Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (724285 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
KingTom:
it's ok we've all been there.Hehehe take heart you got a new one grin

I had no backup of some important files..cry cry

New one ke? embarassed
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
RobinHez:

I had no backup of some important files..cry cry

New one ke? embarassed
Chai cry
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
KPhantom:

Bros, so sorry.. Im an event planner, so i was very busy today and even on monday.. So Expect your past question on tuesday.. Do bear with me sir..
No qualms.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2016
Geofavor:
rugged schools inhibit student's best grades. Corrupt lecturers, cultism, runs etc. You like these?

Lol...bros are sure you want to study in Nigeria or you want to school abroad

Welcome to Nigerian schools sir!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2016
Geofavor:
rugged schools inhibit student's best grades. Corrupt lecturers, cultism, runs etc. You like these?
Hw do you knw a skul is rugged? Guy Uniben is one of the best in Nigeria.. They have facilities, school is very organised, u set up a business there, and it grows, there's constant light, and you can always go for night class, their sports complex is state of the art, school is very very large, the school is beautiful, their teaching hospital is just wow, they're always making breakthrough there.. A very good research institution.
Bad side is classes are always crowded during 100L.. chai, as early as 4am, students are already queueing up at the various lecture halls, and lecturers can be very strict.
My own research frm ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2016
KingTom:
Chai cry
And as ur buhari don cause naira-dollar wahala...money wey I get no go fit get me anything good.. undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2016
KPhantom:

Hw do you knw a skul is rugged? Guy Uniben is one of the best in Nigeria.. They have facilities, school is very organised, u set up a business there, and it grows, there's constant light, and you can always go for night class, their sports complex is state of the art, school is very very large, the school is beautiful, their teaching hospital is just wow, they're always making breakthrough there.. A very good research institution.
Bad side is classes are always crowded during 100L.. chai, as early as 4am, students are already queueing up at the various lecture halls, and lecturers can be very strict.
My own research frm ppl.
cool
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2016
4TH and 5TH delivery Enroute to Lagos On tuesday
CC
Geofavour
Kyleberry..
Get your past question delivered to you anywhere you are in Nigeria.
call/whatsapp on 08130751707.
Accomodation services are also provided for intercity aspirants at an affordable price before and after the exam.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2016
KPhantom:

My own research frm ppl.
nice encomium.

I also hear they are NO. 1 when it comes to cultism. grin cry...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2016
Geofavor:
nice encomium.

I also hear they are NO. 1 when it comes to cultism. grin cry...
In-jews men will always be in every school.. You just pass them, or just say "he's myleader sir" or "he's the chair there" or "GOD bless my leader sir" and you just walk away.. They will even hail you.. Infact the chances that an In-jews man will approach you is very very very slim.. They hardly identify with jew men, if their paths are not crossed.. In-jews men are calm at times, and they dont just come to attack you. They live their lives, and you live yours, thats all.. I bet you, before you graduate, the only experience you're likely to have with them is this... "bros fine me small tin make i take drink beer"..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2016
I thought you would dismiss the Idea of cultism in uniben. sad

KPhantom:

In-jews men will always be in every school.. You just pass them, or just say "he's myleader sir" or "he's the chair there" or "GOD bless my leader sir"
what if I just pass and say nothing -- will I be done for? grin

and you just walk away.. They will even hail you.. Infact the chances that an In-jews man will approach you is very very very slim.. They hardly identify with jew men, if their paths are not crossed.. In-jews men are calm at times, and they dont just come to attack you. They live their lives, and you live yours, thats all.. I bet you, before you graduate, the only experience you're likely to have with them is this... "bros fine me small tin make i take drink beer"..
If I no con get small tin nkor? Na to con rob me for night be that, abi?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
Geofavor:
I thought you would dismiss the Idea of cultism in uniben. sad

what if I just pass and say nothing -- will I be done for? grin

If I no con get small tin nkor? Na to con rob me for night be that, abi?
lol.. na wa oo.. If u say nothing, its still ok.. everybody mind him business..
Haba, u just tell them "bros mi, i never eat since morning, u fit help me with garri? i just dey hungry".. He'll just look at u and laff.. u walk away, but many a time, they'll try and beg you for N50..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
KPhantom:

lol.. na wa oo.. If u say nothing, its still ok.. everybody mind him business..
Haba, u just tell them "bros mi, i never eat since morning, u fit help me with garri? i just dey hungry".. He'll just look at u and laff.. u walk away, but many a time, they'll try and beg you for N50..
gringrin...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:55pm On May 07, 2016
KingTom:
your bus thread and your constant defense of private universities. Traitor!!!!!! angry

grin grin una school no dey ever get good reviews grin
don't mind the silly guy... private universities are nothing but glorified secondary schools.. even with all their outrageous sum of tuition fees.. they still dont match up to Federal Universities ....
I chose uniben because its a great institution with impressive rankings and reviews.. that's all that matters! every other thing ain't much of a problem to me.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:06am On May 08, 2016
cultism or not... I am only interested in uniben's academic prowess .. at least with good lecturers and state-of-the-art facilities, am sure I can breeze my way through with a cum laude (first class)..
So help me God
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
cultism or not... I am only interested in uniben's academic prowess .. at least with good lecturers and state-of-the-art facilities, am sure I can breeze my way through with a cum laude (first class)..
So help me God
cut Robinhez some slack, he aint silly, he's creative, and iam sure he was only out to make front page with his bus thread and his other post. And The University OF Benin is not a school you can easily breeze through and get 1,1.. You work so hard for it, that at point u will question your sanity.. You intend to breeze through uniben when many of the lecturers just show up like some celebs once a semester, and make it compulsory to buy their own handout at an outrageous price? guy u never see anything.. And quit saying such about Private schools, ur opinion about the school will never affect them. They're here to stay, and they're getting the job done..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by amulet: 6:54am On May 08, 2016
good morning guys and happy sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jaymejate: 7:22am On May 08, 2016
Geofavor:
Yes i do. because if you can go through it without joining yourself with them, you would be able to cope with anything.
Like someone would say, it will help you to move close to God, fellowship maybe cheesy cheesy

Sha don't expect compliment
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
don't mind the silly guy... private universities are nothing but glorified secondary schools.. even with all their outrageous sum of tuition fees.. they still dont match up to Federal Universities ....
I chose uniben because its a great institution with impressive rankings and reviews.. that's all that matters! every other thing ain't much of a problem to me.

Wetin dis one dey talk? undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2016
KPhantom:

iam sure he was only out to make front page with his bus thread and his other post.
Na wa o.. Like seriously? undecided

This is my explanation on that thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/2944431/uniben-shuttle-bus-used-cargo-bus#43070585

Not like I care about what any soul thinks about me though.. cool

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:53am On May 08, 2016
KPhantom:

cut Robinhez some slack, he aint silly, he's creative, and iam sure he was only out to make front page with his bus thread and his other post. And The University OF Benin is not a school you can easily breeze through and get 1,1.. You work so hard for it, that at point u will question your sanity.. You intend to breeze through uniben when many of the lecturers just show up like some celebs once a semester, and make it compulsory to buy their own handout at an outrageous price? guy u never see anything.. And quit saying such about Private schools, ur opinion about the school will never affect them. They're here to stay, and they're getting the job done..
Nigerian students always looking for excuses on why they couldn't achieve a 1.1 ... truth be told,its quite difficult, but not impossible .. its a matter of getting ur priorities right,the problem is that students are so much distracted, that they lose FOCUS, distracted by:
-Girls
-Money
-Parties
-Gambling etc
and now they blame lecturers?
please! !! If you read and study regularly, you wont need any goddamn lecturer.. and attend classes and buy handouts is just part of the game ... its sacrifice for success
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:28am On May 08, 2016
RobinHez:

Wetin dis one dey talk? undecided
it's not my fault you can't read
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by KPhantom(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Nigerian students always looking for excuses on why they couldn't achieve a 1.1 ... truth be told,its quite difficult, but not impossible .. its a matter of getting ur priorities right,the problem is that students are so much distracted, that they lose FOCUS, distracted by:
-Girls
-Money
-Parties
-Gambling etc
please! !! If you read and study regularly, you wont need any goddamn lecturer.. and attend classes and buy handouts is just part of the game ... its sacrifice for success
i never said first class was impossible, You saying that u can just BREEZE through 1st class is my argument... #Enuff said.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:37am On May 08, 2016
KPhantom:

i never said first class was impossible, You saying that u can just BREEZE through 1st class is my argument... #Enuff said.
okay.. make we leave mata
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
it's not my fault you can't read
undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 3:36pm On May 08, 2016
Geofavor:
LOL. Hey, I'm a science student but I love arts, too. So, don't worry, you're not alone. smiley

your course?
hmmmm,ok o.my course?it's mass communication
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2016
mhizmercinda:
hmmmm,ok o.my course?it's mass communication
Nice one. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
you're taking it too personal. Robin is a smart and cool guy. Chill, bro.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
-Girls
-Money
-Parties
-Gambling etc

embarassed

The race is not given to the swift, nor the battle to the strong...

It's very cool to aspire for first-class, (almost everyone who gets admitted have that goal in mind)
but then, you should also understand that not everyone who didn't make 1st-class got distracted during their stay in school. So stop right there, and focus on your own path to admission, and leave others to face theirs.

And NEVER say you won't need any "goddamn lecturer if you... bla bla bla" -seriously, I had to learn that fact the hardway!

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2016
Geofavor:
you're taking it too personal. Robin is a smart and cool guy. Chill, bro.

Amen o! I claim the smartness by faith! grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2016
Yeah,thanks
RobinHez:
Now you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.