Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) (49940 Views)

Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured / Meet Eedris Abdulkareem 3 Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by ebukajay184: 1:18pm On May 22, 2021
Nollywood actress Chacha Eke Faani shared beautiful photos of herself and her children via her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo;

" ...My Life In Pixels; At 33+"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPK_Vwar5p-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chacha Eke and her husband Austin Faani welcomed their 4th child - a baby girl, Diamond Kandilichukwu Faani on 24th April 2021.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by ebukajay184: 1:18pm On May 22, 2021
More

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by hybrid11(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2021
The little babe on green, will be like her mom

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Onyi22(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2021
Waste of money and time just to impress the public, is it neccassary?

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2021
She is an actress
She’s an entertainer
Are you not entertained? Cos I’m am!!!

As a woman you should love colors; That will give you an edge to a better understanding of True Relationship.
Onyi22:

Green is known for being the color of envy.green can also evoke feelings of calm. When purple is evident in you or your environment, it will give you a sense of calm and loyalty. Thinking of specific color can generate feelings For instance, pink is related to softness, tenderness, and gentleness

For the night out, try to choose a location with vibrant and warm shades like orange and yellow

It's no secret that the color red is associated with passion, desire, and attraction.

lexy2014:

What does loving colours have to do with having an edge to better understanding of true relationship?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by LoudLord(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2021
Kini Koko?

Owo ni Koko na money be Koko...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Blissp99(f): 2:20pm On May 22, 2021
The boy got some swags mehn

16 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by pretydiva(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
Alusiizizi:
What an ugly bitch.
Thunder fire that hand you take type this rubbish

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by pretydiva(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Is it your money and your time undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by pretydiva(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2021
Her genes are strong kiss. Beautiful kids

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:49pm On May 22, 2021
shocked

This is really your life in pixels because without some good airbrushing and photo editing, your face in real life is rougher than a sand-paper.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by katlynf73: 6:49pm On May 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
cool
This is my first comment after a while..

Now back to the topic...only God knows how much crush I had for this cha cha of an actress until this sharp husband of hers snatched her away from my dreams

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Ladyoflight: 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Omg. What a beautiful mother and kids.
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Optimally: 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
God be praised for where He has taken you thus far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by tito44: 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
She is an actress
She’s an entertainer
Are you not entertained? Cos I’m am!!!

As a woman you should love colors; That will give you an edge to a better understanding of True Relationship.

The person u quoted is an hemophrodite

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Cholls(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:

9 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Those kids are beautiful.....

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by stunnert(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
Beautiful woman with a lovely family.

But why haters con plenty for NL
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
hmm

Pic 1: Obvious that Ms Eke thinks that her children are far more important than anything else she has achieved in life

Pic with husband: Ttile: It wasn't easy, but we made it cheesy

I hope I am as proud of my children as Ms Eke is of hers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by HEAVEN4444: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
what does she need all these children for ?

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by vincentjk(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:

I wonder what you've been doing with your money and time.

Photoshoot, you can't afford

Rich, you're not rich

Oversabi, that's where you'll carry first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by foeedaba: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
One thing I have noticed is that, all single Nollywood actresses are Clitocurrency traders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
what does she need all these children for ?

Be as if say you no want to have children at all....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by bigstan11787(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
Celebrate grace

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) by Dreadlock69(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
Well dressed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.