Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerians Na Real Wa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Na Real Wa (374 Views)

Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu / NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. / EXCLUSIVE: Buratai’s Full Control Of Army Pruned As CDS Takes Over Boko Haram Wa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Na Real Wa by Eddygourdo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
I am truly tired of these people of the Niger, my very own people, I ask how we could be this bad, was it divine or a result of our colonial experience, how did we become beings without a conscience, humans with no respect for humanity and triumphant heroes in criminality and evil, I took out time to observe the average Nigerian driver on the road and I realised why we are a terrible people, In Nigeria nobody is wrong, we are all right, in Nigeria while sitting in a bus that took a wrong way we abuse the helpless motorist who refuse us entry into the normal lane only to shortly afterwards take sides with the driver after a minor accident because he refused another driver entry into the same lane, how can people be so callous, it's in this country that people praise their children for buying cars and property with no source of livelihood, it's in this country that a victim is called a mumu for falling prey to a swindler, it's in this country that theives set petty theives on fire in a market Square, it's in this country that even a convicted corrupt politician would have both real and e-warriors fighting his case both on the streets and on forums after selling their conscience for peanuts, Nigerians are people with short attention span, a nation of consumers, a nation that has forgotten it's past and sees no vision of its future, a nation of bad people, how do u rule a nation of bad people, bad people who never admit they are bad but find it convinient to accuse other bad Nigerians in leadership, I have always felt that the traditional democracy can never work here, we have to create our own, create a democracy based on our nigerianess, based on Nigerian time keeping, based on Nigerian insecerity, based on Nigerian tribalism and bigoted ideologies, any other thing na WASH

(1) (Reply)

This Is First Time Boko Haram Has The Comfort To Celebrate Sallah Is Pmb Working / MUST READ: Hilarious Tweet Memes Of #thelist / Nigeria At 55: Murray-bruce Laments High Rate Out-of-school Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.