Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa (1400 Views)

‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / My Racism Experience During A Vacation In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by danielbnn7: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
a friend of mine told me its possible to apply for a US visa in south africa . and he is there on vacation , plss how possible?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by airsaylongcon: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
AFAIK, never possible. U must have unrestricted residence in the place u apply from
Re: Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by danielbnn7: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
but when i visited south africa 2013 i got my tanzania visa and mozambique visa there and went to mozambique from south africa
Re: Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by danielbnn7: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
but when i visited south africa 2013 i got my tanzania visa and mozambique visa there and went to mozambique from south africa. so i think it might be possible
Re: Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
danielbnn7:
but when i visited south africa 2013 i got my tanzania visa and mozambique visa there and went to mozambique from south africa. so i think it might be possible

I thought we were talking about the US?

No, it's not possible to apply for a US visa in a country you are not a resident in and do not have ties whatsoever to.
Re: Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by worry359(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why do you start off with a friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then next post the person is you
You ask a question, then tell us it is possible?

You seem one confused person! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
worry359:
Why do you start off with a friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then next post the person is you
You ask a question, then tell us it is possible?

You seem one confused person! angry

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by danielbnn7: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
at worry359 plss read the thread well, i asked a question yes , i know its applicable for african countries thats why i used mine as example . my question is can same fly if you want to visit US
Re: Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
danielbnn7:
a friend of mine told me its possible to apply for a US visa in south africa . and he is there on vacation , plss how possible?[color=#990000][/color]

Very very pssible, buh u wil have to wait fo som months to get south african either study permit or business even working permit. I have a frnd who is in south africa, got his study permit. Even though he neva rehister wit d skul. Apply as a tourist, single n his isa was granted last year june precisely. He got der married a US citizen n as am talking to u now, his a green card holder. I also travelled to SA for 10dys visit came back apply fo USA visa frm naija n got denied d 2nd time. Even wen I have a very gud job n I only wanna go fo holiday cus am not ready to abandon my wife n kids here. So as a matter of fact, I don't really no d criteria dat dos vo measure b4 grantin applicant visa. I think it all depend on d moodof d visa officer sha.

(1) (Reply)

Kazakhstan Vs Dubai / What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. / Best Locations To Live In Calabar City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.