Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? (37896 Views)

Please Help Me Is This A Scam? Urgent Please - / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by darlenese(f): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
May God keep them alive
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by osesology(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
May God bring them safely back home.
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by lekan29ice(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
they will surely return home safe by God's Grace
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by eleko1: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
sad they shud drill the persin dat send dem on errand well well sad
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
I Wont be surprised if they're rotting in one police station... the same police go dey help you find them.
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by tellwisdom: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
danny and chally??...What does that mean? sad
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by Bigdreams(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
The hand of fire will locate them and bring them back safely.
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by Originalsly: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm.......why do I have the feeling they ran away from home?
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by PossibleUN: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
tollytexy:
This is exactly the same way introvert and lady f got missing on Nairaland. I pray to God these boys were found.
people can be funny
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
don't worry we Wii find them.

shout out to those galz that like photoshopping their pix. if you like get missing. OYO is your case tongue
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
check lala's profile...you'll understand why Lady F is MIA cry
iono bout introvert. was probably kidnapped.

seun and co #bringbackourgirls
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by lonelydora: 4:30am On Sep 27, 2015
They will come unhurt in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by justmenoni: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Was actually wondering yesterday about ladyF and Introvert, what could hv happened to them Perhaps they were banned, init?

quote author=Yehman post=38411087]Ewww! Beauties, May you return home unhurt in Jesus name...Amen
In another news; anybody know the where about of ladyf and introvert? It boils down to what I tell my good people "Nothing last for ever"
#ThePosterBelowThePosterBelowMe Shaa[/quote]

1 Like

Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by Motolank: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2015
tollytexy:
This is exactly the same way introvert and lady f got missing on Nairaland. I pray to God these boys were found.
They both got what they wanted on nl (boyfriend s) and are presently busy
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by Harmored(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2015
y are they worried,one of dem is a super man maybe he went to space grin
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2015
ok.
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by Yehman(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2015
justmenoni:
Was actually wondering yesterday about ladyF and Introvert, what could hv happened to them Perhaps they were banned, init?

quote author=Yehman post=38411087]Ewww! Beauties, May you return home unhurt in Jesus name...Amen
In another news; anybody know the where about of ladyf and introvert? It boils down to what I tell my good people "Nothing last for ever"
#ThePosterBelowThePosterBelowMe Shaa
They are not banned. Their free play period has elapsed

1 Like

Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by justmenoni: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Ahso,kein Problem then

quote author=Yehman post=38421479]
They are not banned. Their free play period has elapsed[/quote]
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by braimeddy: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is one of the reasons CCTV cameras should be planted in every cities of this country. #justsaying
Re: URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys? by creepsyme(f): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
how can these grown boys be missing? Oh my God pls safeguard dem and return dem safely to their parents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children / Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.