Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (55044 Views)

Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by tommykiwi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
sdindan:
We are waiting for the noise makers
No be small noise makers, dat is Apc party for you..their governorship primary in Bayelsa says it all..Apc you guys need change in deed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by mmsen: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
mars123:
If the world was fair, GEJ is supposed to be PMB's go to guy, not OBJ...my opinion.

If the world were fair (or rational) a former military dictator who defended Boko Haram would not be president in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Bevista: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
engineerboat:

It takes him 4 months to complie saints ministers list, now you want Senate to sreen them for two days, very very funny indeed,

No need to send the names to the senate for approval then, if you are trying to force the senate to approve the list under duress of announcement october 1st promise

We are watching, we are watching
And where was it written that he intends to force the NA to approve the list? He said the list will be ready by September 30. It's up to the NA to decide when they screen and approve the ministers to start working.
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by cold(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nigerian journalists sef..i tire. Which one be 'would not dissapointment the citizens' again? I just tire.
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by preciousMI1(f): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
ITS MY BIRTHDAY NAIRALANDERS WISH ME WELL AND ALSO PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE A SAFE DELIVERY....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by missKiffy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
We dey wait
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by baloney: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by arabianights: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
mars123:
If the world were fair, GEJ is supposed to be PMB's go to guy, not OBJ...my opinion.

I absolutely agree with you on this.Much as i cant stand GEJ, but you need to give it to him ,he had competent andv experienmced cabinet just that corruption was just unbelievable.he was also weak and clueless as a leader.Some corrupt practices were done in his name but not with his knowledge.

But ,dont forget that OBJ is actually the one that showed GEJ nad late yaradua the ropes.Give it to OBJ,he was a strong leader
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by echomog1: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tomorrow them go deny this news.....Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by omenka(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Whatever the composition of the cabinet ministers is, one thing is for sure- we wouldn't be seeing such reckless stealing like "bulletproof car theft" and immigration theft (from innocent unemployed and underemployed nigerians).

Performance is gonna be making the headlines as each and every minister strive to secure their portfolios for as long as Baba is on seat.

Can hardly wait.. smiley

1 Like

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na obj and tinubu's errand men go full those ministerial list.The two corrupt men.I wonder what change they will bring with those men who will remit returns to their bosses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ministers or not I don't expect anything from this govt as previous govt too.I pay my bills without assistance from any of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by raddyworld: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
IS IT BECAUSE U WANT YEYE TRAFFIC NA HIM MAKE U WRITE THOSE BLUNDERS AS TOPIC. TIME WASTER
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by pawoz: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
omolami:
Do you mean to say list of NOISE MAKERS ?
U Worry oooo
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by omogin(f): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Useless list. After the economy don kaput. If they are not all saints as we've been made to hope, then I will conclude that Apc are a bunch of nincompoops on codeine
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by omogin(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Buhari can't stop the corruption in the fed ministry of health, na Nigeria he wan stop am? Propaganda party. Gej govt go better pass Una at the end of 4years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by dadebayo1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
The president said ministers are noise makers..... Guess we have the list of noisemakers now...... I pray the noise makers will deliver.. Patiently waiting..... Meanwhile thanks to the body language of pmb my gen is still on sabbatical...
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by HARDDON: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
mars123:
If the world was fair, GEJ is supposed to be PMB's go to guy, not OBJ...my opinion.

This is not about the world been fair:; it's about an old fox not knowing the difference between a viper and and an angelic dove!

It is about a military background pride calling themselves bloody civilians

He will keep wrong guy stepping until that day whereby d venom of the viper engulfs him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015

“The argument of many people is that the president would side-line his party, the All Progressives Congress, if he maintains his ground to appoint only clean people"

grin grin I thought all Apc members were saints...

Seems like the much applauded anti-corruption stance is now a joke and people of questionable characters will be ministers anyway. If people like Amaechi and Fashola are on that list, then there would no moral grounds to remove saraki...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by philips70(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=14pt]Gej was, and is not useful by any political, technocratic, intellectual, moral and mental standards. It is a miracle how such caliber of man became president. An empty seat for four years would be equal to his reign[/size]
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by sukkot: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
if 80 percent of them dont come from the sons of oduduwa we will scatter this nigeria. * civil war uploading *
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Atb4life22(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Precious you will deliver safely in Jesus name, but be obedient on that day when you're asked to push the baby out. Happy birthday too
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Godsonkemz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
The heaven has finally released the long awaited list. Baba go slow..i hail u.
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
WAILERS GET READY!!!!!!!! RE STOCK THE QUANTITIES OF THE SUPPLY OF YOUR HANDKERCHIEVES BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!! HAPPY WAILING IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
sukkot:
if 80 percent of them dont come from the sons of oduduwa we will scatter this nigeria. * civil war uploading *
............... Lol!!!!! See Internet noise maker!!
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Enesi47: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
sdindan:
We are waiting for the noise makers
ok sir
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by onatisi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
redgem:
Waiting patiently for the list and hope Mr president keeps to his words...
get your shock absorbers ready and be ready for a denial or refutal.
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by hansad: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
engineerboat:

It takes him 4 months to complie saints ministers list, now you want Senate to sreen them for two days, very very funny indeed,

No need to send the names to the senate for approval then, if you are trying to force the senate to approve the list under duress of announcement october 1st promise

We are watching, we are watching

Lol shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked
Toothless Ministers.

PMB has since entrenched himself as a dictator.

Next for PMB to fully make himself a dictator is remove the elected officers of the National Assembly, and appoint his own men.
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Sultanchidi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Y wait till d last day of d month abi baba God no quick release d saint from heaven
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by Forwetinnah: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
...Shiooor!! Let's wait and see?? I don't believe the herdsman in thief wants anyone monitoring how he gives away the ND's crude oil to the US/UK for smuggling him into power...nonetheless, i await the Ministerial Angels. My guess is the list wouldn't make it

1 Like

Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by ray48: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
I know this Administration means well for the country. Slow and steady wins the race.
Re: At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay by brocode: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] / Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.