Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 (36270 Views)

Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2015
coded01:

You mean Gibbs was sent off... lipsrsealed

YEP
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2015
ba7man:
La liga.

GO BACK TO THE CAVE YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by ba7man(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

GO BACK TO THE CAVE YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM
E pain you abi? grin grin grin

La liga has a very dull presentation and little competition.

Apart from bar a and real madrid, there's nothing worth watching there.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Yes he has. Robben, Matthaus think so. Has Mourinho improved Chelsea?
so far, bayern are still below the treble winners he inherited
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2015
When EPL teams did well, were they lesser competitition?

The dominance of Barca and Madrid does not mean less competition but because they are class. Better than all EPL teams.

If they were in EPL, Barca and Real will dominate.

ba7man:
Guy, forget it jooor.

La liga matches are boring. They have this dull ppresentation that lacks lustre. Apart from their their top 3, there's little or no competition left.

The intensity of winning a league game in epl is harder thus top teams wear out easily.

When epl teams dominated the champions league, they also dominated their league's easily........... same thing for the teams dominating the champions league now.

Less competition provides fresher legs for tournaments

I'd rather watch a westham vs. Everton match than watch Athletico play any team outside real madrid and barca.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2015
advocates:
The guy u quoted is actually a learner. Where was he when Liverpool, Man u and Chelsea were constantly in the semis and finals respectively. Like you said, epl is probably going through some transition, not forgetting its intensity and competitiveness.
Which year(s) did what you said happen? I mean "were constantly in the semis and finals respectively" People still say EPL is the best till now, meanwhile they have nothing to show for it than a bunch of average teams that can't compete in europe

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2015
ba7man:

Nobody is telling you to watch it, just sit back and enjoy and savour them dominate europe.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by ba7man(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
WhenEPL teams didwell, were they lesser competitition?

The dominance of Barca andMadrid does not mean less competition but because they are class.better than all EPL teams.

Ifthey were EPL,Barca and Real will dominate.

Just remember that some hard tackles are overlooked in the epl......... unlike la liga where the defenders are all midfielders.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2015
ba7man:

pain me?? no. Its just waste of energy and time replying you

#thatsall
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2015
xtervaganza:

so because he inherited a treble winning team means he should be winning treble every year right? U be dunce

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by ba7man(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
Herrmes:
Nobody is telling you to watch it, just sit back and enjoy and savour them dominate europe.
The Germans got that covered.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Trophies. winning. That is why the EPL fell. there is more to the game that brings lasting success.

xtervaganza:

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

pain me?? no. Its just waste of energy and time replying you

#thatsall
lie, You took it personal and switched to insult.

You just wasted your time and energy by replying me. undecided......... yours.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by ba7man(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Trophies. winning. That is why the EPL fell. there is more to the game that brings lasting success.

Teams rise and fall, in the 90s, the Italians were untouchable......... not too far back, it was the epl, the Spanish teams are still riding it but trust me, it's changing.

Don't celebrate yet.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2015
ba7man:
The Germans got that covered.
Is that plural or singular? Because only one German team can put up a fight
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by ba7man(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2015
Herrmes:
Is that plural or singular? Because only one German team can put up a fight
Put up a fight or destroy the best Spanish opposition??
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

He sold Eto cos he didn't want a player with big ego, granted Eto was a humble dude but becuase he is impactful in the team he had to ditch him so everybody would be on the same level. He has issues with Ibrahimovic hence his sale. He sold Yaya cos Sergio. WHY WOULD HE SELL PLAYERS PLAYING PRETTY WELL AND BOUGHT BY HIS EMPLOYER? I swear i should just stop replying you. You know absolutely nothing about football.

Didn't Mou sell Mata who was Chelsea best player for 2 seasons consecutively?
Did he sell Shullrle, De Brune, Salah, Lukaku? Won't Chelsea be more formidable if he still had this players?

Mou had all the talents is this world when he was at Madrid, did he win the La Decima dey have always wanted? Ancelotti won it on his debut, that shows MOU IS A COMPLETE FAILURE.

Did mou win UCL with chelsea? Nope, He didn't even get to the final? Grant got them there. Di Matteo won it. Benitez won EL for them. Its mean MOU IS A COMPLETE FAILURE

You should be the one discussing farming cos you know nothing. Chelsea fans blame Mou for your loss and the league. Mou blames the Media, Doctor, Abramovich, Opponents, Refugees, fans, Casillas et al

You were totally outclassed and outplayed by a Porto team without any big name player and if not for Begovic, the scoreline could very well have been 4/5 to 1. Jose is the master of playing boring football and going 0-0, but now its absolutely shambolics. Defense wider than Kim K's butt

Lmao @ this clown - like I said earlier, you ought to be analysing farming - not football.

You posited the he sold Eto cos he didn't want a player with big ego but in the same breath asserted the Eto is humble. Isn't that an oxymoron? Very typical of a farmer analysing football.

Also, before he sold Yaya Toure - Busquet was already a regular in the team and Yaya was playing the role Mascherano plays for Barca now. So your excuse holds no water. Ditto his reason for selling Ibrahimovic.

The guy just sold all the players on the team who played direct football and I doubt Suarez and Neymar would fit into his Barca team - that's how one-dimensional he was at Barca.

Before I discuss the greatness of Mourinho with (I shall overlook the fact the you are a farmer) - you need to tell me the club you support.

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by KINGEH10: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Chelsea's problems: pedro,mourinho,ivanovic,fabregas
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ this clown - like I said earlier, you ought to be analysing farming - not football.

You posited the he sold Eto cos he didn't want a player with big ego but in the same breath asserted the Eto is humble. Isn't that an oxymoron? Very typical of a farmer analysing football.

Also, before he sold Yaya Toure - Busquet was already a regular in the team and Yaya was playing the role Mascherano plays for Barca now. So your excuse holds no water. Ditto his reason for selling Ibrahimovic.

The guy just sold all the players on the team who played direct football and I doubt Suarez and Neymar would fit into his Barca team - that's how one-dimensional he was at Barca.

Before I discuss the greatness of Mourinho with (I shall overlook the fact the you are a farmer) - you need to tell me the club you support.

You can call it whatever you like bro.. He sold them and he didn't regret selling them. How is that your problem? He sold them and went on to win 6 trophies that year. He sold them and still won 14 trophies in a possible 18. How is that your problem bro?

You can sell whatever player you choose to but if your team still plays well then all well and good. I asked you earlier

is remy better than lukaku?
Wont a midfield with Shulle, De bryne make chelsea a better team?

If Mou wasn't clueless, why would he keep starting Ivanonic despite been the weakest link? He benched players that were still trying and started a player that has been zero from the beginning of the season. You keep running away from questions asked, i know your type

YOU ARE INDEED A FARMER

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2015
Funjosh:

tongue tongue tongue
same to you tongue
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2015
kobonaire:

Dude, I watch the games in High Definition .... you can see the sorry state of some of the stadia.
Yes EPL teams have not done well in CL of late but my point is that with all that said, the EPL is still the most watched and lucrative league in the world and with better wealth distribution as compared to the other leagues. La Liga just gives all its riches to RM & Barca..... It's boring.
So what you're saying is although football quality in spain is higher, its not as entertaining and lucrative as in England, I know, right?
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2015
ba7man:
Put up a fight or destroy the best Spanish opposition??
In the end it would be said like Jesus said "They have fought a good fight" Spain is the descendant of God, Bayern will go home in the semi finals, fully satisfied and against spanish opposition.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by ba7man(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2015
Herrmes:
In the end it would be said like Jesus said "They have fought a good fight" Spain is the descendant of God, Bayern will go home in the semi finals, fully satisfied and against spanish opposition.
If only football was played with the mouth. undecided
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ 2009 Chelsea and Ancelotti's Chelsea - the same Chelsea teams that gave most Chelsea fan heart attack, apart from grit of Drogba, the flukey deflected goals of Lampard, and Terry playing his heart out night in, night out? grin You wouldn't know cos you're not a Chelsea fan.

PSG outplayed us cos Mou got his tactics wrong during the second leg. He isn't perfect and he's human. But we didn't lose one game during the Champions league last season.
Why can't you say, Laurent Blanc got his tactics right? They are the better team after all.

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2015
ba7man:
If only football was played with the mouth. undecided
If only the "German" team could rival the force and might of the Spanish teams.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Herrmes:
why can't you say, Laurent Blanc got this tactics right? They are the better team after all.

You obviously don't know him. No coach gets his tactics right..

ONLY MOANRINHO DOES

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by pamcode(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

You can call it whatever you like bro.. He sold them and he didn't regret selling them. How is that your problem? He sold them and went on to win 6 trophies that year. He sold them and still won 14 trophies in a possible 18. How is that your problem bro?

You can sell whatever player you choose to but if your team still plays well then all well and good. I asked you earlier

is remy better than lukaku?
Wont a midfield with Shulle, De bryne make chelsea a better team?

If Mou wasn't clueless, why would he keep starting Ivanonic despite been the weakest link? He benched players that were still trying and started a player that has been zero from the beginning of the season. You keep running away from questions asked, i know your type

YOU ARE INDEED A FARMER
what wrong with been a farmer Agric don suffer for this land sha.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

You obviously don't know him. No coach gets his tactics right..

ONLY MOANRINHO DOES
Lmao, I don't understand him oh, you loose to a team and you don't have the common decency to say you lost to a better team. Mourinho makes the worst excuses ever, the one with that female doctor is the worst I've seen.

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Herrmes:
Lmao, I don't understand him oh, you loose to a team and you don't have the common decency to say you lost to a better team. Mourinho makes the worst excuses ever, the one with that female doctor is the worst I've seen.

That whom they are.. The fans would blame MOANRINHO.
MOANRINHO would blame the stadium, doctor, fans, Abrahamovic, opponents, media, ball, net, refugees et al. He actually blamed Casillas for last night loss

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

u shld be the one to shut up. Was it not in EPL that OX got booked but another player was sent off?
It's the same EPL that another team member was wrongfully given a red card? Talk about being pathetic.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Herrmes: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

That whom they are.. The fans would blame MOANRINHO.
MOANRINHO would blame the stadium, doctor, fans, Abrahamovic, opponents, media, ball, net, refugees et al. He actually blamed Casillas for last night loss
Mourinho goes so low its actually amazing how he still manages to get a few things right, he's very controversial yet hailed by people as "great"
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Herrmes:
Mourinho goes so low its actually amazing how he still manages to get a few things right, he's very controversial yet hailed by people fans as "great"

Fixed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 / FA Cup: Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal (4 - 2) On 7th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.