Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 (37073 Views)

Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Shymm3x: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Herrmes:
What you're saying is Blanc thrived where Mourinho failed? I think that's a definition of being better.

Thrived where?

Nah, he had player who could create something out of nothing - especially when it comes to scoring goals.

Even after Ibrahimovic had been sent off - he had Cavani, Lavezzi, Lucas Moura, Verratti, and Pastore. And two scoring defenders in David Luiz and Silva. Those guys would score against any team. It is just a pity that they're perennial underachievers.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
fool, a treble winner shouldn't be getting destroyed 5-0, 3-0 in a semi final match and that is even if you consider bayern smashed barca for 7 on their way to treble

Stop being a butt kisser and analyse with your brain

You are the biggest fool. The teams that defeated Bayern those seasons where the champions eventually. If they weren't good enough they wouldn't have beaten Bayern and become the champions

Fool of life that's what you are
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
kobonaire:

This argument is going no where ...... Get my attention when La Liga gets the same ratings as EPL.
Cheers dude.

Why would la Liga have the same attention with EPL when it's rated the very best league. You should leapfrog bundesliga first before thinking about La Liga
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
coded01:
How can two spanish teams win UCL back-to-back n cules are feeding to unnecessary arguments... angry grin

I'm done trading words with theses bunch of witnits.

La Liga won ucl back to back
La Liga won el back to back
La Liga won UEFA super cup back to back
La Liga won world club cup back to back
La Liga has 5 teams on ucl
La Liga has been producing world best for the past 7 years
La Liga produced teams from same league on two occasions

These sore losers keep blabbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

Why would la Liga have the same attention with EPL when it's rated the very best league. You should leapfrog bundesliga first before thinking about La Liga
"rated the best league"?? ... In your dreams my niqqa. Don't pull out false facts from your .....

Top rated leagues in tv ratings & revenue
#1: EPL
#2: Bundesliga
#3: La Liga
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32931345
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
kobonaire:
"rated the best league"?? ... In your dreams my niqqa. Don't pull out false facts from your .....

Top rated leagues in tv ratings & revenue
#1: EPL
#2: Bundesliga
#3: La Liga
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32931345

Do you understand English at all? Where did you see revenue and TV ratings in my comment?

La Liga is the best league. Bundesliga follows and your overhyped noisy league is enjoying it's third position
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by BALLOSKI: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Porto don score Huuuh!

Hahahahahah
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by kobonaire(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

Do you understand English at all? Where did you see revenue and TV ratings in my comment?

La Liga is the best league. Bundesliga follows and your overhyped noisy league is enjoying it's third position

Man, I am tired of all this endless back and forth.

The genesis of this debate was that EPL had the most competitive and entertaining league. You can easily go back through the discussion thread and verify that.

If you want to bring about any other side arguments then that is a separate discussion.

I have have made and proven my point. Cheers, see you at the next footy event on NL.
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by coded01: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

I'm done trading words with theses bunch of witnits.

La Liga won ucl back to back
La Liga won el back to back
La Liga won UEFA super cup back to back
La Liga won world club cup back to back
La Liga has 5 teams on ucl
La Liga has been producing world best for the past 7 years
La Liga produced teams from same league on two occasions

These sore losers keep blabbing

World Player of year for the past __________... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by xtervaganza(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
ollah1:

You are the biggest fool. The teams that defeated Bayern those seasons where the champions eventually. If they weren't good enough they wouldn't have beaten Bayern and become the champions

Fool of life that's what you are
you're nothing but a hopeless halfwit

I pity those who have wasted money investing in your sad life

Losing 3-0 to a team you beat 7-0 isn't an improvement by any means

Losing 4-0 ay home to Real Madrid is a disgrace

But your lack of basic sense has robbed you of proper thinking

Receive sense
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
He be like say edwife,funjosh and vickyrotex no come market today grin

Chelsea do me strong thing. Fimi sile joor. angry cry
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

Chelsea do me strong thing. Fimi sile joor. angry cry
na now baba basira buy data for you?o ga o tongue
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by bugzbunny: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
lol have you been following la liga for the past three seasons especially this season. Barca lost 4 1 last two weeks even lost home and away to getafe last season, real Madrid have some teams they did not beat last season. Bro leave over hype, continental tournament is where the strength of a league is measured EPL has lost it, for now La liga is the best, champions league winners, Europa league winners, five representatives in champions league all doing well, what of EPl the opposite don't for three teams for EPL next season. The everton and the leicester are all flops in Europa league. EPL teams are just local champion
Did u watch both manchester teams.......ode
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

Did u watch both manchester teams.......ode
Don't quote me again if you cannot make a comment without insult
Re: FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na now baba basira buy data for you?o ga o tongue

Baba Basira kor, Baba Iyangbali ni tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November / Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.