Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) (37976 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Adenugay(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
ok
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Googleus(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
tobtap:
eyaaa... rest in peace...BUT Y SNAP D DEAD? undecided

he gave d permission

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria really lost influential persons in the stampede; an appeal court judge, a university professor, a journalist and a king.
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Cool

That's good for them

Try not to stone Satan in your next life, cos only one name among men can defeat Satan that's the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
You need help.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by hobinarr(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
whats Good?Some people sha
ihatebuhari:
Cool

That's good for them

Try not to stone Satan in your next life, cos only one name among men can defeat Satan that's the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Vastjoy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
May Almighty Allah forgive all his sins, prevent him from the torment of the grave & grant him Aljana Firdaus- Ameen

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
now you have learn't your lesson;
that if mecca is truly an holy land;
devil will have died from century of been stoned there.
.... when the deveil stone back ...no complain

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by bawz012(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:
WHY DOES ANYTHING RELATED TO ISLAM ENDS UP IN DEATH
Because Islam is real!
And the fact b say nobody go escape DEATH. only time will tell...

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by bawz012(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Cool

That's good for them

I de laff ur ignorance...
u funny die!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by kishimi8(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
360frolic:
The Emir of Zang, Taraba state has been confirmed to be among those killed in Thursday's stampede that killed over 717 people in the ongoing Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-AN3pbqPgUaM/VgZQ_Dk8eII/AAAAAAABtOk/5WUSzC3ClQk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

May his soul rest in peace.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/09/photo-emir-of-zang-taraba-among-dead-in_26.html

is there anywhere called zang in taraba,, i think its zing not zang pls correct

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by mansadi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
A human is dead nd some savages have turned it into religious issue. Some of them even commented "COOL". We have forgotten that we are humans first before we were muslims or christains, we are humans first before we were hausas or igbos or yorubas, we are humans first before we were northerners or southerners. So if you have forgoten that part of humanity then you are no better off than ISIS, Al Qaida or even Bokoharam. You are a disgrace to yourself, your family, your tribe, your town, your region, your country, your religion(if you have any) bt most importantly, you are a disgrace to HUMANITY. Shame on you.

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by bawz012(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
oluwaseyi000:
now you have learn't your lesson; that if mecca is truly an holy land; devil will have died from century of been stoned there. .... when the deveil stone back ...no complain
u knw nothing...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
360frolic:
The Emir of Zang, Taraba state has been confirmed to be among those killed in Thursday's stampede that killed over 717 people in the ongoing Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-AN3pbqPgUaM/VgZQ_Dk8eII/AAAAAAABtOk/5WUSzC3ClQk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

May his soul rest in peace.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/09/photo-emir-of-zang-taraba-among-dead-in_26.html

The town is ZING not Zang make the changes, and he was a very religious man he hardly missed the 5 daily congregational prayers in the town mosque besides his palace.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by MsZeezah: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless religion
I sincerely hope your religion takes you to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
But why shows the real dead face

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by tartar9(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless religion
stupíd igbo

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Occurstaem(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Inna lilahi ina illehi rohjihun

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by SweetSoup(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Inna lilahi wahina ilehi rojihun, may his soul and the other departed rest peaceful in aljannat Fridaus.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by tunde202(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=ihatebuhari post=38401061]useless religion[/uquote]
....mind telling us why so miss 'i-hate-buhari'?
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by tunde202(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
mansadi:
A human is dead nd some savages have turned it into religious issue. Some of them even commented "COOL". We have forgotten that we are humans first before we were muslims or christains, we are humans first before we were hausas or igbos or yorubas, we are humans first before we were northerners or southerners. So if you have forgoten that part of humanity then you are no better off than ISIS, Al Qaida or even Bokoharam. You are a disgrace to yourself, your family, your tribe, your town, your region, your country, your religion(if you have any) bt most importantly, you are a disgrace to HUMANITY. Shame on you.
Sounding so intelligent....

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by tunde202(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
oluwaseyi000:
now you have learn't your lesson;
that if mecca is truly an holy land;
devil will have died from century of been stoned there.
.... when the deveil stone back ...no complain
Think u need to learn how to speak well of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Tekzyflex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
See wetin stoning dey cause.....Rip emir
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by grinface98(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Cool

That's good for them

I suppose curse ur life and ur generation with dat ur brainless quote but I just see say u be female. If not, I no wetin I fit do u. But still u are damn stup1d for not having any respect whatsoever for the dead. A simple "RIP" would have been perfect. Instead, u chose Nairaland as the platform for u to showcase ur fo0lishness. I would be so glad if u could swap positions with that man in the grave coz u are absolutely useless here on earth. Weyrey!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Psylas(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Cool

That's good for them

didn't your Jesus died? He was murdered and hung neked like roasted meat!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by meerak54: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
ernesty20:
islambad .. Rest in peace to the dead
have u being shown wher u will die. How u will die and what will kill u?I ain't expecting u to say u don't know

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by FunnyDude(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless religion
Your papa na useless goat.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by blacq2009(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
ernesty20:
islambad .. Rest in peace to the dead
It's not anybody's fault that you have a fish brain

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by blacq2009(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji’oon

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by bimbcy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Cool

That's good for them

wanted to say smt on dis but on checking ur profile ......I reserve ma comment(ba magana). May God grant him and others Aljannah firdaus. Haters, #iluvbuhari

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by bimbcy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
grinface98:
I suppose curse ur life and ur generation with dat ur brainless quote but I just see say u be female. If not, I no wetin I fit do u. But still u are damn stup1d for not having any respect whatsoever for the dead. A simple "RIP" would have been perfect. Instead, u chose Nairaland as the platform for u to showcase ur fo0lishness. I would be so glad if u could swap positions with that man in the grave coz u are absolutely useless here on earth. Weyrey!
haba! feel ur anger dou but dis is too much
God may lead her to d right path soonest

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by nyabinghi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:
WHY DOES ANYTHING RELATED TO ISLAM ENDS UP IN DEATH
like jesus died too

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
dondemex:
You need help.
very urgent help wallahi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.