Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. (48413 Views)

Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by HurtgenForest: 10:29am On May 15, 2016
what can you do as a man when your wife tells you that her Ex is much better than you in bed.

She says her ex who deflowered her was so good in bed?

What can be more frustrating than this for a husband?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by vizkiz: 10:31am On May 15, 2016
Na that night our wedding contract go terminate. That was how I was furcking one girl like that and she told me her boyfriend use to give her "sounds"....Dafuq? Ogbeni do yansh very well make you commot for my room grin

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Smellymouth: 10:38am On May 15, 2016
Some ladies are just unnecessarily evil grin cheesy

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2016
HurtgenForest:
Lastpage, smellymouth, Tonyebarcanista, Truckpusher, Zoharariel, Obailala.
Simple.... Improve

But comparing you with her ex shows that she misses him.

9 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by greatgod2012(f): 10:56am On May 15, 2016
Truly, its annoying, but the only 2 options available for you are.......
1. You either ask her to go back to her ex.
OR
2. You try and improve in your bedroom games to the extent that she won't even remember she once had an ex or his existence.

My 1kobo.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 11:47am On May 15, 2016
Just improve.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by mayorkyzo: 11:52am On May 15, 2016
It's very simple,she would vacate the house and go get married to the ex...

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 15, 2016
This is a quick slap in the face to everyone who doesn't know what respect is. A woman who compares you with her Ex not only belittles you, but also tears you down psychologically instead of building you up.

This is also a clear-cut indication that she will always cheat on you, and as such, dissolution of our marital union would be my utmost priority if I were in your shoes.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On May 15, 2016
That's harsh.
She should not speak that way to you.

What is the point of having sex with her when you are not confident that you will please her?

What is the point of engaging in an act that will make you feel less of yourself and sad?

I hope you have not married a mini Jezebel into your home.
Unbridled words from loved ones kill faster than knives and bullet.

My take is this....
Seek her opinion on how you can do things better with her.
Get to study her more.
Try to get around acceptable ways of improving your performance.
More importantly, let her know that the more she keeps comparing you to her ex, instead of seeking ways to explore your sexual preferences and give the best to each other; the more she's giving room for the inevitable.

If all these above fail, even when you know you have done your best to satisfy her. As unethical as it sounds, use reverse psychology on her.
She's not perfect either....if you know what I mean.

Give her a dose of her own medicine.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by InformedLola(f): 12:15pm On May 15, 2016
andromida:
Just improve.

If a woman had been in Op's shoes, with her hubby telling her his ex is better in bed, will you advise her to 'just improve' too?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Kiish(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2016
ehn. tell her that her kpekus is not as tight as your ex's and it smells like catfish

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 15, 2016
This is very disrespectful. A woman who is sensitive to her husband's feelings wouldn't say something like this. I am all for honesty but this is not honest, this is crude and tactless. And if she was smart, she would have communicated how she wants it in a more effective way.

Why don't you ask her why she hasn't married her ex?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 15, 2016
Mindfulness:
This is very disrespectful. A woman who is sensitive to her husband's feelings wouldn't say something like this. I am all for honesty but this is not honest, this is crude and tactless. and if she was smart she would have communicated how she wants it in a more effective way

Why don't you ask her why she hasn't married her ex?

Slap-bang!
Intelligence is not ascertained by the mass repository of knowledge one has managed to build but rather, is measured by the politic application of such knowledge.

•Being aware of the fact that the President's mouth stinks and telling him to his face is not intelligence - it's misusage of knowledge.

•Having prior knowledge that the President's mouth stinks and keeping mum about it when you eventually get to meet him is intelligence.

The woman's remarks were just a taco short of a combo platter!.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Slap-bang!
Intelligence is not ascertained by the mass repository of knowledge one has managed to build but rather, is measured by the politic application of such knowledge.

•Being aware of the fact that the President's mouth stinks and telling him to his face is not intelligence - it's misusage of knowledge.

•Having prior knowledge that the President's mouth stinks and keeping mum about it when you eventually get to meet him is intelligence.

The woman's remarks were just a taco short of a combo platter!.

I love the way you express yourself. A master of rhetorics you are. Can this be learned or is it a divine gift? I admire your talent.

21 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 15, 2016
Mindfulness:

I love the way you express yourself. a master of rhetorics you are Can this be learned or is it a divine gift? I admire your talent.

Gratias. I dog the footsteps of Marcus Cicero - the illustrious virtuoso in oratory and rhetorics. Perhaps you can too.

And of course it can be learned. I hold no briefs for nativism.

Hardwork and an admixture of a workable model and an unwavering determination is grist to the mill of verbalizing your thoughts in a rhetoric-esque fashion.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Gratias. I dog the footsteps of Marcus Cicero - the illustrious virtuoso in oratory and rhetorics.

This is the man that made me suffer back in the day when I was at school. angry
Latin was not my forte. undecided

And of course it can be learned. I hold no briefs for Innatism nor nativism.

Hardwork and an admixture of a workable model and an unwavering determination is grist to the mill of it all.

I like your attitude even though I think that motivation and enthusiasm are more powerful than hard work. wink

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 15, 2016
Mindfulness:

This is the man that made me suffer back in the day when I was at school angry
Latin was not my forte. undecided

lol. There are English transcriptions though.

We weekend warriors on Quora.com usually have Latin classes on an Adhoc basis. It's high-jinks! Once again, the site is Quora.com if you're interested.

Mindfulness:

I like your attitude even though I think that motivation and enthusiasm are more powerful than hard work. wink

Yeah, of course. But what is enthusiasm without hardwork?. I believe hardwork is the cornerstone. Enthusiasm is hors d'oeuvre.

How's your weekend going, honky-dory I hope? smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

lol. There are English transcriptions though.

They were not available in the exams. grin undecided wink

I eat and breathe the dead language which is Latin. tongue. Thanks to my 6-year stint in a Catholic minor seminary.

We weekend warriors on Quora.com usually have Latin classes on an Adhoc basis. It's high-jinks! Once again, the site is Quora.com if you're interested.

I will check it out.

Yeah, of course. But what is enthusiasm without hardwork?. I believe hardwork is the cornerstone. Enthusiasm is hors d'oeuvre.

If I feel enthusiastic about doing a particular job, I have fun while doing it and so it doesn't feel like hard work whereas in the absence of enthusiasm a lighter task becomes rather cumbersome.

How's your weekend going, honky-dory I hope? smiley

It has been peachy keen so far. wink
I hope yours too? smiley

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
InformedLola:

If a woman had been in Op's shoes, with her hubby telling her his ex is better in bed, will you advise her to 'just improve' too?

Yes. I will tell her to focus on improving her skills rather than the annoying way the message was communicated. Its feedback annoying but there he has it. After the anger of being told the ex had better skills isn't it wise to learn the wonderful skills rather than focus on the poor delivery of the message. I guess being a man makes it hard to take with their ego and all that but it's still feedback.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by onegig(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
andromida:

Yes. I will tell her to focus on improving her skills rather than the annoying way the message was communicated. Its feedback annoying but there he has it. After the anger of being told the ex had better skills isn't it wise to learn the wonderful skills rather than focus on the poor delivery of the message. I guess being a man makes it hard to take with their ego and all that but it's still feedback.
And what happened to effective communication skills? This is not even communication, it is out of tangent to what communication is because I see no reason where the talk of the ex applies.

Feedback that is worded poorly would never be acted on positively and this is not even feedback like you want us to believe this is more like an aggression cloaked with underhand insult. No one with an iota of self esteem whether male or female would accept this.

She would do well to go meet the ex. If he was so good and all nice, she won't be with him currently.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by goldenceo1: 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
Omo na to used hand join oh. Even used ur big toe 4 ur leg self.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by ALAYORMII: 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
I rebuke such a wife

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by AngelAhnie(f): 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
Get help
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by CharlieMaria(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2016
Send her back to her Ex. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by focus7: 4:56pm On May 15, 2016
That is absolute disrespect. I beg she does not deserve you, she leave for someone that will respect you abeg.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by goldenceo1: 4:57pm On May 15, 2016
greatgod2012:
OR
2. You try and improve in your bedroom games to the extent that she won't even remember she once had an ex or his existence.

My 1kobo.

Improve with that size? it's like comparing broom with a toothpick. she berra pack n go jor.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2016
Story...

Don't be an illetrate...

Idi la ma fi joko, ejo la ma to...

Lagging behind where in bed? Bed talk or romance or sex?

Some ladies prefer romance while others prefers the sex... Nigerian guys don't really like the romance part because we don't want her to change her mind in the process as we are aiming to hit the mountain top... As we know Naija girls na... Anything can happen self, fuel fit finish, NEPA fit take light, somebody fit come knock or worse she fit receive call... So its in the blood.

So now that he is married, I believe the issue is romance. What some does not know is that they have christalise their sexual life by taking out oral or anal sex, which bible does not specifically say anything about. Guy, in as much as she ain't complaining or causing pain, practice many things on bed with her as its within the confines of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 15, 2016
greatgod2012:
OR

My 1kobo.

I'll go with number 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle / My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.