, If your having a bad day, change your clothes and start it again at that moment and decide it will be better. It works!
Me
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2012
talina: ^^^^ love your quotes! thank you

@ topic, If your having a bad day, change your clothes and start it again at that moment and decide it will be better. It works!
Me

Thanks for the compliments and thanks again for contributing. cool
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2012
"Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy."

Milton Erickson
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2012
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."

Aristotle
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 9:38pm On May 22, 2012
jamace, I've been feeling down lately do you have any medicinal quotes for me? cry
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2012
emöfine2: jamace, I've been feeling down lately do you have any medicinal quotes for me? cry

Oh dear! I hate to hear/see a loved one cry. Be of good cheers dear. Weep no more because your maker and helper, the LORD, who made heaven and earth is with YOU in this moment. May God restore your spirit in full soonest. Cheers.

For medicinal quotes, yes there are. Google "medicinal quotes", and make your choice.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2012
jamace:

Oh dear! I hate to hear/see a loved one cry. Be of good cheers dear. Weep no more because your maker and helper, the LORD, who made heaven and earth is with YOU in this moment. May God restore your spirit in full soonest. Cheers.

For medicinal quotes, yes there are. Google "medicinal quotes", and make your choice.

Ah I feel like a baby for crying but thanks even though I don’t abide by the lord...when I said medicinal I meant healing/uplifting lol...
But I’ll just drop a little general quote before I leave:

Half the things we worry about never even happen smiley
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2012
wink wink wink
emöfine2:

Ah I feel like a baby for crying but thanks even though I don’t abide by the lord...when I said medicinal I meant healing/uplifting lol...
But I’ll just drop a little general quote before I leave:

Half the things we worry about never even happen smiley

Ok. No qualms dear. I respect your belief.

If that is what you meant by medicinal quotes then I put it to you that this thread is the answer. Motivation is medicine for the spirit meant for both healing and upliftment.

Stay motivated. cheesy
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 10:12pm On May 23, 2012
Thanks jamace smiley
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 5:20am On May 24, 2012
No matter how bad things may seem at the moment, it will eventually pass and better days will surely come.

When youre worried or stressed, address it head on, look it in the eye, and come to terms with all possible outcomes.

Everything will be OK.

When you are feeling really low, you can only go up from there.

If you are feeling down,do something that makes you feel happy/good/or enjoy.

If you are feeling down,get a hug from someone you love.

If things keep going wrong, start telling yourself that something good is going to happen and suddenly all these little things to be grateful for start showing up even in the smallest ways.

If you allow it, many times throughout the day, you can realize that you are happy in spite of stresses and worries!Its true!

cool
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 7:23am On May 24, 2012
smiley
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by cindyrella(f): 11:41am On May 24, 2012
^You are Blessed
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:48am On May 24, 2012
I believe I can fly.
I believe I can touch the sky.
------->R. Kelly.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 11:55am On May 24, 2012
cindyrella: ^You are Blessed
kiss
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2012
Thanks all for your contributions. cool
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2012
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. "

-- Plato, Philosopher
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by emofine2(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2012
"Don't dream it, be it"

- Rocky horror tongue
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2012
"We must look for the opportunity in every difficulty instead of being paralyzed at the thought of the difficulty in every opportunity."

-- Walter E. Cole, Korean War Hero
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2012
"To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you."

-- Tony Dorsett, American Football Player

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (66) (Reply)

With Three Word Per Post! / The Hilarious Picture Game / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.