Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (724320 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Geofavor:
unibenpilot has done justice to it. smiley

I haven't bought it yet. I should get it before this week runs out.

Talking about how they got the 2015 questions, I think it's possible. Jamb 2015 was also computer based, yet they got the questions out to sell.
men, hw do these guys do it, i mean, this country is not safe again oo.. Do they contact jamb to sell to them? or they just hack their server and copy the questions.. Men, i'll go to uniben again next week to check for it..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
nosaklint:
please, someone should post uniben past question answer. please i need it badly please.
which course did u apply for?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
KPhantom:

chai, that awkward moment after a test when ur frnds r arguing whether the answer was 2 or 3 but what u got was 0.. lol. nice one.. #i regret nt taking maths serious in secondary skul.
Funny you. grin

well, you have another chance to take it serious. Don't blow it wink
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
KPhantom:

men, hw do these guys do it, i mean, this country is not safe again oo.. Do they contact jamb to sell to them? or they just hack their server and copy the questions.. Men, i'll go to uniben again next week to check for it..
I'm not sure of how they do it. I think we should just be thankful they do.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Geofavor:

yeah, it's indeed a popular question. Well done. cool

By the way, are you also an aspirant?
Yeah.

No, I'm not an aspirant.
And don't ask me if I'm already a student. Because,

I'm a ROBOT wink
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
UnibenPilot:
Funny you. grin
well, you have another chance to take it serious. Don't blow it wink
Yea, thanks.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
KPhantom:

Yea, thanks.
You are welcome sir.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
UnibenPilot:
You are welcome sir.
Pls sir, are there 2015 questions in the past questions on ur blog?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
UnibenPilot:
Yeah.
No, I'm not an aspirant. And don't ask me if I'm already a student. Because,
I'm a ROBOT wink
Oh, really? So, what course is this robot offering? cheesy
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by etiosa97(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
whoooa.... its been a while here. geofavor awfa now? remember me ryt?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
KPhantom:

Pls sir, are there 2015 questions in the past questions on ur blog?
Presently, hard copies of uniBen post utme questions end in 2014 (the year before the advent of the CBT)
Although, Some people have laid hands on 2015 past questions (just like Geofavour said)
In summary, There are no 2015 past questions on unibenpilotblog. Sorry for that sir!
Nevertheless, we'll update the blog as soon as we lay hands on recent questions.
Thanks. smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Geofavor:

Oh, really? So, what course is this robot offering? cheesy
Funny. Do ROBOTs offer courses?
Your guess is as good as mine. smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
etiosa97:
whoooa.... its been a while here. geofavor awfa now? remember me ryt?
cheesycheesy. Haba, how will I forget my longtime uniben-aspiring padi?

Where have you been nau? I'm just seeing now that there's 97 after your name. There was a time I kept screaming Etiosa! Etiosa! Etiosa! But you were no where to be found like folake. Now I know you didn't get the mentions. smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
UnibenPilot:

Funny. Do ROBOTs offer courses?
Your guess is as good as mine. smiley
Trust me, you don't know what my guess is.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by etiosa97(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Geofavor:
cheesycheesy. Haba, how will I forget my longtime uniben-aspiring padi?

Where have you been nau? I'm just seeing now that there's 97 after your name. There was a time I kept screaming Etiosa! Etiosa! Etiosa! But you were no where to be found like folake. Now I know you didn't get the mentions. smiley
baba nor be small tin o, ur boy just day on low key.. jamb Bleep me up menh, wan go change course tomao
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by etiosa97(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
nid advice from u guys... im still debating to change from mbbs to optometry or med lab.....with 213 which do u guys tink is d bext?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
etiosa97:
baba nor be small tin o, ur boy just day on low key.. jamb Bleep me up menh, wan go change course tomao
wow, I think I saw a post of yours like that where you complained about your score. I felt really sad because you are one guy I can vouch for in terms of good performance: I know you really prepared for that exam.

I'm no longer on whatsapp, if not, I would have got across to you. I wanted to suggest to you, some things you could do to salvage the situation or at least, to stay on track. The idea of changing course is, however, not a bad one. I know you must have considered the proximity of the school and some other things, too.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Geofavor:
Trust me, you don't know what my guess is.
Only if you deliberately chose to not to guess right. smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
UnibenPilot:
Only if you deliberately chose to not to guess right. smiley
nah. I had no idea of what you were talking about -- there was no guess at all.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
etiosa97:
nid advice from u guys... im still debating to change from mbbs to optometry or med lab.....with 213 which do u guys tink is d bext?
Why exactly do you want to change?
1. Is it because you are scared of the competition? If yes, you don't have to be...... if thats really the reason, then i will advice you to stick with the MBBS and study extra hard for your post utme. With hard work and determination nothing is impossible.

2. Is it because you scored 213 and you don't think you cannot score high enough in the post utme to merit MBBS?
If that's the reason, then go on and change your course to a more preferred course. Indeed there's tough competition in that field.

In the end. Do what you feel is right for you. Thanks smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by etiosa97(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Geofavor:

wow, I think I saw a post of yours like that where you complained about your score. I felt really sad because you are one guy I can vouch for in terms of good performance: I know you really prepared for that exam.

I'm no longer on whatsapp, if not, I would have got across to you. I wanted to suggest to you, some things you could do to salvage the situation or at least, to stay on track. The idea of changing course is, however, not a bad one. I know you must have considered the proximity of the school and some other things, too.
yeah
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Geofavor:

Oh! I see.
Well, I'll let you know my course in due time. smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by etiosa97(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ UnibenPilot............. hope you have checked d number of people that applied for medicine in uniben alone? about 13000 peeps applied....d score jamb gave me was just too small.. i have been athome since three years now. im tired, no more respect.. competing with 13000 peeps will be very fierce xpecially with mah intimidating score......
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by etiosa97(m): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ geofavor ......... just have to carry my cross, dont wanna buy jamb form anymore..... im doing xtensive reserch on OD and BMLS....... changing for good tomoro... tears rolling from my eyes as i type now, cux im gonna miss my precious medicine
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
etiosa97:
@ UnibenPilot............. hope you have checked d number of people that applied for medicine in uniben alone? about 13000 peeps applied....d score jamb gave me was just too small.. i have been athome since three years now. im tired, no more respect.. competing with 13000 peeps will be very fierce xpecially with mah intimidating score......
@bolded.
I can see You really want to leave home.
Well, always remember that changing your course to something less competitive does not guarantee automatic admission.
Which ever course you change to, your chance of "leaving home" will still boil down to how hard you study for your post utme.
All I'm trying to point out is, even if you successfully change your course to optometry or medical laboratory science, still keep studying like you are going for MBBS

I wish you the best sir!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
etiosa97:
@ geofavor ......... just have to carry my cross, dont wanna buy jamb form anymore..... im doing xtensive reserch on OD and BMLS....... changing for good tomoro . tears rolling from my eyes as i type now, cux im gonna miss my precious medicine
I can see you've made up your mind smiley
That's good to know.

Remember, do not relax after you've effected the change. Always Keep the midnight candle burning.
Happy matriculation in advance! smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2016
etiosa97:
@ geofavor ......... just have to carry my cross, dont wanna buy jamb form anymore..... im doing xtensive reserch on OD and BMLS....... changing for good tomoro... tears rolling from my eyes as i type now, cux im gonna miss my precious medicine
is there any law that says if one scores just 200 and he is going for mbbs, he should quickly pick up coc form? if there's no such law, then i see no reason for coc.. bro, mbbs is always meant to be competitive, frm jamb, clinicals, internship, and even to residency, and only those who cannot imagine themselves doing anything else r meant to study that course. What u knw is the no of applicants that applied for medicine, but what u dont knw is the number that will end up writing the post utme. Many of those applicants might nt be lucky as u to even score up to 200... and they r secretly wishing schools drop their cut off below 200(which is nt even going to happen) Geofavour said u're gud? what makes u think u cannot blast the pume if u really study hard? I think anything is possible.. bros, ur jamb score divided by 8 is 26, someone with 250 has 31, hw many marks diff? where r u running to bros?
#drops mic.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2016
my frnd etiosa97, do not be deceived by jamb score oo.. Jamb dis yr was crappy, some read their ass off and got amazing scores like 280, yes, some didn't read at all, and they scored very low, but some played throughout, didn't read nor opened any textbook, and they scored 300, while some read like their life depended on it and they got low scores. dis yrs's jamb was that crazy.. i have a frnd i encouraged to pick jamb form, he was so reluctant to even buy it. i gave him past questions, he didn't use them.. He was even working sef, he was always complaining he is not reading. Dis guy almost missed his exam sef if it were not for me that helped him reprint his slip to check his exam date.. to show hw unserious he was. But dis guy got 273.. lol we were shocked oo.. he guessed almost throughout bio and got 98.. My guy u had better nt be interested in jamb score and focus on pume.. all is well sha.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2016
KPhantom:

is there any law that says if one scores just 200 and he is going for mbbs, he should quickly pick up coc form? if there's no such law, then i see no reason for coc.. bro, mbbs is always meant to be competitive, frm jamb, clinicals, internship, and even to residency, and only those who cannot imagine themselves doing anything else r meant to study that course. What u knw is the no of applicants that applied for medicine, but what u dont knw is the number that will end up writing the post utme. Many of those applicants might nt be lucky as u to even score up to 200... and they r secretly wishing schools drop their cut off below 200(which is nt even going to happen) Geofavour said u're gud? what makes u think u cannot blast the pume if u really study hard? I think anything is possible.. bros, ur jamb score divided by 8 is 26, someone with 250 has 31, hw many marks diff? where r u running to bros?
#drops mic.
well said, man. If etiosa97 is Very sure of scoring 90+ in the putme, then he shouldn't change his course of preference. It would be a risk, though.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Geofavor:

[email] Please, continue the questions. [/email]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2016
Geofavor:

well said, man. If etiosa97 is Very sure of scoring 90+ in the putme, then he shouldn't change his course of preference. It would be a risk, though.
Well said.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Please, continue the questions. [/email]
If a mixture of 1.5mol of Aluminium and 3.0mol of chlorine are allowed to react, how many grams of AlCl 3 are formed? (Al = 27g, Cl = 35.5)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.