Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) (6146 Views)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / This Is How Yoruba Movie Industry Keeps Disgracing Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ketekete: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2015

This Nigerian girl pictured above made a fool of herself and Nigeria today on Germany Supertalent show, RTL TV Station, which is still live as at the time of writing this post. 26th. September 2015. Oh boy, she finish us mehn..

She has a beautiful face and body, but its obvious that she got a butt lift. Even jury asked her if he could touch it, she laughed.

What messed everything up was her inability to sing the song she went their to perform, Nicki Ninaj "Anaconda". She introduced herself as a rapper, and was given the opportunity that millions are longing to have, but she got a THREE NO after her performance. More photos after the cut.

Source: http://ketekete.com/nigerian-girl-with-fake-booty-disgrace-herself-on-germany-supertalent/
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ketekete: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
More photos.. Am still trying to un-see what I saw today..

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by dacovajnr: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
She disgraced herself not Nigeria biko!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by doublewisdom: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
What's her name?
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by zinachidi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
choii,, man u don dey top league...

Man u forever baby.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Mutuwa(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
dacovajnr:

Finish.
I don go sleep be that.nothing more to write.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ketekete: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Make I reserve her name I beg.. she is someone' daughter.
doublewisdom:
What's her name?

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ketekete: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
She disgraced herself and Nigeria. This is a program watched by over 10 Million People in Germany.
dacovajnr:
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ikbnice(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
na Nigeria send her go there? She's only succeeded in disgracing herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by doublewisdom: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
ketekete:

[img]http://i1.wp.com/ketekete.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/nigerian-girl-on-germany-supertalent-1.jpg?
resize=900%2C506[/img]
If someone embarrasses my country, I have the right to know who dah fvk did that.
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Chanchit: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
dacovajnr:

She did not only disgraced herself but Nigeria too, cos she must have introduced herself as a Nigerian, had it been she did well we would all like to share the Nigerianess with her, so let's share this too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by dacovajnr: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
I dint see where it's written that she mounted tha stage and say*I'm Omo Lagbaja and m representing Nigeria* undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Chanchit: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
ketekete:

Pls o, don't mention the name cos only her name is enough to turn this thread upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by RealAdewole(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
point of correction not nigeria but. herself
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ketekete, so when someone gets a buttlift, she automatically disgraces her country? Sorry but that wasn't Nigeria singing, that was a girl and just like Kim K, she has a name.

Yoruba people say t'idi ba baje, t'oni idi nii n da! (when a butt goes bad, it's the problem of owner grin Lol literaly).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by dacovajnr: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
nairalandist:
Ketekete, so when someone gets a buttlift, she automatically disgraces her country? Sorry but that wasn't Nigeria singing, that was a girl and justblike Kim K, she has a name.

Yoruba people say t'idi ba baje, t'oni idi nii n da! (when a butt goes bad, it's the problem of owner grin Lol literaly).
. Well said baami
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ketekete: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin You are just too funny.. Like I wrote, its not about her butt lift.. you just need to hear her rap Nicki Minaj Anaconda.. You would cry for herself.. The video is still loading.

nairalandist:
Ketekete, so when someone gets a buttlift, she automatically disgrace their country? Sorry but that wasn't Nigeria singing, that was a girl and justblike Kim K, she has a name.

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by dacovajnr: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chanchit:

Pls o, don't mention the name cos only her name is enough to turn this thread upside down.
. Before you talk name sef namechecker association of Nairaland don guess and don know where she belongs grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Okay o ketekete, I 've been searching for the video.on youtube sef... can't wait to laugh hard before going to bed.
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by donholy28(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
No be us she disgrace... na her yeye self she disgrace
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by dulux07(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Eeya..n na fine gal o wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ketekete: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Here is link to the video: http://ketekete.com/nigerian-girl-with-fake-booty-disgrace-herself-on-germany-supertalent/
nairalandist:
Okay o ketekete, I 've been searching for the video.on youtube sef... can't wait to laugh hard before going to bed.
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ketekete: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 27, 2015
ketekete:
She disgraced herself and Nigeria. This is a program watched by over 10 Million People in Germany.

Well, Bu buh first disgraced Nigeria in West Germany. Ask President Mitchel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 27, 2015
Lol.... Ketekete, I've seen it, nothing special about it. Maybe she thought the butt could get her recognition... das war echt lustig! ...in case you speak german wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by boss1310(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2015
she didn't disgrace herself or my country,she went there based on her hustle but didn't make it,when I saw your headline I thought she was either doing something illegal or lewd.
for her to be on national TV only is an exposure,these celebrities you worship today some of them start from there,if she has the will to make it she will cos one failure in life shouldn't be allowed to pull you down.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Caveatemptor(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2015
She appears to be rapping in English and German.
I don't see how she disgraced herself or her country. You need to understand these talent shows are all about entertainment. In my opinion she entertained everyone with her fat behind.
She didn't do anything illegal.
I think she represented herself and her country far better than those people smuggling drugs/doing criminal activities in foreign countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by olisa4(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
nairalandist:
Lol.... Ketekete, I've seen it, nothing special about it. Maybe she thought the butt could get her recognition... das war echt lustig! ...in case you speak german wink
funny indeed
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Dennygirl: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Am i the only thinking op have a weird mentality

There is ntin wrong with the rapping na btw if you think it easy then do it....wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2015
olisa4:
funny indeed
Ja! I see u ooo wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) by ketekete: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sure there is nothing wrong with rapping, and like I said earlier, she looks good.. But trying so hard to be Nicki Minaj?.. grin no comment
Dennygirl:
Am i the only thinking op have a weird mentality

There is ntin wrong with the rapping na btw if you think it easy then do it....wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A History Of Wizkid And Davido’s Relationship [video] / 19 American Actors And How Age has Affected Them(law OF LIFE) PHOTOS / Images of different Birth month and their Sex positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.