Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt (2436 Views)

Elrufai Is A Bigot And Hatter Of Southern Kaduna- Sen. Laah / The Emerging Headache Of The Igbo Ethnic Bigot / Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Justcash(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Before the last elections, Nigerians were warned about the dangers of electing Buhari as president. Nigerians were warned that Buhari is the following;

A Tyrant:

He relies on absolute control of power and arbitrary decision making. This is evident in the fact that I t is almost 100 days of his leadership, and he is finding it very difficult to appoint ministers to help him to run the country. More still, his mode of appointments is based on his ability to control his appointees like puppets rather than capabilities. This is why he has appointed mostly people with military background than true technocrats.

AN ETHNIC BIGOT:

While many of his supporters will like us to believe that Buhari's appointments are based on merit, one is left to wonder why his appointments are so skewed to his own region. Moreover, he has systematically marginalized some other ethnic groups even though these groups boast of some of the best technocrats and professionals that are also qualified for those positions. Well, it is not surprising because Nigerians were warned that Buhari is very divisive and he does not pretend about it. He cares very much about the dominance of his ethnic group over competence and capability.

VERY CORRUPT:

Well, it is not only stealing that is corruption. Appropriating authority for personal gains is also corruption. Buhari has not hidden the fact that it is his cronies and supporters that will enjoy the benefits of his new found political power. He has made this fact very clear. What he does not know is that such an action is also an act of corruption. Moreover, Buhari has pardoned well known political criminals like Sylva, Amaechi and Tinubu. He foot dragged when Fashola was pointed out for corruption, but he pounced on Saraki in a show of misappropriation of power. Moreover, he still dines with OBJ, ATIKU and other hegemons that stole Nigeria blind.

Vindictiveness is also a very important trait of Buhari. He will spend these four years chasing the people that wronged him in the past while the socio-economic and political spheres of Nigeria will crumble and retrogress into oblivion.

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS NOT CORRUPTION. IT IS LEADERSHIP INEPTITUDE. WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD LEADERS THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO LEAD AND WHAT TO DO. It is possible to bring progress in the midst of corruption but impossible to do so in the face of leadership ineptitude.

BUHARI IS THE WORST LEADER THAT NIGERIA WILL EVER HAVE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by DaBullIT(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
No matter how Corrupt, Bigoted, Tyrannical Buhari is

GEJ is the worst president Nigeria ever HAD

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Justcash(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

No matter how Corrupt, Bigoted, Tyrannical Buhari is

GEJ is the worst president Nigeria ever HAD

By the time Buhari is done with you and your country in 4 years, you will not be able to comprehend how you got yourself into a state of monumental political agony.

For now, keep consoling yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by DaBullIT(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
And if the country gets better , i hope you leave at once and never come back
Justcash:

By the time Buhari is done with you and your country in 4 years, you will not be able to comprehend how you got yourself into a state of monumental political agony.

For now, keep consoling yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Justcash(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
And if the country gets better , i hope you leave at once and never come back

I am not in the country with you and I will stay away with my family until a sane president takes over. As for Nigeria getting better under Buhari, DREAM ON.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Justcash(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
Buhari hobnobbing with one of the common thieves (OBJ) that destroyed Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by onenaira3: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Justcash:

I am not in the country with you. As for Nigeria getting better under Buhari, DREAM ON.

I support you on this. I'm not even in that country too but I enjoy coming on this site. Anytime I come here, it makes me laugh seeing the hellhole that country is getting. I stopped feeling sorry for them years ago. Let them continue suffering, economy falling and poverty increasing.

Na change dem dey get na. Change. Sai Buhari!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Zico5(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Justcash:
Buhari hobnobbing with one of the common thieves (OBJ) that destroyed Nigeria.
If u re not satisfied, go and die

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Justcash(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Zico5:

If u re not satisfied, go and die

You sound like Oshiomole. Try a new phrase. "Go and Die" is becoming stale and boring.

Even if I die, it won't stop Buhari from returning Nigeria to the pre-1999 condition where the economy was dormant and simple stuffs like GSM were non-existent. By the time Buhari finishes with you, you will look for a job as a cobbler and you won't find.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by DaBullIT(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Hheard that line before only to see another comment
Justcash:

I am not in the country with you and I will stay away with my family until a sane president takes over. As for Nigeria getting better under Buhari, DREAM ON.
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by sammyj: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Thrash come from a wailing haters that is liable to die young if you don't stop hating. Get a job PMB is already doing his job!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by chrisblack: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Justcash:
Before the last elections, Nigerians were warned about the dangers of electing Buhari as president. Nigerians were warned that Buhari is the following;

A Tyrant:

He relies on absolute control of power and arbitrary decision making. This is evident in the fact that I t is almost 100 days of his leadership, and he is finding it very difficult to appoint ministers to help him to run the country. More still, his mode of appointments is based on his ability to control his appointees like puppets rather than capabilities. This is why he has appointed mostly people with military background than true technocrats.

AN ETHNIC BIGOT:

While many of his supporters will like us to believe that Buhari's appointments are based on merit, one is left to wonder why his appointments are so skewed to his own region. Moreover, he has systematically marginalized some other ethnic groups even though these groups boast of some of the best technocrats and professionals that are also qualified for those positions. Well, it is not surprising because Nigerians were warned that Buhari is very divisive and he does not pretend about it. He cares very much about the dominance of his ethnic group over competence and capability.

VERY CORRUPT:

Well, it is not only stealing that is corruption. Appropriating authority for personal gains is also corruption. Buhari has not hidden the fact that it is his cronies and supporters that will enjoy the benefits of his new found political power. He has made this fact very clear. What he does not know is that such an action is also an act of corruption. Moreover, Buhari has pardoned well known political criminals like Sylva, Amaechi and Tinubu. He foot dragged when Fashola was pointed out for corruption, but he pounced on Saraki in a show of misappropriation of power. Moreover, he still dines with OBJ, ATIKU and other hegemons that stole Nigeria blind.

Vindictiveness is also a very important trait of Buhari. He will spend these four years chasing the people that wronged him in the past while the socio-economic and political spheres of Nigeria will crumble and retrogress into oblivion.

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS NOT CORRUPTION. IT IS LEADERSHIP INEPTITUDE. WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD LEADERS THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO LEAD AND WHAT TO DO. It is possible to bring progress in the midst of corruption but impossible to do so in the face of leadership ineptitude.

BUHARI IS THE WORST LEADER THAT NIGERIA WILL EVER HAVE.

I always wonder why always our aligbo brothers are always the ones claiming buharis is bad,his a trying or a bigot.this guy has won the election.Tell me how do you think Gej could have won.with all the failures in all sectors despite all his false claim was it in the economy where we had to retrench a lot of staff's or where.Buhari won because he was a better candidate than Jonah.stop crying.you daily rant would not change the reality.the worse of buhari will still be better than Jonah,why?we are already at the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Zico5(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Justcash:

You sound like Oshiomole. Try a new phrase. "Go and Die" is becoming stale and boring.

Even if I die, it won't stop Buhari from returning Nigeria to the pre-1999 condition where the economy was dormant and simple stuffs like GSM were non-existent. By the time Buhari finishes with you, you will look for a job as a cobbler and you won't find.
U know why I hate u people? U will never see anything good in others so far you re not allowed to have ur way. I know u have no love for this country, u re only looking for way to satisfy ur lust. Thank God all those avenue is blocked. Just bear it cos whether u like it or not, Buhari is the president for the next Four years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Gbawe: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2015
@OP.

Coming from you who wanted GEJ to carry on in power? I will take my chances with Buhari. Thank you for your concern but don't worry for Nigerians as I am sure their lives will get much better under Buhari in comparison to what they had to put up with under your thoroughly discredited messiah i.e GEJ.
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Justcash:

where you dey? Wetin my able president do you? Why dont you face your new country and leave nigeria alone for us. Anybody who wish ill for nigeria will be disappointed and hell will be let loose on them and their family wherever they be. Just quoting baba Oyedepo's prayer for jonathan
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by drey076(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Op, u just create this thread in other to demonstrate your foolishness. Take it or leave it, majority of Nigerians will vote for Buhari again and again if possible
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Justcash(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
drey076:
Op, u just create this thread in other to demonstrate your foolishness. Take it or leave it, majority of Nigerians will vote for Buhari again and again if possible
Zico5:

U know why I hate u people? U will never see anything good in others so far you re not allowed to have ur way. I know u have no love for this country, u re only looking for way to satisfy ur lust. Thank God all those avenue is blocked. Just bear it cos whether u like it or not, Buhari is the president for the next Four years.
chrisblack:
I always wonder why always our aligbo brothers are always the ones claiming buharis is bad,his a trying or a bigot.this guy has won the election.Tell me how do you think Gej could have won.with all the failures in all sectors despite all his false claim was it in the economy where we had to retrench a lot of staff's or where.Buhari won because he was a better candidate than Jonah.stop crying.you daily rant would not change the reality.the worse of buhari will still be better than Jonah,why?we are already at the bottom.
sammyj:
Thrash come from a wailing haters that is liable to die young if you don't stop hating. Get a job PMB is already doing his job!!!

I'll ignore the comments above because they make no sense. Face the issues that I outlined and don't turn it into an avenue to whip up political and ethnic sentiments. As for those that have decided to curse around, I'll not give them the honor of a reply. No time for them.

I HAVE MADE SOME VALID OBSERVATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS. If you think that they are invalid, counter them.
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Justcash(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
grin grin grin grin grin Hheard that line before only to see another comment

What comment did you see? You doubting that I'm outside Nigeria? There is nothing extraordinary about being outside Nigeria. It is very very normal nah. Haba
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Justcash(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

Coming from you who wanted GEJ to carry on in power? I will take my chances with Buhari. Thank you for your concern but don't worry for Nigerians as I am sure their lives will get much better under Buhari in comparison to what they had to put up with under your thoroughly discredited messiah i.e GEJ.

In 3 Months, Buhari has proven to be the worst president that Nigeria has ever had. He has destroyed everything. Look at the Economy, in absolute tatters. You are here calling GEJ's name when he has since left the post a long time ago. When will you get past GEJ and focus on the present administration?

I pity all of una wey dey support this inept leader called Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by otukpo(f): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
The worst is that his followers are blind, mentally, spiritually and in every sense.

They behave aa if they are under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by DaBullIT(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Justcash:

What comment did you see? You doubting that I'm outside Nigeria? There is nothing extraordinary about being outside Nigeria. It is very very normal nah. Haba

Park well
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Justcash:

I'll ignore the comments above because they make no sense. Face the issues that I outlined and don't turn it into an avenue to whip up political and ethnic sentiments. As for those that have decided to curse around, I'll not give them the honor of a reply. No time for them.

I HAVE MADE SOME VALID OBSERVATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS. If you think that they are invalid, counter them.
You know anytime such issues are being raised people will always resort to insults and all forms of ad hominem rather than responding to the points one after another in a constructive manner. The annoying thing is that when they respond they do so as if to say they are under some sort of spell. I'm not in anyway supporting GEJ I never did because of the level of corruption, but PMB has done nothing to show that he is any better
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by omolami: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good luck Ebele Jonathan is the BEST PRESIDENT Nigeria ever had. GEJ our hero, plse come back 2019
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by stanech: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Buhari is a National disaster.
After 4 years they will be GEJ to come back
Re: Buhari Is A Tyrant, An Ethnic Bigot And Very Corrupt by youngmonie: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chao some children of hate have stil not gotten over this. ah sorry ehn, I see some of you dnt have job ehn. Dnt worry Buhari would provide job for you

(1) (Reply)

Too Bad: IPOB Youths Have Now Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu To His Fate: / Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate / FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.