Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission (67938 Views)

Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) / Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Are those his kids or his wives ?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by eligibility: 4:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Firefire:
tongue

May Allah bless these children.

Please keep those angels away from the likes of Malam Sanusi of Kano, don't trust him with your kids.

Unneccesary hatred, this is very ridiculous statement.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by eligibility: 4:17am On Sep 28, 2015
GogobiriLalas:

Folish question indeed , hatred flowing in nairaland. Most of you guys are so tribalistic and have no honour for anybody.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 28, 2015
sexaddict08:

I served in Ahoada east in Rivers state, I saw a heavily pregnant woman returning from farm on top of her bicycle and heavy rain is beating her...

Dis one na talk?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 28, 2015
GogobiriLalas:

Important question.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 28, 2015
toprealman:
HOPE HE IS NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM SANUSI, YERIMA AND OTHERS?

Possibly, he is got to fast.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Naff24(f): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2015
Firefire:
tongue

Please keep those angels away from the likes of Malam Sanusi of Kano, don't trust him with your kids.
Mumu... If he request for your 12yr daughter's hand in marriage, would u decline
Stop forming nd be real. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Cutehector:
And d lousy policeman stood to watch...
The POLICEMAN is a national Hunter.

Because the FULANI man is his brother.

I don't Blame those calling NIGERIA... ZOO..

When ACCIDENT happens, some mentally deranged people will call devil.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by AnanseK(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2015
sexaddict08:

I served in Ahoada east in Rivers state, I saw a heavily pregnant woman returning from farm on top of her bicycle and heavy rain is beating her...

How they do it in the south

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by ifyalways(f): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Where is/are their mom/s ?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by babestella: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Police stop who? They don't even pay tax in North, you want to meet an almajiri parents to pay tax? Better dig 6 feet first before you do that.
It's only in the south tax officers and police chase people around, try in the north and see wahala.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Imagine dat black monkey just standing der...
Nigeria police mumu I swear.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by MizMyColi(f): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Firefire:
tongue

Chief FireFire, Good Morning.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by shymeo: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2015
aboki why you people don't value your life.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by shymeo: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2015
aboki
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by Firefire(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Chief FireFire, Good Morning.

Are you a Christian?

Sister Good morning ooooo.

I am a Servant in His Vineyard.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2015
smiley
Firefire:

Sister Good morning ooooo.

I am a Servant in His Vineyard.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Greyworld:

Since it's an aboikii it's not a problem. Were it a southerner or Easterner den d iidiot wud display his foolish talent.

shymeo:
aboki why you people don't value your life.

Hope you guys can repeat the same sentiment against the fellow pictured below, who by all indications is not from the region and tribe of your hate.

Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by fabem(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
What a great assest! Why won't he keep them safe when he knows what he would get from them. Having 5 daughters as hausa parent is a great joy because they would sold them off one after the other when they reach puberty stage not even until they are 18. Let says each girl go for minimum of 200,000*5=1,000,000. With 1m, you are rich as an average hausa man. Ask Lamido & Co, how much they paid? Fabem
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by free37: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by tupem: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
@op are you sure they are all his children?! the last one on the bike might be his wife o....... undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by tupem: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Naff24:

Mumu... If he request for your 12yr daughter's hand in marriage, would u decline
Stop forming nd be real. tongue tongue tongue
and you be woman?! Smh!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by francafrank(f): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
sexaddict08:
happy family....na only own goal the man dey score. make him buy me make I help am score correct goal.

wetin the other goal go do wei theses ones no fit do?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by alaskido(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
If it was an Igbo, Ijaw or Urhobo man do this same thing, the policeman go arrest am quickly but because na Hausa man, he stood and was watching.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by tpiander: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
so now suicide mission is a buzzword.

like you fellows haven't been posting photoshoots of overcrowded okadas and buses for years ?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by akigbemaru: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerian rider with five kids.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by sexaddict08(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
francafrank:

wetin the other goal go do wei theses ones no fit do?

Franca, u & I know the difference... we dnt need to argue it. abi if u are askd to choose between having 5 boys or 5 girls
Re: Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission by francafrank(f): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
sexaddict08:

Franca, u & I know the difference... we dnt need to argue it. abi if u are askd to choose between having 5 boys or 5 girls

i will take 5 girls any day their trouble is less than the boys. boys will continue to be babies till the end. i am speaking from experience i have 2 boys and 2 girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.