Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders (410 Views)

Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders by kswot(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
1. pls dont drop ur email or send any email to me. I have attached this wonderful Robot below

2. I only want to hear your comments after 1 month of testing

3. to succed with it you need VPS. there are lots of free VPS. AMAZON is one of them

4. use at your own risk

after many works and optimisation done to this robot I wanted to upload it on our previous thread but I was caught by spam bolt which mistakenly delete that wonderful thread.

here is another opportunity to see the beauty of Forex.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Earn Money On The Internet By Just A Click? / Come In For Your Exotic Seafoods!!! / Making Money Online:myth Or Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.