Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It (2218 Views)

Sex-starved Wives Demonstrate To Their Husband Weak Sexual Powers / Do Twins Really Have Spiritual Powers? / My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Olomubj: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
If you have supernatural powers what wil you do with it.To me if i have supernatural powers i wil give all men and women their dream lovers ,give them happy home for the rest of their life and makes everybody rich,.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by agohmamuda(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
i'll simply remove hate from the heart of man kind

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by pet4ril(f): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's easier said than done
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will use it to destroy all the evil and corrupt politicians we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by pasqal09: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Olomubj:
If you have supernatural powers what wil you do with it.To me if i have supernatural powers i wil give all men and women their dream lovers ,give them happy home for the rest of their life and makes everybody rich,.

Oga,me and u no say na lie u de lie.
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
agohmamuda:
i'll simply remove hate from the heart of man kind

Nice one.

I will eradicate poverty on top of that.
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by RobinHez(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'll beat up all the teachers that flogged me right from Kg1 to SS1
Then..I'll look for that army guy that was forming something for my pops! angry
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by pasqal09: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
RobinHez:
I'll beat up all the teachers that flogged me right from Kg1 to SS1

Then..I'll look for that army guy that was forming something for my pops! angry
The daying "with great power comes great responsibility" doesn't count for you abi? undecided
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Dyt(f): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hehehehe
Wait let me have it first
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by pasqal09: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Its simple

I'll just head for the CBN's single treasury account.
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by RobinHez(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
pasqal09:

The daying "with great power comes great responsibility" doesn't count for you abi? undecided

"Some things have to be done first!" -Bruce Almighty

Go and watch that movie!
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Dyt:
Hehehehe
Wait let me have it first

Ore, bawo?
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Dyt(f): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Ore, bawo?

I dey omoge
kiss
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2015
Dyt:

I dey omoge
kiss

U don chop ya sallah meat alone na. embarassed
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Dyt(f): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

U don chop ya sallah meat alone na. embarassed

I no keee ram ooo
cry cry
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Dyt:

I no keee ram ooo
cry cry

Chei sweery me why na??
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Dyt(f): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Chei sweery me why na??

It ran away
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Dyt:

It ran away

Lol and u no chase am? grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Dyt(f): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Lol and u no chase am? grin grin grin

I was asleep na
Woke up and it was gone
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Dyt:

I was asleep na
Woke up and it was gone

Pele.
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Dyt(f): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Pele.

cry cry cry cry
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Dyt:

cry cry cry cry

Lol dz ur face making funny ooo
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by YourCoffin: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2015
I'll just be dying and resurrecting anytime I want. If I hear sey earthquake wan happen or Boko Haram come attack Naija, I go just die and resurrect after e don happen
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
someone like me if i had supernatural powers i'd prob be a villian, i see myself suffering the same fate as Akira, I will kill a lot corrupt people and reduce the world's population. cool
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
I will give every good person the ability to cheat death grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by ojeota(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
I will heal every heart of hate and replace it with love
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by KanwuliaJara: 4:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Make the world RID of all evil and sickness.
The job all supernatural beings have woefully failed to accomplish! kiss
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by cococandy(f): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Make the world a better place.

Eradicate all forms of oppression,injustice and discrimination.
Give people love in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 28, 2015
cococandy:
Make the world a better place.
Eradicate all forms of oppression,injustice and discrimination. Give people love in their hearts.

what are u feeling like? 'JESUS CHRIST?
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by cococandy(f): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:
what are u feeling like? 'JESUS CHRIST?
If I had superpowers that's who I'd feel like.
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2015
cococandy:

If I had superpowers that's who I'd feel like.
lie!! i know if u in particular have super powers then all men would have been ur subordinate. "anyways i thank GOD u dnt have.
Re: If You Have Supernatural Powers What Will You Do With It by LordReed(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2015
It is easy to say we would use our powers for good and to change the world but the little we have now what do we do with it? We have people around us we can be of service to and change their world but sometimes we think we need almighty powers to do some good. Another thing we need to consider is consequences; see Bruce Almighty, he answered everyone's prayers and chaos ensued.

My conclusion: we already have powers even if they don't seem supernatural, let's go out there and do some good the best way we know how.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Billings Method of Family Planning / Olumide Akpata Biography: Parents, First Wife, State Of Origin / My Marriage In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.