Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (33303 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by asumo12: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin oyamilenu oooooooooooooooooooooooo
NairaMode:
Even if you know nko?
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by DopeAngel(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
CR77:
Oga na master grin grin

the only difference between you and your boss is access to information, your boss nows something and people you dont.

He or she has access to key information and people who make things happen, something you currently dont, so stop worshipping them. angry

I would recommend the movie horrible bosses 1 and 2, and Nothing special tells you alot about bosses and how to get around their headache.

Tower heist is another good one.
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by tunde1200(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
there is a probability that they’ll try to get rid of you, so play it cool, act dumb.
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by simdam500(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
My boss told me all the above listed... so am surprised what other secret does he have?

Lastly, they are weak Emotionally
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
After all this fantasy, you did not mention any secrets.
Next time do your research well so that we don't waste our data reading drivel.
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by eipreel(f): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reminds me of when my former boss knew I was using his internet and computer to apply for other jobs grin still don't know how he knew
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by lawak: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
this is certainly from the perspective of a one-man-business small firm
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by Eberex(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm working my way to earn while i sleep, and then quit my job.
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by FredHandsome(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Andrew3:
Hahaha I remember a few years back when I found a keylogger on my office pc, unpacked it and traced
the logs being sent to my boss email. I now watch my boss activities too. grin grin grin
Alas! You are now your Boss's Boss! Thank you. Smh
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by macsilver(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Beating around the bush no let me read d stuff jor. Except the last paragraph, and that was inspired by a post above referencing the last paragraph...
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
mrking3:
you will go very far with your Job if you constantly put the FIRST LAW of 48LAWS of Power into practice. Never out shine your master! Secondly, Humility is the key! Just be good and humble! It works like magic. Recently, there was a massive sack in my Company! But believe me, my Boss called me and confided in me that I'm not among those affected but still asked me to go and confirm on the list just to be sure! So I went and confirmed! What beats me more is to think that almost all our best brains got kicked out! So I think the top management asked our Regional manager to pick those to be retained, that was how just few of us got spared! Do your Job diligently, be humble, then Put God first! Everyother thing will surely fall in place.
The greatest book i ever read.

1 Like

Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by chax100(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Andrew3:
Hahaha I remember a few years back when I found a keylogger on my office pc, unpacked it and traced
the logs being sent to my boss email. I now watch my boss activities too. grin grin grin

LOL... You are invariably a boss too.
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by chax100(f): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
eipreel:
Reminds me of when my former boss knew I was using his internet and computer to apply for other jobs grin still don't know how he knew

You are screwed.
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by tuns2s: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
mrking3:
you will go very far with your Job if you constantly put the FIRST LAW of 48LAWS of Power into practice. Never out shine your master! Secondly, Humility is the key! Just be good and humble! It works like magic. Recently, there was a massive sack in my Company! But believe me, my Boss called me and confided in me that I'm not among those affected but still asked me to go and confirm on the list just to be sure! So I went and confirmed! What beats me more is to think that almost all our best brains got kicked out! So I think the top management asked our Regional manager to pick those to be retained, that was how just few of us got spared! Do your Job diligently, be humble, then Put God first! Everyother thing will surely fall in place.

You should let us know what causes the laid-off...

NOTE....#Beware of this guy#

People like this will only urge others into Industrial action when the time for protest starts they go into hiding...
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Interesting what bosses do in the cooperate world!

i wonder why people go to work with fear that one day they will be 'laid off' if something goes wrong with the company

if you are afraid at what you do with a view that some1 is watching every bit of steps and moves, why not start saving up some money from other sources.........who knows maybe one day you may be your own boss and start "boxing" people around if you so wish... but i know you wouldn't do that! wink

well, i will recommend a place to raise some amount of money to help you think of becoming your own boss, 'cos if there's money in your pocket, your thinking will CHANGE and you will not be afraid of what any boss will tell you..... if you are interested in getting this info..just email me: [ biz4hyip@gmail.com ].
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by Gynacologist(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Ologogoro:
He won't tell you he's fvcking your girlfriend
fucking ur gf?
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by Gynacologist(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Guyman02:
Nigeria to join anti ISIS Coalition - Buhari at UN

But is he oblivious of the fact that the West doesnt want ISIS and Boko Haram to be destroyed?

Back to the topic: My boss doesnt want me to know that he makes so much profit from my work and pays me not just 'peanuts' but something that puts me under the pressure of always calculating how to my bills without borrowing.
guyman no b lie....they use u to gada millions yet pay u peanut...
Re: 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know by Andrew3(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
chax100:

LOL... You are invariably a boss too.

Yes ooo, I always spy on him to see if he is spying on me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List / 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.