Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ - Forum Games (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ (138677 Views)

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others / Say Something Positive / Say Something Positive To The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Charmin1(f): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
I am thankful to all those who said no it's because of them i did it myself. Albert Einstein
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2013
At bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time. -Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
"You will become as great as your dominant aspiration."

-- James Allen
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
"You must do the things today that others will not do so that you can have the things tomorrow that others will not have."

-- Anonymous
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2013
“You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”
― C. JoyBell C.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2013
“Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.”
― Audrey Hepburn
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
"Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. "

-- Napoleon Hill, Pioneer of Personal Achievement Philosophy
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs

“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2013
"When you innovate, you've got to be prepared for everyone telling you you're nuts."

-- Larry Ellison, entrepreneur
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2013
Focus on what matters most. Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

- Albert Einstein
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

-- Mark Twain, Author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2013
No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.
Demi Lovato
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2013
If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
Pat Riley

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jhydebaba(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour on it, the more it will contract

~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
What you love doing is a clue to your calling and talent.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Deiok(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2013
if humans do the possible God will do the impossible. If humans do the natural God will do the supernatural. So rely on God rather than man.

1 Like

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Think positive. Positive thinking uplifts the spirit and lightens the soul. It allows your inner person to breathe without the weight and stresses of the world.

- Lee (Spiritual Tactics)

1 Like

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by VisualArc(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2013
VISUALARC CONCERNS provides quality Architectural Designs that bring your desired dream home into reality.

The fundamental aim of our business concern is to offer Architectural, Structural, Electrical and Mechanical Drawing Services and EXECUTE CONTRACT in conformity with required standard and Emphasis on:

 Specifications set by our clients.
 Adherence to time schedule and our client's budget.
 Sticking to the organization's vision, core values and environment standards;
 Safeguarding our organizational efficacy with a view to achieving high quality standard.

Mobile:

JOHN MOLOKWU
Principal Partner

E-mail: visualarc.concerns@gmail.com

Office Address:
#22 Dunamis Street by Aunty Alice School along RCCG Road, Mararaba, Abuja
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2013
"Do not be afraid to give up the good for the great."

Kenny Rogers
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Newman3: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2013
Nothing Can Stop The Bullet Of A Determined Mind. BE FOCUS!
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2013
"All life is a chance. The person who goes farthest is the one who is willing to do and dare."

-- Dale Carnegie, Writer
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Newman3: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2013
Take D Pains Required To Become What You Want To Become, Or You Might End Up Becoming Something You'd Rather Not Be
Donald Trump
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.
Robert H. Schuller

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 5:25am On May 02, 2013
"Say Yes to Life. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."

Henry James
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Newman3: 7:28am On May 02, 2013
Life Is 10% What Happens To Us And 90% How We Respond.

Heith Karrell
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2013
Dream never hurts anybody. Keep working right behind the dream to make it real.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Newman3: 2:57am On May 05, 2013
I WALK SLOWLY BUT I NEVER WALK BACKWARD.

Abraham Lincoln
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Newman3: 3:00am On May 05, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
I WALK SLOWLY BUT I CAN NEVER WALK BACKWARD.

Abraham Lincoln
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2013
"Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes."

-- Benjamin Disraeli, British prime minister
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2013
Stress, worry, and anxiety simply come from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what you don't want! If you find that your mind is projecting into the future in a negative way, focus intensely on NOW. Keep bringing yourself back to the present.
Use all of your will, and focus your mind in this very moment, because in this moment of now there is utter peace.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (66) (Reply)

What Are You Thinking Right Now? / With Three Word Per Post! / The Hilarious Picture Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.