Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,117 members, 7,957,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? (3125 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
The pope used the illuminati sign during his adress to the us congress... In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). The bent three fingers are shaped as three number six’s, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Is the pope a false propheth? Isnt the end nearer that we think? Jesus Save us pls...

1 Like

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Here

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Eberex(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
You are so Ignorant dude! What if i tell you i do my finger the same way when i try to make a point. I bet you do too, but you are too ignorant to sense it. If you are a student try and watch lecturers too. Almost everyone doe it. Now does that mean they are members of iluminat...or whatever you call it. Or that make me one?

Abeg park ya bus well well, make i watch premier league match o jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by resty4(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Roman catholic is broda 2 islam n it may interest u 2 know both cults r satanic.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Pavore9: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
l do the same gesture especially when am explaining things, so l am now a member of illuminati

“A man is responsible for his ignorance.” ― Milan Kundera

1 Like

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by plaetton: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
kushstalin:
The pope used the illuminati sign during his adress to the us congress...
In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not
used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the
unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring
(antichrist). The bent three fingers are shaped as three
number six’s, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity
(Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great,
Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in
one unitary hand sign.
Is the pope a false propheth?
Isnt the end nearer that we think?
Jesus Save us pls...

Oh gosh!

What kind educational system produces deluded mo.rons like this? shocked

Every hand gesture is now illuminati, and by op's logic, satanic? shocked

And the op mysteriously seems to have a phd in satanic hand gestures?

This African is sooo brainfxxked. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Eberex(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2015

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by hahn(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
kushstalin:
Here

Please make you sure you refund all the money spent on your education to your parents or whoever was responsible for it.

It is obviously a waste
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
hahn:

Please make you sure you refund all the money spent on your education to your parents or whoever was responsible for it.

It is obviously a waste
undecided
lol.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
plaetton:

Oh gosh!

What kind educational system produces deluded mo.rons like this? shocked
Every hand gesture is now illuminati, and by op's logic, satanic? shocked
And the op mysteriously seems to have a phd in satanic hand gestures?
This African is sooo brainfxxked. undecided
Hahahahaha...Enganar
Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
First of all, Pope Francis gave a shout-out to his “Muslim brothers and sisters” when he said this – “I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters: Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice.” In case he doesn’t know, Islam clearly teaches that their god, Allah, has no son. None at all. So for a Christian to be a spiritual brother or sister with a Muslim is impossible. The Qu’ran boldly declares that Allah has no son: “It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, “Be,” and it is.” Surah 19:35,36 Pope Francis has been wooing the Muslims into the Vatican tent for sometime now. In November of 2014, he prayed inside a Mosque in Istanbul, in December of 2014 Pope Francis defended Islam as a “religion of peace”, and just a few weeks ago issued the order for all Catholics in Europe to take in Muslim migrants to live with them in their homes. BUT IT DIDN’T STOP THERE, NOT BY A LONG SHOT. POPE FRANCIS DECLARED THE WORK OF JESUS ON THE CROSS TO BE A FAILURE Perhaps the most shocking, the most stunning words to ever come out of the Pope’s mouth had to do with him talking about the “failure of the Cross”. What?? It is because of Jesus on the cross, that we have salvation. It is because of the cross that we now have access to the Father and a FULL pardon for our sins. It is because of the cross that Heaven, and not Hell, is our destination. This is what he said: “The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross .” That was it, not another word. You would expect him to say something like “while it appeared to be a failure to His disciples, the cross was actually a victory…” or some such thing. I have heard that preached many times before in church. But the thing is, he didn’t say that. He just simply stated that the life of Jesus on the cross “ended in failure”, which is a complete and total lie. How he could just leave it there, in defeat, to declare the cross a FAILURE and not expound one, tiny bit more is beyond imagination. The Pope, the self-proclaimed “vicar of Christ”, preaching a message of the FAILURE OF JESUS on the cross. Honestly, words fail me at this moment. Truly. What better way could Pope Francis end a “sermon” whose opening remarks call Christ-rejecting, Hell-bound Muslims our “brothers and sisters”, and whose main point is the “failure of Jesus on the cross”, than by praying to Mary and asking for her blessing: “Dear brothers and sisters, in a few moments, we will sing the Magnificat. Let us commend to our lady the work we have been entrusted to do. Let us join her in thanking god for the great things he has done…”

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by hahn(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
kushstalin:

lol.....

Nice.

You have a sense of humor grin
Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by johnydon22(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
hahn:

It is obviously a waste
undecided
And people say i shouldn't speak up against religion. . .It has literally turned our youths into retards ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by hahn(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
And people say i shouldn't speak up against religion. . .It has literally turned our youths into retards ..

I believe we should be speaking up against the failed education system in our nation. Most of the knowledge passed to the youths are archaic at best.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by johnydon22(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
hahn:

I believe we should be speaking up against the failed education system in our nation. Most of the knowledge passed to the youths are archaic at best.
Seriously i studied in this fail education system too, even though i deh carry class for head am not this psychotic..undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by mcmbonu: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
kushstalin:
First of all, Pope Francis gave a shout-out to his
“Muslim brothers and sisters” when he said this – “I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters: Firstly, my greetings as the celebrate the feast of sacrifice.” In case he doesn’t know, Islam clearly teaches that their god, Allah, has no son. None at all. So for a Christian to be a spiritual brother or sister with a Muslim is impossible. The Qu’ran boldly declares that Allah has no son: “It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, “Be,” and
it is.” Surah 19:35,3 Pope Francis has been wooing the Muslims into the Vatican tent for sometime now. In November of 2014, he
prayed inside a Mosque in Istanbul, in December of 2014 Pope Francis defended Islam as a “religion of peace”, and just a few weeks ago issued the order for all Catholics in Europe to take in Muslim migrants to live with them in their homes. BUT IT DIDN’T STOP THERE, NOT BY A LONG SHOT. POPE FRANCIS DECLARED THE WORK OFJESUS ON THE CROSS TO BE A FAILURE Perhaps the most shocking, the most stunning words to ever come out of the Pope’s mouth had to do with him talking about the “failure of the Cross”. What?? It is
because of Jesus on the cross, that we have salvation. Iis because of the cross that we now have access to the Father and a FULL pardon for our sins. It is because of
the cross that Heaven, and not Hell, is our destination.
This is what he said:
“The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember
that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life,
humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the
cross .”
That was it, not another word. You would expect him to say something like “while it appeared to be a failure to
His disciples, the cross was actually a victory…” or some work we have been entrusted to do. Let us join her in
thanking god for the great things he has done…”

pls watch this, Pope Francis in United State And see how people love him. Even Pres, Obama, his wife, daughter, vice president and came out to welcome him. You are here wasting your time.

I'm a Muslim but I Love the Pope. He is the Pope of whole world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZedWS0LbP8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBM7DIeMsP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9fJ5toGSVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMrTNfJBPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXnTb47GEc
Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by hahn(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Seriously i studied in this fail education system too, even though i deh carry class for head am not this psychotic..undecided

I am sure you will agree that most of the knowledge you now possess weren't acquired while you were in school. There are some "spiritual" occurrences that actually have basic explanations but due to the lack of basic education, most people will rather just conclude that these instances are supernatural because of their lack of understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by plaetton: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
hahn:

BINGO! My Brother.

I had a debate on religion with a microbiology graduate the other day, and left feeling shocked, hypertensive, and dejected.

His religious beliefs were shocking, to say the least.

I sat down and affirmed to myself that I cannot be angry at the man, but at a woefully out-of-sync educational system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by hahn(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
plaetton:

BINGO! My Brother.

I had a debate on religion with a microbiology graduate the other day, and left feeling shocked, hypertensive, and dejected.

His religious beliefs were shocking, to say the least.

I sat down and affirmed to myself that I cannot be angry at the man, but at a woefully out-of-sync educational system.

@bolded, that's a compliment.

Proper education can't be found in our schools as the type of education we get is mainly theoretical and not practical. Subjects like history, maths and a basic understanding of the sciences should be given special consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? by Eberex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
resty4:
Roman catholic is broda 2 islam n it may interest u 2 know both cults r satanic.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do GOD's prophets ever teach/prophesies lies? / The Lord's Chosen July Crusade,titled:time For God To Prove His Power! / Is Cuddling and Kissing A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.