Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom (49946 Views)

Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by mozart1893(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:
Happy Sunday NL

adedayourt is typing a message

No forget to press enter when you type finish.... undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by pbaby13(f): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2015
grin u sure say pikin comot from dis belle? So flat.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2015
IK reminds me of a hungry wall gecko. I wonder what made such a beautiful woman co habit and even copulate with him.
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by 400billionman: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2015
HerexG:
Your heart feels at home when you re with your heart desire

But wait o, how did Sonia do it

Someone that just gave birth to a baby with a tummy as flat as that, even most ladies who has never given birth don't have that kind of tummy

Suck belle make shirt fine cool

Its natural.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Afrok:
Now that the wife has given birth, won't he occupy his rightful place (the pillow) and allow the baby enjoy his BIRTH RIGHT shocked @ least for a year and six months wink.

Husbands fighting their babies over breast since 17BC

But wait o, what made this couple celebs sef apart from flaunting the internet with waist training and other pics undecided

Nig.ga is whooped. Seeing how he dotes on her everytime in all the pictures they've released just shows he is very insecure. He is playing the role of the woman. I hope she doesnt kick his sorry ass to the kerb sooner than expected. She is getting more popular by the day and might soon launch a career in Nollywood when she is done with the niqqa.

Ik nwanne! Mee ka okorobia! Emezina ka onye na afutubero nwanyi na' mbu!
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2015
Ma boi IK,,,,,,,,, Dj Mcotty likes this one.. #letemsay!
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by refreshrate: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2015
wunmi590:
Bwest is for babies not for husband, IK be warned. grin

husband pay dowry, pikin na tenant. Under the law who get property?

ansa

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by adedayourt(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2015
mozart1893:

No forget to press enter when you type finish.... undecided

the enter key is missing sir, dats y d typing is unending
morning sir
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by nitajj: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:
Seen
Thanks. . but please can someone tell some of us who this guy IK OGBONNA is?
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Jdbrasco2: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2015
He looks happy
She pretty and looks humble
Guess she is giving him some peace of mind
They are showving us [singles ] the need to couple-up
Great

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by mustiiz(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:
Seen
Hello
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by HerexG(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2015
400billionman:

Its natural.

There is nothing like natural, she worked it out, she is a product of dieting and serious work-out
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by flokii: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
You see how IK moved his breastfeeding son aside and rightfully occupied his space, abi?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Pxb3r6QnACo/VgeE58BsQlI/AAAAAAAB-Ck/HqOZnZ7NrXg/s280/11925662_996310613722632_792234956_n.jpg[/img]

You also see how IK will be forming macho in public, but look at how humble, helplessly in love he looks in this photo with Sonia. The Ogbonnas released new adorable photos of their family last night., So cute

https://instagram.com/p/8HL4d1BKjl/

Aminat I won't form macho for you o grin

and my head is not yet in its rightful position...
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by kenoz(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2015
shocked
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Aminat508(f): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
flokii:

Aminat I won't form macho for you o grin

and my head is not yet in its rightful position...

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by 400billionman: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
HerexG:

There is nothing like natural, she worked it out, she is a product of dieting and serious work-out

Ok, make i ask the lady on my street..
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by MemphisDepay(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Come to think of it, these guys met online. Online sturvz working wonders!!!
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by 5thcolm(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Who is he
?
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by 5thcolm(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Who r they

?
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
the stupid threads these mods post on fp. op, there's no indication of him moving him aside in the photo. angry
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by cristweeezy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
You see how IK moved his breastfeeding son aside and rightfully occupied his space, abi?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Pxb3r6QnACo/VgeE58BsQlI/AAAAAAAB-Ck/HqOZnZ7NrXg/s280/11925662_996310613722632_792234956_n.jpg[/img]

You also see how IK will be forming macho in public, but look at how humble, helplessly in love he looks in this photo with Sonia. The Ogbonnas released new adorable photos of their family last night., So cute

u beta no burst the boobs. U no fit use ma babe own replace am o.
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by cristweeezy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
snika:

Yolobar slaves hating on successful Igbo hustlers since time immemorial
na only igbos dey dey successful... Ok I see
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Behira(f): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Afrok:
Now that the wife has given birth, won't he occupy his rightful place (the pillow) and allow the baby enjoy his BIRTH RIGHT shocked @ least for a year and six months wink.

Husbands fighting their babies over breast since 17BC

But wait o, what made this couple celebs sef apart from flaunting the internet with waist training and other pics undecided
His an Actor and a very good one at dat
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Afrok(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Behira:
His an Actor and a very good one at dat
hmmm.... no wonder all the acting in front of his home camera.
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Sappyman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Is the wife related to Buhari? She looks like themooo.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Masterclass32: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wishing you guys more blessings.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kingtim:
Lol... Its kingtim again. In 6months time, my girl friend will put to birth grin
I wish her safe delivery o grin grin grin grin
Call me for owambe naming ceremony o cheesy

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by kelvyn7: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
HerexG:
Your heart feels at home when you re with your heart desire

But wait o, how did Sonia do it

Someone that just gave birth to a baby with a tummy as flat as that, even most ladies who has never given birth don't have that kind of tummy

Suck belle make shirt fine cool

she doesn't eat junks and does exercise
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by odinese(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:

Pls is she white?
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by odinese(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
aflyingbird:
the stupid threads these mods post on fp. op, there's no indication of him moving him aside in the photo. angry

Stfu girl! Jealous goat

As for me, I really love this ...wish I marry a beautiful and sexy wife like her one day. kiss

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by damisola: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
wow!d lady is such a pretty damsel.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by deebrain(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why won't he look innocent here?

But seriously, this is a "holy" day. Why post something that encourages "things" to rise unecessarily? With singles men wey full for here!

Op, you better repent.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday / Olamide Buys Bentley GT Continental. Car Arrives In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.