Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (727990 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
First Batch(merit) admission list loading . SAW IT SOMEWHERE. DONT KNW IF ITS TRUE.

BUT up until now ,am still puzzled' whats the essence of inviting candidates 4rm far distances just to collect papers.
And now someone who was not evn eligible,nor did he buy supplementary form,was invitd.
Some peeps even have "absent from screening" in theirs(note the person put just 4 o'level results- pathetic).
I bet u guys, if these goes well, we will all arrive at PSO.
Or worse still, candidates have already been chosen since and these screening is a formality to justify the 2,500 collectd from aspirants.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godswillee(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
please! are we going to buy new scratch card

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Godswillee:
please! are we going to buy new scratch card
its wise to do so..just to be safe.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godswillee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Creeza:
its wise to do so..just to be safe.
thanks
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
nickvanilla:

Rip to ur mum. It's sad the way people talk on this forum like as if they are going to remain invisible forever. As for that moniker i have a very good guess that he's a final year law student of uniben. It's obvious he takes great relish in insulting other people he can't stand up to in real life. So if u like, whatever ur name is keep running ur mouth. Abii u will graduate next year? Na to find hot peppery water pour for ur eyes sure pass. grin grin grin
I didn't want to quote anybody on this matter but I will just quote you for the sake of it!....my neighbor's son got invited for first batch but didn't show up with the excuse that he was overseeing his dad's project in the village thinking he could do the screening later! He was brought by his dad to our quaters to my dad to help do something about it! My dad took him to school auditorium to remedy the issue but nothing could be done about it! Infact, my dad confided in me that first batch admission list is out and the young man's status reads.."Absent from screening".
Just as I was yet to reconcile with what happened to that guy, another guy here was asking if he could postpone his sister's screening for reasons I thought was rediculous untill he stated that he lost his mum(I sympathize with him). But some hollier-than-thou nitwits are already masturbating on the issue and expecting me to dignify them with a response grin
Well, I was only concerned about his kid sister's future, that's all!

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jejel6...I do commiserate with on the loss of your mum.......ummm i know you rejected my offer due to unforseen circumstances ...and you don't wanna vitiate ur lil sis. I wish u luc

Sobyhay means you are not gonna attend the so called wedding ........

Where is that Mumu sermwlll......he must be out if his mind
Person lose him mama,u talk say make the person no go burial ceremony.... Weyrey boy

Anyway this is where scale of preference in economics kicks in.......

Lastly,ksslib
You get problem oooh,so if I get beef with you on net
You will come to the class to disgrace me when I am admitted,
Wow,it seems you don't want to finish the school in peace, you want to regret ever coming to meet someone like me....

So..You will see me,coz we gat some internet iissh and try to humiliate me....it is going to be a fiasco....
Nonsense... Respect yourself
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jackossky:

Lastly,ksslib
You get problem oooh,so if I get beef with you on net
Wow,it seems you don't want to finish the school in peace, you want to regret ever coming to meet someone like me....

So..You will see me,coz we gat some internet iissh and try to humiliate me....it is going to be a fiasco....
You are like the most ignorant person Uniben will ever admit. H0rny Internet gangstas wannabes like yourself, lacking basic comprehension skills who jump at the slightest mention of what is none of their business will land in hot soup the moment they step foot in Uniben, that I can assure you.

Any person with half a brain who can read between the lines knows that was more like a 'Be careful not step on the wrong toes' advice, because some people drag trivial issues to far lengths in this school. A person who talks anyhow online does so in real life. A guy was shot dead not too long for something VERY little.

The person i was advising, behaved like an un-mannered tout just like yourself, hence I chose to advice him metaphorically just like I am doing to you right now.

And you should refrain from quoting me because I have nothing to do with you, neither am I even aware of your existence, plus I have zero tolerance for uncouth juveniles.

Grow some sense and learn how to mind your business

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
I was waiting.... ^ grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
as e dey hot!

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Wait first! How can a kid who is even yet to get admitted by the school and has about 35years ahead to sprout a beard not to even mention hitting puberty, threaten me with not graduating in peace?

Haha. Jackoshit or whatever you were named, pray and give thanks to whatever diety you serve because strange as it may seem, I was rather more amused than angered by that statement, else you would have regretted the day you quoted me with that line.

You would have cried & watched with eyes wide open how one statement can mar a future like yours that was never bright in the first place.

He even has a profile picture, yet has the guts to make such an inflammatory statement. I dey laff. Word of advice: be careful, son. Benin is not Lag. Mind your business
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
I apologise to all the sensible aspirants here Uniben will admit by God's grace for the derailing that was set in motion by Jackoshit's shenanigan. You see, toddlers like him need to spanked with iron fits and brought back to sanity thereafter.

Once again, I apologise for derailing your thread, even though it's the little price sensible aspirants like the rest of you have to pay for Jackoshit's immaturity.

We all want him to grow some sense, don't we?

I am sure this is the last we will be seeing from a wounded Jackoshit who was last seen plumeting down the bottomless pit of no return. He will henceforth be treated like a ghost, underserving of any reply from my end for the sanity of your beloved thread.

I apologise once again.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ksslib:
Wait first! How can a kid who is even yet to get admitted by the school and has about 35years ahead to sprout a beard not to even mention hitting puberty, threaten me with not graduating in peace?

Haha. Jackoshit or whatever you were named, pray and give thanks to whatever diety you serve because strange as it may seem, I was rather more amused than angered by that statement, else you would have regretted the day you quoted me with that line.

You would have cried & watched with eyes wide open how one statement can mar a future like yours that was never bright in the first place.

He even has a profile picture, yet has the guts to make such an inflammatory statement. I dey laff. Word of advice: be careful, son. Benin is not Lag. Mind your business

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sermwell:

my neighbor's son got [size=18pt]invited for first batch[/size]

but didn't show up with the excuse that he was overseeing his dad's project in the village thinking he could do the screening later! He was brought by his dad to our quaters to my dad to help do something about it! My dad took him to school auditorium to remedy the issue but nothing could be done about it!

[size=18pt]Infact, my dad confided in me that first batch admission list is out[/size]

and the young man's status reads.."Absent from screening".

when screening is still going on.

*just passing by*

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Creeza:
[size=18pt]First Batch(merit) admission list loading . SAW IT SOMEWHERE.[/size] DONT KNW IF ITS TRUE.

BUT up until now ,am still puzzled' whats the essence of inviting candidates 4rm far distances just to collect papers.
And now someone who was not evn eligible,nor did he buy supplementary form,was invitd.
Some peeps even have "absent from screening" in theirs(note the person put just 4 o'level results- pathetic).
Or worse still, candidates have already been chosen since and these screening is a formality to justify the 2,500 collectd from aspirants.
Where?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Geofavor:
Where?
the one for "absent from screening" i saw the pic on facebook UNIBEN group then the case of someone being invited without eligibility, confirmed from Myschool.com .THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: admission list, on whatsapp group, many believe it to be rumours,bt when alot of peeps are strongly swinging the hammer on a nail, then you start to ponder the intensity of the situation. from what samwell posted up there,yes above this post, I even have more reasons to wonder
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Creeza:
First Batch(merit) admission list loading . SAW IT SOMEWHERE. DONT KNW IF ITS TRUE.

First batch merit list is not loading! ITS ALREADY OUT!!! If you know the right persons at the school auditorium, you can actually check your admission status now! My dad took somebody there to verify an issue but the guy was not offered admission because he was absent for first batch screening! I think the list should be on the school website by tuesday! Goodluck to everyone on the first batch! cool
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by barnacle: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ksslib:

You are like the most ignorant person Uniben will ever admit. H0rny Internet gangstas wannabes like yourself, lacking basic comprehension skills who jump at the slightest mention of what is none of their business will land in hot soup the moment they step foot in Uniben, that I can assure you.

Any person with half a brain who can read between the lines knows that was more like a 'Be careful not step on the wrong toes' advice, because some people drag trivial issues to far lengths in this school. A person who talks anyhow online does so in real life. A guy was shot dead not too long for something VERY little.

The person i was advising, behaved like an un-mannered tout just like yourself, hence I chose to advice him metaphorically just like I am doing to you right now.

And you should refrain from quoting me because I have nothing to do with you, neither am I even aware of your existence, plus I have zero tolerance for uncouth juveniles.

e don do
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by barnacle: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
RobinHez:

geh sense
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lololololololol
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
[/i]
Sermwell:

First batch merit list is not loading! ITS ALREADY OUT!!! If you know the right persons at the school auditorium, you can actually check your admission status now! My dad took somebody there to verify an issue but the guy was not offered admission because he was absent for first batch screening! I think the list should be on the school website by tuesday! Goodluck to everyone on the first batch! cool
wow bro, I cant wait. MHEN i just want to be on the first list . Well I was screened in second batch. LUCKY 4 ME I WAS THE only one with 220 score( i even found my photocard passport at the last page).
but then uniben said "screening....doesnt mean automatic admission... YOU KNW THE NEXT FEW LINES' in the end all glory to God.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jackossky:
Jejel6...I do commiserate with on the loss of your mum.......ummm i know you rejected my offer due to unforseen circumstances ...and you don't wanna vitiate ur lil sis. I wish u luc

Sobyhay means you are not gonna attend the so called wedding ........
Where is that Mumu sermwlll......he must be out if his mind
Person lose him mama,u talk say make the person no go burial ceremony.... Weyrey boy
Anyway this is where scale of preference in economics kicks in.......
Lastly,ksslib
you get problem oooh,so if I get beef with you on net

Yeeeeeeey! 0ya lezz go there...
Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather things for
school be that, grin..

Ksslib:
Haha. Jackoshit or whatever you were named,
pray and give thanks to whatever diety you serve because strange as it may seem, I was rather more amused than angered by that statement, else you would have regretted the day you quoted me with that line.

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sermwell:

I didn't want to quote anybody on this matter but I will just quote you for the sake of it!....my neighbor's son got invited for first batch but didn't show up with the excuse that he was overseeing his dad's project in the village thinking he could do the screening later! He was brought by his dad to our quaters to my dad to help do something about it! My dad took him to school auditorium to remedy the issue but nothing could be done about it! Infact, my dad confided in me that first batch admission list is out and the young man's status reads.."Absent from screening".
Just as I was yet to reconcile with what happened to that guy, another guy here was asking if he could postpone his sister's screening for reasons I thought was rediculous untill he stated that he lost his mum(I sympathize with him). But some hollier-than-thou nitwits are already masturbating on the issue and expecting me to dignify them with a response grin
Well, I was only concerned about his kid sister's future, that's all!
I feel like slapping you right now... As a student of the great Uniben.. I expected you to be matured and disciplined. But (Un)fortunately,reverse is the case. Chairman, grow up!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Creeza:
the one for "absent from screening" i saw the pic on facebook UNIBEN group then the case of someone being invited without eligibility, confirmed from Myschool.com .THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: admission list, on whatsapp group, many believe it to be rumours,bt when alot of peeps are strongly swinging the hammer on a nail, then you start to ponder the intensity of the situation. from what samwell posted up there,yes above this post, I even have more reasons to wonder
Links to the uniben group and the post on my school.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ksslib:

...daaaaamn it! Jacko o0. cry

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ksslib:

Oga Ksslib a beg calm down cry
No take am serious
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Geofavor:
Links to the uniben group and the post on my school.
upfront! Coming soon!!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
I feel like slapping you right now... As a student of the great Uniben.. I expected you to be matured and disciplined. But (Un)fortunately,reverse is the case. Chairman, grow up!
Chimooooo! Agbalagba Sam oya take it...
sad

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
dharay88:

Chimooooo! Agbalagba Sam oya take it...
sad
I quote you?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Creeza:
upfront! Coming soon!!
still waiting...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay88: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
I quote you?
Rhetorical Q...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
dharay88:

Rhetorical Q...
Stay your lane angry
Which department u dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (379) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.