Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (723765 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
My Nairaland Likes has recently augmented to this:
I axiomatically believe only about 20% of Nairaland users have attained such feat.
Once again, To God Be The Accolade.
Uncle βluetooth, you've started again,
U gonn be a guide ²d freshers coming in so
don't be doing this shiiiit...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2016
barnacle:
are you sure u submitted or u jus "saved" it?
Request for a screenshot..

He obviously hasn't submitted!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
My Nairaland Likes has recently augmented to this:

I axiomatically believe only about 20% of Nairaland users have attained such feat.

Once again, To God Be The Accolade.

Dude... How does this concern the sole purpose of this thread? undecided

Na wa for u o. "sad"
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

Dude... How does this concern the sole purpose of this thread? undecided
Na wa for u o. "sad"

How do this relate to the sole purpose of the thread?
RobinHez:
Gone are the days when calling someone 'senior pangolo' was enough to get him red in anger...

Now it must involve mama's cu.nt or daddy's c¢ck.... Yuck! sad
https://www.nairaland.com/2628475/2016-2017-uniben-admission-thread/148#48545621

gringrin Next time, before inculpating someone, ensure you are impeccable.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

Uncle βluetooth, you've started again,
U gonn be a guide ²d freshers coming in so
don't be doing this shiiiit...
So you actually bought the idea that I wanted to register my Nairaland with Bluetooth before I mistakenly registered wtih Blueto, gullibility at its peak. Blueto is a word I coined and I started using it even before registered on NL. I have used it to register on many websites. It was my 2go username, and it is currently my whatsap username.

Anyway, I can see you adopted it in order to taunt me with it, But I assure you that it is not incendiary to me smiley .

What did I start again?? what is wrong with showing how many Likes that one has? is it wrong for Seùn to post the stats of Nairaland?

Only Naysayers will be offended by such comment.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by BaronVonAwesome: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2016
barnacle:
are you sure u submitted or u jus "saved" it?
yh I saved it,cos datz d only option available,nothing lyk submit there
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
So you actually bought the idea that I wanted to register my Nairaland with Bluetooth before I mistakenly registered wtih Blueto, gullibility at its peak. Blueto is a word I coined and I started using it even before registered on NL. I have used it to register on many websites. It was my 2go username, and it is currently my whatsap username.
Anyway, I can see you adopted it in order to taunt me with it, But I assure you that it is not incendiary to me smiley .
What did I start again?? what is wrong with showing how many Likes that one has? is it wrong for Seùn to post the stats of Nairaland?
Only Naysayers will be offended by such comment.
βOy you know I can go on & on chastising you
buh you really don't worth it anymore, & I see calling you
that gorgeous nick kinda choked you but I taught I already
alerted you prior to this day that I'm gonna be using it on you, plz spare me the
lame history about how your childish internet existence generated...
The reason why I quoted you is BASICALLY to let you
know u've added a year now. Unlike the previous year when we
all gathered here...You older now my βOy & you should stop acting
like you just gained admission into a Crèche School,

If I'm offended
by that act you just pulled up there then you of all ppl know
I'll be slapping common-sense into your puppy skull right now.
#I'm just advising you yah know, You now an Agbalagba...

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

βOy you know I can go on & on chastising you
buh you really don't worth it anymore, & I see calling you
that gorgeous nick kinda choked you but I taught I already
alerted you prior to this day that I'm gonna be using it on you, plz spare me the
lame history about how your childish internet existence generated...
The reason why I quoted you is BASICALLY to let you
know u've added a year now. Unlike the previous year when we
all gathered here...You older now my βOy & you should stop acting
like you just gained admission into a Crèche School,

If I'm offended
by that act you just pulled up there then you of all ppl know
I'll be slapping common-sense into your puppy skull right now.
#I'm just advising you yah know, You now an Agbalagba...
You are the one that need to imbibe such message in the first place before preaching it to someone else.

You created sundry and myriad nairaland accounts for the sole purpose of taunting and making invective comments against nairalanders and switching in between them to continue such folly when you are banned by the mods for your immeasurable misconducts.

Who deservers to be cautioned between You and Me? who is really the childish one?

I made a mistake for responding in the first place, because Bluetooth(the name of a hardware device) wasn't my moniker.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
You are the one that need to imbibe such message in the first place before preaching it to someone else.

You created sundry and myriad nairaland accounts for the sole purpose of taunting and making invective comments against nairalanders and switching in between them to continue such folly when you are banned by the mods for your immeasurable misconducts.

Who deservers to be cautioned between You and Me? who is really the childish one?

I made a mistake for responding in the first place, because Bluetooth wasn't my moniker.
You beginning to sound poor upstairs,
I created multiple accounts when? That was last year
you toddler. I dropt those act already, I ain't you so come
up with something else...& yea yeah you answered your calling--->>βluetooth, fair enough...Anything else?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by BaronVonAwesome: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

Request for a screenshot..

He obviously hasn't submitted!

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

You beginning to sound poor upstairs,
I created multiple accounts when? That was last year
you toddler. I dropt those act already, I ain't you so come
up with something else...& yea yeah you answered your calling--->>βluetooth, fair enough...Anything else?
I wonder how depicting the number of likes suddenly became someone's headache and started referring to it as “shitts”. Only a doltish and jealous scum will be precipitated to make such comment with the aim of mitigating the happiness of others.

I am not childish, otherwise people wouldn't have immensely liked my “childish” comments on NL. I am sure the Likes on your “matured“ comments is not up to half of my “childish” comments.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by barnacle: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
BaronVonAwesome:
a screenshot plz
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:

How do this relate to the sole purpose of the thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/2628475/2016-2017-uniben-admission-thread/148#48545621

gringrin Next time, before inculpating someone, ensure you are impeccable.

There was an e-fight going on in the thread, and some obscene comments were made. That post was adressing those comments. . .

I still maintain my stance. What u posted has nothing to do with this thread.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by barnacle: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
BaronVonAwesome:
a screenshot plz
if u dont mind email RobinHez. he would give u my whatsapp no or email...lets start from there
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
I wonder how depicting the number of likes suddenly became someone's headache and started referring to it as “shitts”. Only a doltish and jealous scum will be precipitated to make such comment with the aim of mitigating the happiness of others.

I am not childish, otherwise people wouldn't have immensely liked my “childish” comments on NL. I am sure the Likes on your “matured“ comments is not up to half of my “childish” comments.
Dang! now βluetooth is getting all worked up,
Lol, pardon me, buh at least I'm in my gentleman mood & You say jealous ryy,

Do you know that if I were to be you child, I would be bragging about
the number or accounts I got by now, sure that will sound stupîd to
reasonable intellects, n0w that's exactly what you are showcasing..
#Chronic Juvenility...
#sighs, you just needa man up, Sure in the future,
You would be bragging & competing with your children who has most friends on facebook...

4 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

Dang! now βluetooth is getting all worked up, lol
pardon me, buh at least I'm in my gentleman mood. You say jealous ryy,
Do you know that if I were to be you child, I would be bragging about
the number or accounts I got by now, sure that will sound stupîd to
reasonable intellects, n0w that's what exactly you are showcasing..Chronic Juvenility...
#sighs, you just needa man up, Sure in the future, You would be bragging &
competing with your children who has most friends on fb...
gringrin very silly of a rebarbative arsehole. Who cares about your silly accounts that you were formerly using to display your folly gringrin

I can create multiple accounts in meager hours if I want. But, only an illogical fruitcake like you will do so gringringringrin .
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
barnacle:
a screenshot plz
if u dont mind email RobinHez. he would give u my whatsapp no or email...lets start from there
U know I won't.. lipsrsealed
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
BaronVonAwesome:
Hmmm...
I'm sure there's a submit button somewhere..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

There was an e-fight going on in the thread, and some obscene comments were made. That post was adressing those comments. . .

I still maintain my stance. What u posted has nothing to do with this thread.
stop digressing na. We were talking about the “sole purpose” of the thread and you are here telling me of one E-fight gringrin.

It is better you stop replying if you have no clue on how to vindicate yourself.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
gringrin very silly of a rebarbative arsehole. Who cares about your silly accounts that you were formerly using to display your folly gringrin

I can create multiple accounts in meager hours if I want. But, only an illogical fruitcake like you will do so gringringringrin .
Calm down boy, using those words on me
when I'm still playinq mild with you will only get you
cremated way before sunset, You know me. Buh like I said,
I'm a gentleman today so I'll just pretend you mistakenly got loose from your rope.. ..

0h, you mentioned 2go right? I see why you are like this,
It still flows in you vein, See lemme fill you in, go on 2go,
enter Teens-Room(your hometown) brag all you want about
inconsequential things & trust me your people over there
will applaud you.

Here ain't for Puppies, here ain't for Kittens,
here ain't for Chicks, here ain't for Cubs, Here ain't for
retardèd Calfs...#be like I got ur time..lol.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by barnacle: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:
U know I won't.. lipsrsealed

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by calebify1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
You guys have hijacked the thread from we aspirants. Hmmm.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

Calm down boy, using those words on me
when I'm still playinq mild with you will only get you
cremated way before sunset, You know me. Buh like I said,
I'm a gentleman today so I'll just pretend you mistakenly got loose from your rope.. ..

0h, you mentioned 2go right? I see why you are like this,
It still flows in you vein, See lemme fill you in, go on 2go,
enter Teens-Room(your hometown) brag all you want about
inconsequential things & trust me your people over there
will applaud you.

Here ain't for Puppies, here ain't for Kittens,
here ain't for Chicks, here ain't for Cubs, Here ain't for
retardèd Calfs...#be like I got ur time..lol.
gringringringrin It doesn't change the fact that you open miscellaneous accounts for the sole aim of causing silly kerfuffles in the forum gringrin.

I have quitted 2go just like how many of us did. and in case your tacky brain deprived you from grasping my earlier insinuation about 2go in my quondam comment, then I think a paraphrastic explication might help. I mentioned 2go to indicate that Blueto was already being used before, and I started ditching it when I registered on NL, not because I currently maintain any avidity towards it. The app is now antiquated to people. And I was not even aware that Teens-Room was in existence. No surprise that Only people like you that belonged there would know of it gringrin.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
gringringringrin It doesn't change the fact that you open miscellaneous accounts for the sole aim of causing silly kerfuffles in the forum gringrin.

I have quitted 2go just like how many of us did. and in case your tacky brain deprived you from grasping my earlier insinuation about 2go in my quondam comment, then I think a paraphrastic explication might help. I mentioned 2go to indicate that Blueto was already being used before, and I started ditching it when I registered on NL, not because I currently maintain any avidity towards it. The app is now antiquated to people. And I was not even aware that Teens-Room was in existence. No surprise that Only people like you that belonged there would know of it gringrin.

just as I expected, I knew you would deny you
terminated 2go for ages buh in a thread like this, filled up
with
sound & matured minds, you still behave like someone who still
logged in today to check his star progress...hahaha..Dumb Kid..

Little βOy βluetooth, I ended your favorite app
way before u sat for your SSCE so If you think you are wise
then you only hallucinating on a distinct level. ..
#& Hey What's up with your Eskimi Teens? .
grin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

just as I expected, I knew you would deny you
terminated 2go for ages buh in a thread like this, filled up
with
sound & matured minds, you still behave like someone who still
logged in today to check his star progress...hahaha..Dumb Kid..

Little βOy βluetooth, I ended your favorite app
way before u sat for your SSCE
so If you think you are wise
then you only hallucinating on a distinct level. ..
#& Hey What's up with your Eskimi Teens? .
grin
gringringrin and we both got admission thesame year gringringringrin

What were you doing when your mates were lucubrating for Jamb and post ume exam? gringringrin

Oops, You were busying creating meaningless, uncountable accounts on Nairaland to terrorise people when your mates were passing exam and gaining admission gringringrin. what an illogical blockhead gringrin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
gringringrin and we both got admission thesame year gringringringrin

What were you doing when your mates were lucubrating for Jamb and post ume exam? gringringrin

Oops, You were busying creating meaningless, uncountable accounts on Nairaland to terrorise people when your mates were passing exam and gaining admission gringringrin. what an illogical blockhead gringrin
Yet again, you still ranting like a pillock
swimming in his pool of acute redundancy. Trying to shift
the topic to something else? naaa ...Today you must stop
being stupid & contented with your infantile way of life.
As long as we cross parts,
I will always reprimand you until you change from your
stagnant way of life. I pray Uniben tries to reshape your childish
lifestyle before you get kicked outta the institution.

ADVICE; Do not get married In this state, make sure you've
grown up & you've dropt your naive attitude cuz if you do, There
are high chances She wouldn't be able to deal with you & you end
up getting dumped over & over again...

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

Yet again, you still ranting like a pillock
swimming in his pool of acute redundancy. Trying to shift
the topic to something else? naaa ...Today you must stop
being stupid & contented with your infantile way of life.
As long as we cross parts,
I will always reprimand you until you change from your
stagnant way of life. I pray Uniben tries to reshape your childish
lifestyle before you get kicked outta the institution.

ADVICE; Do not get married In this state, make sure you've
grown up & you've dropt your naive attitude cuz if you do, There
are high chances She wouldn't be able to deal with you & you end
up getting dumped over & over again...
Hilarious cheesy. But the fact that I didn't mentioned anyone on it justifies why it shouldn't have caused this altercation. But no, It seemed like a decoy to you and you still went ahead to meddle.

I made a comment that depicted the Likes accumulated hitherto in my NL account and it became your headache. why not sunb it if it was “childish” and “shitts” in your sight?
Must you respond to “shitts”?

I saw venus viewing earlier and I know it wasn't palatable to her, but she refrained from commenting because of the maturity in her.

If you say someone is being childish then engaging in a childish fight makes you look doltish and childish as well.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
stop digressing na. We were talking about the “sole purpose” of the thread and you are here telling me of one E-fight gringrin.

It is better you stop replying if you have no clue on how to vindicate yourself.

Lol
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
RobinHez:

Lol
I hope you are enjoying the show smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:
Hilarious cheesy. But the fact that I didn't mentioned anyone on it justifies why it shouldn't have caused this altercation. But no, It seemed like a decoy to you and you still went ahead to meddle.

I made a comment that depicted the Likes accumulated hitherto in my NL account and it became your headache. why not sunb it if it was “childish” and “shitts” in your sight?
Must you respond to “shitts”?
I saw venus viewing earlier and I know it wasn't palatable to her, but she refrained from commenting because of the maturity in her.
If you say someone is being childish then engaging in a childish fight makes you look doltish and childish as well.

Ohk buh you wanna continue your archaic personality
like this? huh! Last year you were bragging of admission
shiit, recently you were bragging about orienting an English
word, something your forefathers dare not brag about. Now
again u bragging about the number of likes you got on a
faceless forum, #sighs niggur are you mad? Hold, are you cursed
or something, scan yourself and see...#spits..

#Taps his head#
My βOy, just because you have no single strand of hair underneath
your Torn Stinky boxers doesn't mean you should be acting like a child....#plz reply me fast, lol.

4 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
ImDharay:

[b]
Ohk buh you wanna continue your archaic personality
like this? huh! Last year you were bragging of admission
shiit,

Mr man what admission shiit are you talking about?? can you provide a link to it please??
recently you were bragging about orienting an English
I didn't brag about orienting English, I just made him realise that those words were formerly used by me since he claim to be a formidable adversary, I hope you can put that in your head.

2word, something your forefathers dare not brag about.
why mentioning forefathers here, what does this have to do with them??

Now
again u bragging about the number of likes you got on a
faceless forum
I remember there was a time on the previous version of this thread where you tried to ridicule me for making few “2000+” comments since I registered on Nairaland. And this was a way of proving to you that it isn't about making uncountable comments, but it is about making intelligent, candid, and educative comments that attracts immense Likes.

[s]#sighs niggur are you mad? Hold, are you cursed
or something, scan yourself and see...#spits..
[/b]
#Taps his head#
My βOy, just because you have no single strand of hair underneath
your Torn Stinky boxers doesn't mean you should be acting like a child....#plz reply me fast, lol.
[/s]please stop commenting like some one suffering from malediction.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
blueto:

Mr man what admission shiit are you talking about?? can you provide a link to it please??
I didn't brag about orienting English, I just made him realise that those words were formerly used by me since he claim to be a formidable adversary, I hope you can put that in your head.
why mentioning forefathers here, what does this have to do with them??
I remember there was a time on the previous version of this thread where you tried to ridicule me for making few “2000+” comments since I registered on Nairaland. And this was a way of proving to you that it isn't about making uncountable comments, but it is about making intelligent, candid, and educative comments that attracts immense Likes.
please stop commenting like some one suffering from malediction.
Just for the record, I can remember a lost
lunatic bragging & claiming he has accumulated more likes than
Robin & I both merged together due to his babish jobless existence he always portrays...and boy, I ignored you that day & don't be surprised, I saw the post & I ignored to show I'll always be steps ahead of a toddler disguising in the moniker named blueto βluetooth..

I bet Venus saw you again & decided
to ignore a non-repentant Imp after the lady had made
series of attempts to sponsor you out of your school of
childish foolishness, need I say more? ...

& who messaged you that this is a fight, hehe...
Don't flatter yourself, a ruthless Ďray will kill you & feed on
your cancerous infested bones even b4 you could screem 'Momma' cuz that's wah you do, βαβy βOy. #Reply me fast biko...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.