Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,617 members, 7,770,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ - Forum Games (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ (137827 Views)

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others / Say Something Positive / Say Something Positive To The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
"People with goals succeed because they know where they're going"

-- Earl Nightingale, Motivational Speaker
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by triplemlord: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
I may not b where I nid 2 b, but I thnk God I'm not where I used to be..! Moving 4ward is d plan.. ! Oluwa speed me up.. ! *Jah-Bless-Triple-M-Lord*
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 4:44am On Jan 19, 2013
"I always view problems as opportunities in work clothes."

-- Henry Kaiser, businessman
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2013
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But, I can't accept not trying."

-- Michael Jordan, basketball star
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2013
"It's fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure."

Bill Gates
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.(Walter Winchell)
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.... (Seneca)
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jhydebaba(m): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2013
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
"Move forward into the New Year with a vivacious spirit and positive attitude! Out with the old and in with the new! Say goodbye to the woes of 2012 and welcome the great memories in the making of 2013!"
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2013
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:00am On Jan 29, 2013
You are an electromagnetic being emitting a frequency. Only those things that are on the same frequency as the one you are emitting can come into your experience. Every single person, event, and circumstance in your day is telling you what frequency you are on.
If your day is not going well, stop and deliberately change your frequency. If your day is going swimmingly, keep doing what you are doing.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end."

-- Denis Waitley
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2013
"A man's doubts and fears are his worst enemies. "

-- William Wrigley Jr., entrepreneur

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2013
"Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks."

-- Phillips Brooks, clergyman
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2013
"Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life."

-- Mary Kay Ash, Entrepreneur
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2013
"There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be."

Oprah Winfrey
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2013
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
- Randall G Leighton
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
"Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want."

-- Robert G Allen, Author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
"Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it." kiss kiss

Bernard Meltzer
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
"A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power."

-- Brian Tracy, Author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.” ~ Zig Ziglar
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2013
"If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking."

Buddhist Proverb
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2013
"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." Succeed, anyway. cheesy

-- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by ayox2003: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2013
Enough shovels of earth, a mountain. Enough pails of water, a river. - Chinese proverb.

Frawzey
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2013
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

-- Buddha
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:19am On Feb 15, 2013
"Sometimes, we just need to be amazed by the small things."

Angela Pacheco
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
"Every achiever that I have ever met says, 'My life turned around when I began to believe in me.'"

Dr. Robert H. Schuller
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2013
"Today is yesterday's effect and tomorrow's cause."

Phillip Gribble
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2013
"Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy."

-- Dale Carnegie, Author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2013
"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark."

-- Michelangelo, Artist
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
"As for worrying about what other people might think - forget it. They aren't concerned about you. They're too busy worrying about what you and other people think of them." grin

-- Michael le Boeuf
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (66) (Reply)

With Three Word Per Post! / The Hilarious Picture Game / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.