Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (39882 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Omicronvaccine: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (Photos)

A Nigerian woman has mourned her estranged husband who she reconciled with on his sick bed the same day he died, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter page, the lady, Temmy Omoileri wrote;

"I was summoned suddenly to the hospital after almost three years of separation. He was on the sick bed, seeing each other again, reminded me of the many dreams I've had about him and how i was the one telling him I don't have anything against him again.

I did the same, he was calm, he responded positively to everything I said to him, I apologized for the wrongs I did, which was to call the cops, I told him the devil did us great evil and we can start all over again.

I asked if I should go home and make food for him, he said yes, oh, what a joy! I miss cooking for him, I told him, our kids are fine and standing by him on the bedside was my 13yrs old, and I said, I never fought you back, I've been waiting and hoping that all this war will end oneday.

The SW said he was okay that I came,
There's a me that's feeling hopeful that he's going to come back home and all shall be well again.

Only for me to be called again late night that he died. I was confused, I ran to the hospital confused, my sight became blurry, and I couldn't imagine me seeing him dead. I was hoping we would talk about everything and how much I had learned and suffered alone with the kids.

I was hoping I would get the opportunity to tell him, he hurt me so much and made me suffer like a criminal that I wasn't. My head went blank.

I had bladder loose.

I couldn't comprehend anything. I was numb.
I was summoned to pick up his body. Where do I go from here, koyemi.

I was handed over all his house keys, car keys, credit cards, everything!!!

Still in shock, I visited his home to move his stuff back home, and my heart kept breaking as many things were being revealed at that time.

He has different types of concoctions sent to him from nigeria by his families that he's been taking, which led to his kidney damage.
I realized I'm the one who often scrutinized his intakes..

12 years of marriage, he never visited the hospital or had any course to be admitted.
I began to hear many things.

I have questions I couldn't answer.

It feels like the enemy planned it all out.

During his burial, I saw his eyelids moved, oh, I was going to say, "Prince, oya get up, let's go home."

I realized that despite all that happened, at the end of it all, he was my responsibility to care for after he died.

I said to myself, where are all the people who encouraged him to wage war against his only family? They are nowhere to be found.
We are by ourselves now! Me, him, and his kids.

This is family! Never allow anyone in your marriage. When it's all done and clear, it's gonna be you and him and your kids.

There's no one else again who's as important as your wife/husband. Only my signature was accepted, I was told you're his next of kin, and he didn't change anything despite his rage.

My heart kept aching.

Nobody else matters at this moment, but his family. Please don't let love and forgiveness diminish from your home, no matter how bad the situation looks. We only know the beginning of war, but we never know the end of it.

I thank God I was able to speak to him, I told him, I never fought you, despite all that you did to me.

He was quiet, I told him, "I do call you, but you don't answer my call.

But, it's fine, let's forget all that happens and move on. But he chose to go REST from it all.

Adieu Adewale''

https://twitter.com/Temmy_omoileri/status/1692518025340317874?t=P06oaIi1wuvre5_ZGe-rEA&s=19

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by talented321: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2023

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Puss360(f): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmm....
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by darkmarky(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2023
cry such a sad ending. Family is everything.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by illicit(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Eeyah

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by utytill(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Another lesson to Humanity.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Foodqueen(f): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2023
A broken heart.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2023
What a sad story.
Most times you just have to forgive these big heads.
😭 RIP to him

40 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Family will always be around you even on your death bed, always eat with your fam don’t watch them starve sad

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Jestin: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2023
He will rest in peace now with a heart free of grievances

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by sotall(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2023
I was handed over all his house keys, car keys, credit cards, everything!!!

She got what she came for!!! angry

Fear women!

She probably knew he wasn't gonna make it and decided to come inherit his bank accounts and properties.

The security agencies should investigate her properly to ensure she wasn't responsible for his death. Man didn't die all these while but the day she came, he died.

175 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by OMEGA009(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2023
My Grandfather once told me “Dem no dey use gra-gra of Kai-Kai, troway schnapps”.

Know this and know peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by merits(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2023
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Do you know that the only tree a monkey cannot climb is the banana tree.

Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This implies that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it is most likely a gift from someone. The question is, why then can't Monkey climb banana tree, but can climb the tallest trees in the forest? Hence, the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

This little analogy is full of divine message to the right thinking human being. In the journey of life, there are several things you like but will never be achieved unless you are given by God Almighty. Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy.

May His mercy continue to abide in, and with everyone of us forever.

Good morning, children of God and happy weekend.

141 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by ecolime(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2023
He has different types of concoctions sent to him from nigeria by his families that he's been taking, which led to his kidney damage.

Lesson to those who take Agbo 247

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by tasceige(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2023
Call your parents today!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Chinjo2: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2023
Make peace when you are still alive. Nobody knows tomorrow

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by FuckTheMod: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Women ....

Most Selfish, confused and manipulative specie...

I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE SHE DID THAT BECAUSE SHE KNOWS HE WAS LEAVING...

The moment you don't give them a chance to MANIPULATE YOU, EXPLOIT YOU, MISBEHAVE AND DO AS THEY PLEASE, YOU BECOME TOXIC, EVIL, CARELESS AND INSECURE TO THEM.

They always want to eat their cakes and have it.
My USELESS ex-girlfriend is always crying and complaining of how her husband is disloyal and dating single girls... THIS WAS A GIRL THAT HAD SUGAR DADDIES (MARRIED MEN) BACK THEN.
Now that karma is catching up with her, she's feeling like the victim grin grin grin

I just dey tell the mumu make she dey patient grin grin grin

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by phemmyfour: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Too late though
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by tolumizzy(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Wicked world...she did that cos she knew the man won't make it

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Vinnie2000(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmm

It's like she had underground information that the Man would die that day.😒

Dem no dey Trust Woman finish. sad

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by alishaynoor0: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2023
🪦 👨

She came for the purpose of getting her share of the 💵

Check my sig and patronize me today

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by BarrElChapo(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Lots to learn. Daily Forgiveness is an essential ingredient to a successful marriage as it was evident that they both loved each other dearly in this story but couldn’t make it work under a single roof.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by simplepee(f): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2023
So touching.

Meanwhile Nairaland boys said your wife is not your family, ignorant boys.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by onomeabuja: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (Photos)

A Nigerian woman has mourned her estranged husband who she reconciled with on his sick bed the same day he died, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter page, the lady, Temmy Omoileri wrote;

https://twitter.com/Temmy_omoileri/status/1692518025340317874?t=P06oaIi1wuvre5_ZGe-rEA&s=19
Hmmmmmmmm interesting story on a sunny sunday embarassed
R.I.P & D Lord will give u d woman & children strength to carry on from where he STOPED Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
It's a miracle working God....

From Grass to grace, just like that!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by wethebest(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Naso. Like say u no contribute to his death. Once una reach abroad, una go turn to tiger against una husband. Useless lots

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Praktikals(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Women sha. So she went to see a sick man and was crucifying him by telling him you did this in year 1905, you did that in year 1915. I fear who no fear women.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by jegaxe(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
RIP
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Abaniwealth(f): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
sotall:
Fear women!

She probably knew he wasn't gonna make it and decided to come inherit his bank accounts and properties.

The security agencies should investigate her properly to ensure she wasn't responsible for his death. Man didn't die all these while but the day she came, he died.

How? What is the woman offense now?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Streetdoctor: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Aunty keep quiet, u knew that d man won't survive d whole thing.
Where were u all d years of separation?
Where were u when he was first diagnosed of kidney failure?
After d baba dun kpai, u now went to his apartment and took credit cards, cars and house key.
Women!!!!!!! D greatest mistake of creature if women.
As for those agbo jedi buyers, be careful of d type of agbo u take. Rather than patronizing all these road side sellers, why not go to agbo market and prepare it by ur self, atleast u know what u are drinking than, taken mixture of chloramphenicol, schnapps and d likes

42 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years / Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.