Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? (40512 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / Help: My Grandma Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
RobinHez:

Oya lie say u go pay the 15 million grin
er . . . my grandma has died already. tongue
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by francizy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigJosh101:
with such a comment I know people like u can't be trusted. U have trust issues.

I don't freaking need your useless trust bro, after all, you ain't my business partner. I said what I fee and all you needed to do was read thru and post yours rather than type stewpid replies to other's post.

I wonder how people reason. That some mofos don't cherish their grand parents should it mean that everyone doesn't too? If I had a grand mum that loved me more than any other person in the world as at the time she was alive, a grand mum that the only person she ever asks after (out of the numerous grandchildren she had) was me, a grand mum that the one year I spent with her was one of my best as a kid, a mother that ensured i ate to my satisfaction before she feeds and if i finish of the food, she goes hungry, then why won't I borrow to save her life?

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by eneye29(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hehehehe. I ll use d money to cater for her grand children
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by kkool0411: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wetin she dey wait for?
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by RobinHez(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
er . . . my grandma has died already. tongue

If she were allive? angry
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
RobinHez:

If she were allive? angry
of course, I will have to negotiate price.
And if they don't agree,

I'll . . . let her die. cry 15 million is too much nah. She should forgive me.

We shall meet again.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Adeyemi0(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
I don't care how much money i have.
I will provide the 15 million for the surgery even if she has one day to live.
I'm so foolish or should i say insane that sometimes i give a large sum of money to people i don't even know.
I wonder what will happen if I'm the richest man on earth, my only need is a mansion, cars & i will give out all my money to people.
many people say this but I believe that humans are insatiable.....
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by mccblaze(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Is diz a question or what?

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by RobinHez(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course, I will have to negotiate price.
And if they don't agree,

I'll . . . let her die. cry 15 million is too much nah. She should forgive me.

We shall meet again.

grin
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by nuraindeen(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
At 95,she has spent more than enough on the earth. I can't even pay #1m for her surgery cos at that age,the chance of surviving the surgery is just about 20% because of the age. Instead,I will advice the doctor to be given her wat we called" palliative care" and this will be reducing her suffering even though it cannot cure the ailment. This will be given to her till her death.

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nicepoker(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
ab1x:
Yes, I will
no u won't.

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by chinchum(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
XXCASH:
I went through only the first page and from the response I saw, one doesn't need to ask why the country is the way it is.
I have always told those around me that Nigerians are one of the most wicked people on earth and that's why we kill ourselves for money.

Hey man, your moniker tells me you most likely have a crazy love for money. Surgery on a 95 yr old woman in my opinion is wickedness. Chances of survival is also very low. Why plunge all your live savings on something which chances of survival is close to zero

At 95, she will be in constant pains, ask anyone around you who knows someone within that age bracket. , After age 80yrs or thereabout, no major surgery should be carried out on an individual. The cost for that operation is also too exhorbitant, grandma has seen it all.

I laugh when my grandma of 84yrs complains of pain and is told by the doctor, it is pain of old age, and should only use her pain reliever.
It is not about Nigerians, it is what anyone with common sense will do, even if (s)he is Aliko Dangote's worth
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Mackson01: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
I will pray Heaven gate be opened for her straight. 95 naa extratime.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by kelechiMarie(f): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
jezzzzz longest time.shocked Where have you been?
Forgot ur username all this while.
been sick and also writing exams
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
I don't care how much money i have.
I will provide the 15 million for the surgery even if she has one day to live.
I'm so foolish or should i say insane that sometimes i give a large sum of money to people i don't even know.
I wonder what will happen if I'm the richest man on earth, my only need is a mansion, cars & i will give out all my money to people.

I feel u. I feel we're kindred spirits. Lol
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Will simply pray and fast to seek the face of God before I make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'll pay for d surgery. Funny enough she might live another 20yrs. Because she's old doesn't mean her death is fixed for sure. Pple die everyday...young and old.
If I had d chance to do it again, I will do it over and over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
kelechiMarie:
been sick and also writing exams
Ehya,sori. Done with the exam? How ur health now? I do remember u,twas ur moniker i do find very hard to remember.

Hope u know we had an unfinish business? .cheesy
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by stan83: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by tobiblinks: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
for were, i wont ooo, she has spend her days let me spend mine
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
She self will request to die

I have reasonable grandparents

2 Likes

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by kelechiMarie(f): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ehya,sori. Done with the exam? How ur health now?
I do remember u,twas ur moniker i do find very hard to remember.

Hope u know we had an unfinish business? .cheesy
oh really i cnt seem to remember dis unfinished business
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
kelechiMarie:
oh really i cnt seem to remember dis unfinished business
Your DP of course.cheesy
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by kelechiMarie(f): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Your DP of course.cheesy
oh okay. Check my dp u'll see my pics there
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by theMusicNerd(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
ab1x:
Yes, I will
It is tasteless to prolong life artificially... Einstein

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by LordaGuru: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
mccblaze:
Is diz a question or what?
No, it's a subtle demonic temptation to reveal how cold the love of many has waxed in this decaying generation. Human life is forever sacred, whether of very old aged or very young embryo, and as such should never NEVER EVER be equated with money. I won't just give the 15M, I'll give the 16M and still borrow more if need be to save her life. I'm glad that this Life is a matter of Choice, I don't follow the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by gbayi4real(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Granma we tell me not to worry..
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
kelechiMarie:
oh okay. Check my dp u'll see my pics there
That pix is a fraud,even microscope can't spot ur face there "grin"

upload a better pix jare.cheesy
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by kelechiMarie(f): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
That pix is a fraud,even microscope can't spot ur face there "grin"

upload a better pix jare.cheesy
if you look closely you can oya open ur eyes grin
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
kelechiMarie:
if you look closely you can oya open ur eyes grin
upload bolder one na.cheesy

am allergic to such pictures "grin"
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by MrsDoctor: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

It's cos we all know you won't only if you have green blood flowing in your veins.

Granny go and die in Osho Baba's voice.

when you read this you won't

https://www.nairaland.com/2628418/evil-mother-inlaw

Give your response and i will add your response on my mag, which will be coming out soon. Thanks
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by MrsDoctor: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
chinchum:

Hey man, your moniker tells me you most likely have a crazy love for money. Surgery on a 95 yr old woman in my opinion is wickedness. Chances of survival is also very low. Why plunge all your live savings on something which chances of survival is close to zero

At 95, she will be in constant pains, ask anyone around you who knows someone within that age bracket. , After age 80yrs or thereabout, no major surgery should be carried out on an individual. The cost for that operation is also too exhorbitant, grandma has seen it all.

I laugh when my grandma of 84yrs complains of pain and is told by the doctor, it is pain of old age, and should only use her pain reliever.
It is not about Nigerians, it is what anyone with common sense will do, even if (s)he is Aliko Dangote's worth
You are very right my friend, tell them and if you read this story you go vex more This is my name here i write stories and this is my first on naira land,

https://www.nairaland.com/2628418/evil-mother-inlaw

Give your response and i will add your response on my mag, which will be coming out soon. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.