Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (722741 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
EmeeNaka:
have they invited Economics/Statistics candidate at all?

yep...some of my gfs were invited......

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ohswagz: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jackossky:

Some...gfs...Dat means not all gfs were invited!..Ok!!..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
ohswagz:
Some...gfs...Dat means not all gfs were invited!..Ok!!..
veracious
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
gringringrin

FOOLS. He told us first batch is merit list.

Note: If you quote me to vent your frustration again, you will get it bad from me.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
gringringrin

Note: If you quote me to vent your frustration again, you will get it bad from me.
calm down guy u dont need to be harsh
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Iykestix:

calm down guy u dont need to be harsh
Sometimes, that's the language people understand.

This is a public forum, however, every user retains the right to say and withold whatever he/she wishes to.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
gringringrin

no need for the abuse
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
stred:
no need for the abuse
have you been screened?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:

This is a public forum, however, every user retains the right to say and withold whatever he/she wishes to.
. Oh u mean dats d language u can speak....no1 insulted u oga....no1 is holdin u back frm sayin watevr u wish owk...u wer d one who waz playin saint if u had just keep quiet frm d strt nd just don't mention it at. all....if they re all fools yet u re still getin all work up my brother dat means u a bigger fool. Wait oh Lolzzzzzz but na wa oh y u con tell us at d end now mtchewww sumpipo ehn

10 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
have you been screened?
nah. But one thing is the first batch is not merit list in any way cool
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Purilizzy:
. Oh u mean dats d language u can speak....no1 insulted u oga....no1 is holdin u back frm sayin watevr u wish owk...u wer d one who waz playin saint if u had just keep quiet frm d strt nd just don't mention it at. all....if they re all fools yet u re still getin all work up my brother dat means u a bigger fool. Wait oh Lolzzzzzz but na wa oh y u con tell us at d end now mtchewww sumpipo ehn
Hope you you're happy now. Don't quote me again, please.

peacesamuel94:
then you should not have said anything
about it in the first place since it has not been made official. This is a public forum and you knew a lot of people were going to see it,
Yes, I shouldn't have. I immediately wished I could take that back, but it was too late. That was an impulsive statement in the middle of a cordial conversation with one person (not everyone). I didn't mean to put anybody on suspense or whatever else they're currently on. grin

Also, I didn't 'know a lot of people were going to see it'. Meaning, I didn't make that post for everyone to see. It was a reply to a post by iamlukas.

everyone is anxious,
apparently.

and as far as
you Are giving the info to offer your own quota of help to the aspirant there is nothing wrong with it.
I wasn't giving any info. I was having a chat with lukas. Usually, when I have something to say to all, I put it in bold.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by EmeeNaka: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jackossky:

o boy! My brother scored 222 but was not invited.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
stred:
nah. But one thing is the first batch is not merit list in any way cool
yup.

At least you are not trying to take off my head like the other guys.

Hey, cheer up. You will get screened soon.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by drizzytee: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
gringringrin

Chill. You so full of yourself.
Instead of apologising as you now know that what you did was Nauseating, you here insulting and making threats.
I pray for you to get admitted so we see how far your over sabi-sabi can take you.

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by confistified(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lols see people wen dey seek admission. .... I weep for uniben

Too much ego nd unwillingness to be corrected undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sermwell:

The info we have for now is that old students resume oct 7th. Lectures begin on oct 10th cool
thanks man
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:

Its really disgusting the kind of attitude you exhibit on this forum! undecided
I don't see you getting admission into uniben! No no no no...u just can't be a uniben student! Not now, maybe some years to come! undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
gringringrin

Hey dude, this is not the right reaction. Many persons both staylites and aspirants logged in to like that post showing they were not in support of what you did and the best you can do is to call us fools. Staylites here have friends and relatives who are seeking for admission. So the info you share here helps everyone and not only the aspirants.
No offence intended but this ain't just cool. Saying sorry once a while will cause no harm. wink

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
drizzytee:

Chill. You so full of yourself.
Instead of apologising as you now know that what you did was Nauseating, you here insulting and making threats.
I pray for you to get admitted so we see how far your over sabi-sabi can take you.
Do not pray for me, as it's not coming from a good mind. Start the prayer by wishing your market sells fast.

drizzytee:

Your dad-The V.C told you this abi
this was what you said to kslib when he made a suggestion about the admission.

Don't you think this post of yours is part of the ones that influenced information and gists being witheld?

Isn't it rather hypocritical that you're now here forming self-righteous?

This is how you and the others have been attacking people on this thread. Nobody here is responsible for your frustration. Take it to mallam adamu and uniben.

I owe you no apology. The truth hurts.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
gringringrin

. And who re u making threats at? Will quote u anytym anydea....nd..nothing will happen owk?

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sermwell:

I don't see you getting admission into uniben! No no no no...u just can't be a uniben student! Not now, maybe some years to come! undecided
Nah
He will get admission.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
confistified:
Lols see people wen dey seek admission. .... I weep for uniben

Too much ego nd unwillingness to be corrected undecided
Correction Is A Proof Of Favour.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sermwell:

Lolololol.

Your village people don give you jazz abi?

Okay. I've just saved this post of yours. I wish you well in all your endeavours.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
Do not pray for me, as it's not coming from a good mind. Start the prayer by wishing your market sells fast.

this was what you said to kslib when he made a suggestion about the admission.

Don't you think this post of yours is part of the ones that influenced information and gists being witheld?

Isn't it rather hypocritical that you're now here forming self-righteous?

This is how you and the others have been attacking people on this thread. Nobody here is responsible for your frustration. Take it to mallam adamu and uniben.

I owe you no apology. The truth hurts.
. Lolzzzzzz oh my God oh u won't kill me jare u re too funny pride one kill u... no 1 is frustrated u hear by d way waz also in d first batch too owk......
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by confistified(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
BornInApril:
Correction Is A Proof Of Favour.
u guys should just make peace
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
BornInApril:
Hey dude, this is not the right reaction. Many persons both staylites and aspirants logged in to like that post showing they were not in support of what you did and the best you can do is to call us fools. Staylites here have friends and relatives who are seeking for admission. So the info you share here helps everyone and not only the aspirants.
No offence intended but this ain't just cool. Saying sorry once a while will cause no harm. wink
I'm still wondering what my offence was.

Btw, I wasn't referring to those who liked those posts.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Purilizzy:
. And who re u making threats at? Will quote u anytym anydea....nd..nothing will happen owk?
Young lady, you should be doing something better with your time instead of obssessing over geofavor on Nairaland. You've had only 3 post, and they've all been to spew trash at me. Nice dp, btw.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
I'm still wondering what my offence was.

Btw, I wasn't referring to those who liked those posts.
. I tot u re bright ur offence is callin everyone a fool....u wer like "FOOLS"remember?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=15pt]A More Bigger Fool Is Amongst Us. SMH [/size]

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geofavor:
Young lady, you should be doing something better with your time instead of obssessing over geofavor on Nairaland. You've had only 3 post, and they've all been to spew trash at me. Nice dp, btw.
. Ah my brother u see ve bin in ghost mode see his just dat ur pride waz scrming my attention...who post help?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by enniewest(f): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wow!what's all this drama all about. You guys should be praying that uniben's decision should favour us all, instead you are here attacking each other. Nawa for you people o.[color=#990000][/color]SMH
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Purilizzy:
. I tot u re bright ur offence is callin everyone a fool....u wer like "FOOLS"remember?
I was referring to those who quoted me to reprimand me. One of them used a bold front to tell me "gerrarahere", remember?

And that isn't what's eating you guys up. My supposed offence is that I withheld information. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (379) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.