Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Private Home Tutor For Students And Adult( 08188267432) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Private Home Tutor For Students And Adult( 08188267432) (409 Views)

(SOLD) Kids And Adult Guitar For Sale At Giveaway Price / The Family And Adult Education / Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Home Tutor For Students And Adult( 08188267432) by next2u: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2015
PRIVATE HOME TUTOR FOR STUDENTS AND ADULT

EDUCATION IS the light that every individual need to break beyond barriers across various sector of the economy in the world.
EDUCATION is the best legacy every father and mother can give and leave for their child/children
Through EDUCATION knowledge is transfer as a form of information which leads to transformation of the human mind and this result to improvement in the standard of living.

Many students are finding it difficult in their various academic work at different level of learning ,owing to the fact that the method use in learning is wrong and poor ,also the teachers not making students to have passion for learning, no any form encouragement, motivation , most teachers are not ready to impact knowledge to the students and they do not have passion for teaching. This kind of teachers are mostly found in all institution of learning as teachers, lecturer resulting to poor performance of students
The different between Gateman and Bank manager is EDUCATION

I personally used to have academic challenges growing up until I was taught by a teacher that have passion for teaching and use various method in order for me to understand and he really make a difference in my life.

If you or your child or relative has fail in their academic work in school or fail in WAEC or GCE, that is never the end of life but this is another opportunity to do it right and be better, that will lead to success in their Education. Even if you had written exams many time and fail, this is the opportunity to meet the right tutor that can help bring transformation to your EDUCATION.
I am Mr. RICHARD, an educationist ,a teacher who have passion teaching, to impact knowledge and to see students both young and old perform excellently in their various academic work.

I have teaching experience over ten years in teaching in tutorial center and private home teaching .I can relate with any student, encourage the student teach and impact through teaching . my set goal is to improve students academically to bring out the best in their academy.
I can teach various classes irrespective of the age. I have special teaching technique students can use to read and understand .if this method is apply, I can assure any student success, in writing the next examination with good grade
CLASSES I CAN TEACH

PUPIL preparing for common entrance, students still in secondary school JSS1 to SS3, including student that want to write WAEC,GCE,JAMB,POST-UME.

ADULT CLASS including how to read, write and speak good English language.
I also do training on COMPUTER and how to use the INTERNET
For more details contact
Mr. Richard….. 08188267432
19,town planning ilupeju lagos
EMAIL:educationservice2000@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

When All Trust At Home Goes Away / Does The Institution One Attended Matters When Job Hunting? / Following Tony Starks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.