Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (728180 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jelel6: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
dharay99:

postpone? for this kind stage? funny.
Can't she come alone or som1 else fills in for you...
thanks man. when i did clearance we were given date to screen on our kofa page, but if you cant make it you could change it to another date that is convenient for you. now i know the whole process is different from what its use to be.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jelel6: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sermwell:

You are not serious at all! Screening that everyone has been praying and fasting to be invited and now she gets the invitation and you are here asking silly questions! Go ahead and mortgage your sister's future because of a dead and gone person! Some people can just be dangerously stupid undecided
I have come across this moniker before on this forum, and I remember it from only the bad reasons. what I asked was simple, why the insensitivity on your part ?. why the rudeness ?. would you reply me like this if I had met you in person ?. people even felt your reply was appropriate, am surprised. my sister saw this and was pissed I ask that question here.
you can edit your " dead and gone person" phrase from your post. the deceased is OUR mum actually. hope you learn really.

6 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jelel6: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jackossky:

Habaa....lemme give you my contact....
Am a pastor's son,so no funny thing can happen
She is in safe hands,I will pick her up when she gets to main gate...
Give her the number that is displaying on my profile.....

No thanks,what are we socially connected for? thanks. but i think I will pass. hehe
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
jelel6:
I have come across this moniker before on this forum, and I remember it from only the bad reasons. what I asked was simple, why the insensitivity on your part ?. why the rudeness ?. would you reply me like this if I had met you in person ?. people even felt your reply was appropriate, am surprised. my sister saw this and was pissed I ask that question here.
you can edit your " dead and gone person" phrase from your post. the deceased is OUR mum actually. hope you learn really.
Mtscheeewss!!! I'm just shaking my head for you seriously undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sermwell:

Mtscheeewss!!! I'm just shaking my head for you seriously undecided undecided undecided
wait, you no see the last part wey him put say
na their Mum.? βe like you get beef with the dude b4.

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jackossky:

Hehehe......

What are you eating?
my main account dey kirikiri prison,
you are askinq wahhh I'm eating huh...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
dharay88:

my main account dey kirikiri prison,
you are askinq wahhh I'm eating huh...

Fuckthemods
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=jelel6 post=49837293][/quote]

.what if I insist
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jackossky:

Fuckthemods
Lol, i actually have an account that relates
to that phrase buhh they banned it till 2027.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
dharay88:

Lol, i actually have an account that relates
to that phrase buhh they banned it till 2027.

Hohohohoheheheheheheh...
2027...when it gets to that year
Just buy nairaland itself
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Martins2016: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
thank God ooo at last
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by patrao: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

Sup guys, I need help

Can anyone give me an idea of what a hotel close to the school gate might cost?
My date is tue, time 9am

Never been to benin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2016
good morning guys....... please will the screening officials accept an already used card..... though the card has bn used just once....
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by exhibit7432(m): 5:57am On Oct 02, 2016
slimbryan:
good morning guys....... please will the screening officials accept an already used card..... though the card has bn used just once....

Yes they will as far as the maximum amount of chances to check hasn't been exhausted.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2016
exhibit7432:

Yes they will as far as the maximum amount of chances to check hasn't been exhausted.
thanks..... God bless..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2016
jelel6:
thanks very much. shes suppose to stay at my place. she has never been to benin before.
This should be no problem at all. Let her travel down latest today or tommorrow. Then go pick her up at the park or wherever else she stops in benin. Take her home. You can then describe how to get to the school and come back to her. Let her go and come back by herself.

On her screening day, all she needs do is take the same routes she took before, while you go for your event.

When I went for screening, it was my first time in benin too, and this was how I did things. The school's shuttle was helpful.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2016
jelel6:

You never see anything grin... That post can rack up to 30 likes if care isn't taken.

Little wonder why Nigeria is in such a mess.

My condolences. May her soul RIP.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by frankidodo1(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Sermwell:
you need help bro.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mrwash(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Please, who has gone through the uniben supplementary face to face screening? What does it entails? Aside confirmation of your result, what else would they ask? Please anyone with a vital info, help me out. My bro just got his screening date to be on October 5th
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jelel6: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2016
Geofavor:
This should be no problem at all. Let her travel down latest today or tommorrow. Then go pick her up at the park or wherever else she stops in benin. Take her home. You can then describe how to get to the school and come back to her. Let her go and come back by herself.

On her screening day, all she needs do is take the same routes she took before, while you go for your event.

When I went for screening, it was my first time in benin too, and this was how I did things. The school's shuttle was helpful.
the event is not in benin. am already at home for holidays, event is in village. most of my relative in benin she could stay with are also attending. the screening is priority though. what document are require pls. thanks for your help and time. hope you are admitted.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jelel6: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Geofavor:

You never see anything grin... That post can rack up to 30 likes if care isn't taken.

Little wonder why Nigeria is in such a mess.

My condolences. May her soul RIP.
IS all good. thanks once again.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Sermwell:

Guy... You're just plain stupid.. No offence

4 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Guy... You're just plain stupid.. No offence
Lolz!! Smh grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2016
jelel6:
the event is not in benin. am already at home for holidays, event is in village. most of my relative in benin she could stay with are also attending. the screening is priority though. what document are require pls. thanks for your help and time. hope you are admitted.
Alaye .. Sorry for your loss.. May Her Gentle soul rest in the blossom of the Lord
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Sermwell:

Lolz!! Smh grin
Shake am well well till it falls off... After all .. The brain in it is useless

7 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2016
He lost his mother and someone is busy saying smh undecided. Sermwell don't your have an atom of sense cause your reply was just senseless and stupid.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2016
jelel6:
So sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose a loved one, not to mention missing the last chance to say Goodbye.

That's how most of these juveniles behave here. The Internet has given them the anonymity to insult people who they can't even look eye-ball to eye-ball in real life. That was how an idiiot here tried to insult my Dad because I was trying to help. The kiddo should count himself lucky that I am not the type to drag trivial issues, else I would have personally humiliated him whenever 100lvl students resume classes if he gets admitted.

Sorry for digressing. When is your sister's clearance date? If you don't eventually come-up with a suitable arrangement, you can let me know. I ll talk to a female friend of mine who is still in school, she can stay there. Would have suggested my Aunt's place, but it's quite a distance from school especially for a novice in town.

One more thing.... whatever you do, do not let your sister miss her screening date. This year is very different from previous years. They might allow her to eventually screen on another date if you know how to beg plus luck on your side, but I am 95% sure her docs will eventually be tossed into a trash can behind the scenes. Trust me, I know how cruel those people can be.

Jamb is trying hard to clamp on favouritism based admission. Administrative staffs, lecturers and cabals with slots are not happy about this. Their eye dey red, so any questionable mistake by any candidate during this process is what they just need as an excuse to slot in their candidates.

A cousin of mine who is well connected in school and has relatives holding big positions in school wanted to misbehave when she called me around 2pm on her screening date asking if she could postpone. I screamed at her and warned her to forget about admission if she doesn't start going to school right away. She had to quickly rush down and later got screened in the evening in the nict of time. @ Robinhez can confirm.

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jelel6: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Ksslib:

So sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose a loved one, not to mention missing the last chance to say Goodbye.

That's how most of these juveniles behave here. The Internet has given them the anonymity to insult people who they can't even look eye-ball to eye-ball in real life. That was how an idiiot here tried to insult my Dad because I was trying to help. The kiddo should count himself lucky that I am not the type to drag trivial issues, else I would have personally humiliated him whenever 100lvl students resume classes if he gets admitted.

Sorry for digressing. When is your sister's clearance date? If you don't eventually come-up with a suitable arrangement, you can let me know. I ll talk to a female friend of mine who is still in school, she can stay there. Would have suggested my Aunt's place, but it's quite a distance from school especially for a novice in town.

One more thing.... whatever you do, do not let your sister miss her screening date. This year is very different from previous years. They might allow her to screen on another date if you know how to beg and have luck on your side, but I am 95% sure her docs will get tossed into a trash can behind the scenes. Trust me, I know how cruel those people can be.

A cousin of mine who is very connected in school and has relatives holding big positions in school wanted to misbehave when she called around 2pm on her screening date asking if she could postpone. I screamed at her and warned her to forget admission if she doesn't start going to school right away. She had to quickly rush down and later got screened in the evening. @ Robinhez can confirm.

Happy Sunday.
thanks alot. i would take her so she screens on her said date. I Know how clearance was then for us, it was royal rumble. you are right about uniben's methods, am a student there as well.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jelel6: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Alaye .. Sorry for your loss.. May Her Gentle soul rest in the blossom of the Lord
Amen. thanks.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2016
jelel6:
thanks alot. i would take her so she screens on her said date. I Know how clearance was then for us, it was royal rumble. you are right about uniben's methods, am a student there as well.
Lmao... Royal rumble is an understament. I can only imagine how it was, thanks to my roomates who used every little opportunity to always remind me of how lucky and spoilt my set are.

That means you are going to miss the funeral. It is well bro, mummy will understand.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2016
jelel6:
the event is not in benin. am already at home for holidays, event is in village. most of my relative in benin she could stay with are also attending.
If I'm getting this right, You currently live in benin, while your sis lives in another state.

One of you is going to have to rush down to benin to receive her from her travel. When she reaches home in benin, the receiver can do what I suggested in my previous post, then return for the event planning, etc. She can stay home alone, right?

the screening is priority though. what document are require pls. thanks for your help and time.
application slip, invitation slip and jamb registration slip (her reg. No. Is needed). You're welcome sir.

hope you are admitted.

1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by nickvanilla(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
jelel6:

Rip to ur mum. It's sad the way people talk on this forum like as if they are going to remain invisible forever. As for that moniker i have a very good guess that he's a final year law student of uniben. It's obvious he takes great relish in insulting other people he can't stand up to in real life. So if u like, whatever ur name is keep running ur mouth. Abii u will graduate next year? Na to find hot peppery water pour for ur eyes sure pass. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (379) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.