Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Wedding Day Interaction. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wedding Day Interaction. (466 Views)

What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? / On My Wedding Day / How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Day Interaction. by deyes(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
If at all on the day of your wedding day, your wife lied to you that she wants get something from her parent that she will be back in five minutes, you allow her and go after her by monitoring her to findout where she's going to, all of a sudden you findout that she is going to her boyfriend's house to give her final love, and you peep via the window and the guy is ontop of her making love to her. What will you do? will you still carry on the wedding cause you love her or will you cancel it?.
Re: Wedding Day Interaction. by Sageez(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
i wil also give her d supris of her life by takin my ex to the alter
Re: Wedding Day Interaction. by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'll Make sure I've gat solid evidence and the wedding is a big NO

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me / Breaking News Pmb Explains Power / Photo :when You Buy 50ltrs Of Fuel At N200 Per Liter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.