Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal (39971 Views)

How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by meshack15: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hundreds of thousands crushed to death just because you wants to stone the devil?
How can a woman backs her young child,ventured into such a crowd to stone the devil? foolishness of the highest order;
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
I just laugh whenever I see fools on here fighting over religion. if you are a Christian do you know that the only reason you are a Christian is because you were born into a Christian home? if your parents were Moslems you would be probably one too. at least 99% chance of not converting.

same goes for the Moslems too.

if y'all can never see yourselves converting to the other faith then you belong to your faith only by accident of birth.

religion, opium of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by meemeee: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thank you..
1Dray:
When you went to Mecca to stone Satan and open you eyes in the other side to be meet Satan, then you realise you were scammed by a supposedly 'religion of peace'.

Jesus is the ONLY Way and The Prince of Peace... You won't say I didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by 3kay945(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
I enjoy reading while nairalanders argue over religions. I am touched reading the experience narrated.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by qidos121(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
To the non muslims in the thread i do not blame you if i were of the opposite religion i would say the same its the way we humans think. And to saudi no offence but i think you guys are taking to much than you can handle it's unfair to let people die every year. Take example from israel they take only their capacity. You guys should please minimize the way you take people their lives mean a lot and please stop blaming africans when the royal family closed two gates.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by favourlove1: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
jauntty:
"had no option than to step on other WEAKER pilgrims to survive."

Imagine abandoning ur family OR stepping on others just to survive

This is really so sad. So many lives wasted for no good reason

The Saudi Govt is even blaming African pilgrims for being disorganised and causing the stampade
humanity washed ashore! SMH. N some arabs were hiting their hands with Iron to prevent them from climbing to safety
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by 1Dray(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
babaireti:

Your English is BAD,very very BAD,and that is why you cannot make a meaningful expression

That I had a typo doesn't in any way mean my English is bad, except of course you don't understand simple English.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by laoma15(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Religion is the greatest fraud the World has ever seen. Seek spiritual piety and damn religion. How can someone tell you to stone satan and you blindly obliged at the expense of your life. Little wonder some people are riding in private jets at the expense of poor members.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Promise231: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
goin to mecca 2 stone satan nd dy idiot(satan) inturn stone dem cs dy re dy most foolish pple on dis planet monks beta pass dem but advice dem 2 follow JESUS CHRIST na wahala mohammed na JESUS go judge am maggot dn wack am finish dy re goin to heaven cs dy died in holy land wack nd stupid believe mofos
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by NiceHans: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
What a thread,so many comments trying to prove a point,or defend a stance, being a muslim does not make you bad or good, its all in you, same for christians.
On a lighter note 60,000 nigerians went to hajj, 2015, i d like to see how this compares to next years'.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by charlove(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
na wa o..abi satan stone dem back ni?
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by talima(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is a thank you gift to the saudi for helping gain back the president of the most populous black nation. Thank you! U may not knw wot this position means to us the Umarrs
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by charlesucheh(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
TEST abi?
You were lucky because Dbanj said; "IF U're LUCKY THEN YOU MIGHT GET TWO" go back to your holy land again and you tell GOD when you meet him if he endorsed that place himself as a holy land.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Kingso23: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
just couldn't stop myself from lollising. at the brainwashed danbaris, Mohammed d'pervert really did a great job on en, imagine, some bunches of retarded and demented victims throwing stones into some empty dark abyss were by the intended recipient was hanging from above them with heavy, heavy boulders, laughing and hauling his deadly missiles @ them while they scramble and stamps upon each other
. But they will never learn from this lesson, Mohammed must be high on something stronger than Weed when he was telling them that ridiculous dark abyss is Lucifer 's crib.. mtceweewwwwww....
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by dalass(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
steffans:
so so so sad..

Please i need one honest answer?

Why do Muslims have to stone the Devil/Satan?
So that he can make a mince meat of them everytime!
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by 6fit(f): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ologogoro:
You all should have come to Kwara to worship your Allah and stone Bukola Saraki instead of risking your life in mecca, at least u also throw stone in mecca

LOL......infact this yur post is my best ''Like post'' for d yr..... Why even going to mecca to throw stone at devil when d devil is everywhere even in yur house u left for mecca..clueless people. Just enriching the economy of a country dat is already wealthy. D sad thing about the mislim is that next yr some morons will still use their hard earn money to pay to go and stone devil. Devil stoning devil
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by IsiAbuncha(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
6fit:

LOL......infact this yur post is my best ''Like post'' for d yr..... Why even going to mecca to throw stone at devil when d devil is everywhere even in yur house u left for mecca..clueless people. Just enriching the economy of a country dat is already wealthy. D sad thing about the mislim is that next yr some morons will still use their hard earn money to pay to go and stone devil. Devil stoning devil

That's their belief, remember its a religious activity
Secondly, some muslims may find these your words offensive and attack you here.
Anyway when dem come sha, my hand no dey o! I don tell u my own shikena lipsrsealed
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by meshi1990(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
stupid, brainless, brainwashed fanatics being duped by d fraud called religion but only d gullible and demented will become victim of their scam..
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by ebokhaison(m): 2:26am On Sep 29, 2015
u went to mecca to stone Satan in his house then he eventually pushed u to the grave, who is to blame? repent and give ur life to Christ now tomorrow will b too late. JESUS IS LORD make no mistake.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Ioannes:
I just laugh whenever I see fools on here fighting over religion. if you are a Christian do you know that the only reason you are a Christian is because you were born into a Christian home? if your parents were Moslems you would be probably one too. at least 99% chance of not converting.

same goes for the Moslems too.

if y'all can never see yourselves converting to the other faith then you belong to your faith only by accident of birth.

religion, opium of the masses.

I think you are very ignorant of the Christian faith and the history of religion.
First of all you cannot inherit Christianity from your family. You have to be born again to be a Christian - this is personal. You cannot be forced or coarse into believing in Christ. Being aware of the Christian faith is not thesame as being a Christian.

Also people are at liberty to believe what they want to believe. Once upon a time there was no Christianity in the world. Yet when Christianity came people converted '- at this time there was no Islam. When Mohammed came with Islam people converted to Islam. It didn't matter if they were born into idol worshipping family.

Just look at Nigeria, originally thee were no Christian or Muslim family in Nigeria. - yet when these religion came people converted. Never underestimate the power of the human will to do what he/she wants to do
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2015
belabela:

I think you are very ignorant of the Christian faith and the history of religion.
First of all you cannot inherit Christianity from your family. You have to be born again to be a Christian - this is personal. You cannot be forced or coarse into believing in Christ. Being aware of the Christian faith is not thesame as being a Christian.

Also people are at liberty to believe what they want to believe. Once upon a time there was no Christianity in the world. Yet when Christianity came people converted '- at this time there was no Islam. When Mohammed came with Islam people converted to Islam. It didn't matter if they were born into idol worshipping family.

Just look at Nigeria, originally thee were no Christian or Muslim family in Nigeria. - yet when these religion came people converted. Never underestimate the power of the human will to do what he/she wants to do

now who is being ignorant. Please go and do some research will you. both the Christian and Islamic faiths have had to kill and torture to convert people to these religions. Google is truly your friend.

from your response, I take it you are a Christian. do you know what other Christian denominations preach about being born again? for example the Catholic church believes you are born again when you are baptized and am very sure you will disagree with them.

another question for you is that, what is the possibility that you will honestly consider becoming a born again christian if you were born and brought up in a staunch Moslem family. oh there are conversions no doubt, but what is the percentage compared to non conversion.

like I said if you can't imagine yourself converting to Islam, am wondering how you can expect a Moslem to imagine converting to Christianity.

only the Truth will set you free.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by obedientb: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ologogoro:
You all should have come to Kwara to worship your Allah and stone Bukola Saraki instead of risking your life in mecca, at least u also throw stone in mecca
Na ur name u b
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by plappville(f): 12:42am On Sep 30, 2015
The most brainwashed set of people en earth are the Muslims. No matter how bad it may be. They will still be running to Saudi next year. They die for allah and Muhammad. I was shocked by what i saw on the BBC news. It says that Nigeria government used to sponsor people to Mecca for pilgrimage.They stopped it this year. See how Saudi make money from pilgrims. And thier ground drink blood.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by waldigit: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2015
WaZoBia2015:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190662-hajj-stampede-nigerian-survivor-narrates-ordeal.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Mathew 11:28 Jesus says and I quote

28 come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.