Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval (1292 Views)

C Medics The Owner Of Adsense Clique And Adsense Lodge Is A Scammer / Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Every Blogger wants to show Adsense Ads on his/her blog but this can be difficult sometimes as Adsense might have rejected your Application but I'm here to help. Hire me to do quality SEO for your Blog as you must have good organic traffic before Adsense can approve your site. Apart from the SEO, I will also create 10 posts per day (Entertainment Niche) for 5 days on your Blog then watch the increament in your traffic and also I'm most certain Adsense will approve you this time around. I can't promise what I can't do so check my signature and u'll c I have been approved by Adsense and I get a minimum of 400 clicks per day from search engines. The price is N5,000 so kindly reply if interested.
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by ADULTBASE(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Can't we do it free hope!!
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Can't we do it free hope!!
That is the cheapest price
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by fattbabakay(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Infohelp:
Every Blogger wants to show Adsense Ads on his/her blog but this can be difficult sometimes as Adsense might have rejected your Application but I'm here to help. Hire me to do quality SEO for your Blog as you must have good organic traffic before Adsense can approve your site. Apart from the SEO, I will also create 10 posts per day (Entertainment Niche) for 5 days on your Blog then watch the increament in your traffic and also I'm most certain Adsense will approve you this time around. I can't promise what I can't do so check my signature and u'll c I have been approved by Adsense and I get a minimum of 400 clicks per day from search engines. The price is N5,000 so kindly reply if interested.
U just showed up here without justification... Keep deceivibg yasef
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
fattbabakay:
U just showed up here without justification... Keep deceivibg yasef
That is your business. Keep fooling urself when you can do nothing
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by fattbabakay(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Infohelp:

Even d Alexa of ur site is somtin near nothing...nd ya here forming Don
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2015
fattbabakay:
Even d Alexa of ur site is somtin near nothing...nd ya here forming Don
LMAO. You can't achieve what I have even in the next 50years. Foolish dude. Envy will end u.
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by ipain: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Infohelp:

LMAO. You can't achieve what I have even in the next 50years. Foolish dude. Envy will end u.
Hey!. What's up buddy. As a point of observation, never engage in a fight with people no matter how angry they make you feel. You are here for business and therefore protect your business in the way you reply. It builds credibility without awarness to you.
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by fattbabakay(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Infohelp:

Envious of u?? I forbid it.. I knw u, u knw notin, and u knw... Nw lemme correct d ignorance in ur post...

U said "u must av good organic traffic before Adsense can approve your site"...na lie, not mandatory man...even ur site's SEO is no god cos I pulled a keyword from it Nw and it was nowea to be found...U wanna give 10posts per day wen d posts on ur own blog got nabbed by copyscape... U are a Joker..
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by fattbabakay(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
ipain:
Hey!. What's up buddy. As a point of observation, never engage in a fight with people no matter how angry they make you feel. You are here for business and therefore protect your business in the way you reply. It builds credibility without awarness to you.
dnt mind him....twas cos I opened his nyash
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by oteneaaron(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Infohelp:

@Infohelp..... Why are you exchanging words with a potential client?..... He only made an observation.....you're on a public forum..and you need clients to showcase your SEO prowess..... But lemme advice you..... Nigerians will only decide to employ your services... Only after they have proof of your job claims...... On my website.... We offer free SEO, internet marketing, and other services for a 2 weeks trial period.
If the client is cool with the free services for the 2 weeks...you have a deal.....and even if they do not buy your gig immediately..... You still have their email addresses (u dig?)

There is something Neil Patel once told me in a newsletter.....
He said...when you are starting a new SEO agency.... Offer your services for free to a few friends and selected websites...only if they agree to put the phrase "SEO by www.yourseocompnyname.com" on their website's footer... And if your gigs are as effiecient you claim.... You will have leads more than you can handle.... So please detest from joining issues on forums..... Its bad for business.......my one kobo
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
fattbabakay:
Envious of u?? I forbid it.. I knw u, u knw notin, and u knw... Nw lemme correct d ignorance in ur post...

U said "u must av good organic traffic before Adsense can approve your site"...na lie, not mandatory man...even ur site's SEO is no god cos I pulled a keyword from it Nw and it was nowea to be found...U wanna give 10posts per day wen d posts on ur own blog got nabbed by copyscape... U are a Joker..
Hmmm. I'm tired Bikonu. Thanks for visiting
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
oteneaaron:

@Infohelp..... Why are you exchanging words with a potential client?..... He only made an observation.....you're on a public forum..and you need clients to showcase your SEO prowess..... But lemme advice you..... Nigerians will only decide to employ your services... Only after they have proof of your job claims...... On my website.... We offer free SEO, internet marketing, and other services for a 2 weeks trial period.
If the client is cool with the free services for the 2 weeks...you have a deal.....and even if they do not buy your gig immediately..... You still have their email addresses (u dig?)

There is something Neil Patel once told me in a newsletter.....
He said...when you are starting a new SEO agency.... Offer your services for free to a few friends and selected websites...only if they agree to put the phrase "SEO by www.yourseocompnyname.com" on their website's footer... And if your gigs are as effiecient you claim.... You will have leads more than you can handle.... So please detest from joining issues on forums..... Its bad for business.......my one kobo
Ok o.
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
fattbabakay:
dnt mind him....twas cos I opened his nyash
I'm not the type that want clients by all means bro. Client or no client my money still comes.
Re: Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval by fattbabakay(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Infohelp:

I'm not the type that want clients by all means bro. Client or no client my money still comes.
Wic money...be deceiving ursef...

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Multiple Facebook Accounts Using One Email Account / How To Build A Facebook Group That Drives Traffic To Your Website / WhatsApp Is Down Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.