Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Love Without Losing Yourself! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Without Losing Yourself! (506 Views)

I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Without Losing Yourself! by oy13(f): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yes you are in love and it feels amazing ."this relationship is different and you are ready to do anything to make it work". To prevent this relationship from crashing you work very hard to steer the relationship into a safe place. In the the process you let lose of yourself and your emotions clouds your being!!

Alright lets look at this you fall in love with a man , you go out your way to make a wonderful relationship you find yourself watching horror movies you never liked, maybe watch soccer you would never watch . He says "cut your hair" i prefer women with low cut. ....http://www.uniqself.com/2015/09/love-without-losing-yourself.html

Re: Love Without Losing Yourself! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
And what prevented you from posting it here?
Re: Love Without Losing Yourself! by henribj(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
seen.

(1) (Reply)

Parent Let Cat And Boy Duel Over Laser / Must Read: Marriage (a Publication For The Youths) / Dealing With Anger, Violence, Delinquency, And Other Teen Behavior Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.