Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? (962 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by Benedict44(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2015
Just this morning we went to church and everywhere was full..the usher took us to the front and gave us a sit. After praying, my friend turned to greet the person beside him and lo, it was her "ex"....the guy had to go home at the middle of the service and am confused now because the dude is cursing the usher for no just reason since i returned ....and the worst is that he even left his bible at church and went home...
My question is " Is it wrong to sit beside your ex in church..."
Re: Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by agarawu23(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2015
The guy is sick upstairs, he should be checked

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by Seuncoded(f): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Why Not Ashawo Sunday Moring This wat dey ur Mind
Re: Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by EfemenaXY: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Benedict44:
Just this morning we went to church and everywhere was full..the usher took us to the front and gave us a sit. After praying, my friend turned to greet the person beside him and lo, it was her "ex"....the guy had to go home at the middle of the service and am confused now because the dude is cursing the usher for no just reason since i returned ....and the worst is that he even left his bible at church and went home...
My question is " Is it wrong to sit beside your ex in church..."

He obviously hasn't gotten over her yet.

Teenage infatuation.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by Dannan: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
No its not wrong. Your ex is also a Human being and a Child of THE MOST HIGH. The fact that you once dated the said ex doesn't mean she/he is less a Human. True the situation might be awkward,but hey, she/he is still very much like every other person in Church.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by Ewuro4: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
The guy is sick upstairs, he should be checked

Nah .. Def a bad breakup.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by MsBliss(f): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2015
you can even sleep beside the devi/l himself in church without knowing it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by ifyalways(f): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Your friend needs to GROW up.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sit Beside Your "Ex" In Church ? by jmoore(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2015
It is a capital offense according to section **** of the constitution.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Describe This??? Drop Your Comment!!! / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet After 17 Years Of Waiting / Marriage Readiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.