Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

A Letter To The Moderator - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter To The Moderator (586 Views)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education / Education: Where Is/are The Moderator(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To The Moderator by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2009
I really appreciate all your efforts in ensuring people have a wonderful forum like this where sensitive issues are dealt with. But still, there is more.

I want to seize this opportunity to draw your attention to some topics that are simply unnecessary in the sense that such similar topics already exist and some people still go as far as duplicating them. A very good example is the What's Ur Jamb Score" issue which has lots of topics already and one person would still go ahead and start THE SAME TOPIC.

Please let's try and correct this.

Thanks.
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by MrCrackles(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2009
Thanks a lot!

It will be dealt with, people still dont adhere to the full rules and regulations hence the continued duplication of threads and breaking of rules

But the admin is constantly working hard and the moderators are as well

I am only responding because i used to moderate this section before with Phemour, but i will make sure we keep things in check!!

Thanks wink
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster
what is ur biz? r u da owner of da forum?

@mr crackles the sacked moderator
u still have mouth to talk after i laid you off
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by MrCrackles(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2009
bigmodo:

@ poster
what is ur biz? r u da owner of da forum?

@mr crackles the sacked moderator
u still have mouth to talk after i laid you off

Stop being an idiot!

I hope you got the message, that confirms my status OK!!

No one sacked me, you stupid nuisance!!! cheesy
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2009
@Bigmondo

U are such a little bratty ass who never grow up because if you ever got brains, why should many people start the same topic when they can actually use the existing one to interact and come up with a wide range of opinions? I know FOOLS like you who never use their brain! It's a pity!
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by Hardar4lag(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2009
@bigmodo no dey behave like small pickin na yu go let pple dey insult yu
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by delejames(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2009
Haha.,Mr moderator,you have to show good example.why all those insults?
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
If you are not careful, i will recommend you for a ban and your IP address will permanently be banned as well!!

Watch what you type on this forum

Go ahead and recommend me for a ban and also for a permanent ban of my ip. I can easily change my ip or i can use proxy. I am unstoppable. I am a mysterious guy. I am the nairaland ghost. WOW! Am on fire.
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2009
stereo2:

@Bigmondo

U are such a little bratty ass who never grow up because if you ever got brains, why should many people start the same topic when they can actually use the existing one to interact and come up with a wide range of opinions? I know FOOLS like you who never use their brain! It's a pity!

U r lucky i am in good mode right now. A maga just paid me $9,000, so i am gonna chill right now.
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Stop being an idiot!

I hope you got the message, that confirms my status OK!!

No one sacked me, you stupid nuisance!!! cheesy

Chei! dude, chill, i was only pulling your legs. Sorry if it hurts you. Happy now!
Re: A Letter To The Moderator by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hardar4lag:

@bigmodo no dey behave like small pickin na yu go let pple dey insult yu

Oh boy, wetin be ur own. Who made a judge here?

(1) (Reply)

Businesses On Campus / You're Unlimited / University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.