Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission (67949 Views)

Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) / Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by cyberdurable(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
all death na death, wether u die by suicide bombing, or by suicide motorcycling.. at last u av ur 72 virgins untouched for u grin

Religion of piss grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by mmsen: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by benedictac(f): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
And d lousy policeman stood to watch...

the matter tire the policeman too

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by ibkgab001: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
i can only see a police that was jazzed off
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by makdcash(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aboki cruising ;DAboki cruising
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by osothermal(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aboki family

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Hardaybizi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wubish

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
only in naija! grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
tongue

May Allah bless this children.

Please keep those angels away from the like of Malam Sanusi of Kano, don't trust them with your kids.
these children grin
Firefire:
tongue

May Allah bless this children.

Please keep those angels away from the like of Malam Sanusi of Kano, don't trust them with your kids.

Why do u say that?
18years is an adult age according to your God country,America.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nadheer15: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
CR77:
grin grin
What's funny?! undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by mrtantalizers(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hope they arrived safely? Btw did i make fp? Sunburnyourbody pls answer
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
kosplateau:

these children grin

Thanks
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by HomoSapiien: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mallam grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Firefire(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
danjumakolo:

Why do u say that?
18years is an adult age according to your God country,America.

Adult still battling with JAMB / Admission
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Mznaett: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm

cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by harry509: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
akksplendor:
This was seen in Bauchi state on Eid day. To ven think a policeman was watching and couldn't stop the man. *sigh*

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/photo-of-day-what-risk-of-lives.html
na dem sabi ooh. @ dat police mind...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

Adult still battling with JAMB / Admission

Don't forget that she is gonna.finish.her School.in sanusi house.

Also she was was born into stupendous.wealth...So the.school.Will.only polish her.She isn't the type that will look for job
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Lexusgs430: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Blame our corrupt leaders !!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
cheesy cheesy
Beautiful daughters.
Indeed Very Beautiful, i read dnb 2 buh my problem wit d site is dat dey havnt been updatng d story 'something bigger than love'...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Reminds me of dos days during xmas periods wen going to visit gwuanma,mum usually chatters atleast 2 bikes to convey us,my favourite position has always been d front seat....gud old days

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Firefire(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
danjumakolo:

Don't forget that she is gonna.finish.her School.in sanusi house.

Also she was was born into stupendous.wealth...So the.school.Will.only polish her.She isn't the type that will look for job

Interesting logic.

Let all 18 years old girls in Nigeria be married off, and continue their studies under heavy pregnancy, baby making and yoke of motherhood.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by OboloMAN: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
sexaddict08:

I served in Ahoada east in Rivers state, I saw a heavily pregnant woman returning from farm on top of her bicycle and heavy rain is beating her...

How does that relates to 6 people on a bike?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by kristisking(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Where can one see this kind of thing except north. Those northerners are from different planet.Wetin concern them with overload.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by onyeguy: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Still on the way coming back grin grin

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by onyeguy: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Other news in I S L A M A B A D. cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Indeed Very Beautiful, i read dnb 2 buh my problem wit d site is dat dey havnt been updatng d story 'something bigger than love'...
It's actually updated every Monday. You can check the calendar page to see when each series is updated.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.