Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials (3363 Views)

CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by CynFerd: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-Rufai lead cabal behind Saraki’s trials
http://www.post-nigeria.com/obasanjo-tinubu-el-rufai-lead-cabal-behind-sarakis-trials/
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Chiaka(f): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2015
Hmn! Back Stabbing!
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Acjohn(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2015
It will be good if the cabal don't finally gang up against the President after he publishes the names of the new ministers.
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Bobbystanley(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Who doesn't know that?

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by nnachukz(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2015
APC is pathetic and their supporters are worse, they knew Saraki was corrupt and they still allowed him to pick their form, win their primary and use their platform to win the senate seat without raising a pin against him because he was still doing their biddings. Then he became the senate president and suddenly became a dirty corrupt person with 2003 charges. Their supporters who are not better than saraki are shouting to high heaven. I refuse to be a blind supporter and will never wish my generation to come, to support senselessly in such manner.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by festusfeezy(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by lorbah001(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2015
I luv such cabals......nigeria need more of such cabal......let such cabal exposes more of the heartless looters that bleeds our country

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by major466(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2015
nnachukz:
APC is pathetic and their supporters are worse, they knew Saraki was corrupt and they still allowed him to pick their form, win their primary and use their platform to win the senate seat without raising a pin against him because he was still doing their biddings. Then he became the senate president and suddenly became a dirty corrupt person with 2003 charges. Their supporters who are not better than saraki are shouting to high heaven. I refuse to be a blind supporter and will never wish my generation to come, to support senselessly in such manner.
Dirty politics is what APC is known for.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by major466(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2015
lorbah001:
I luv such cabals......nigeria need more of such cabal......let such cabal exposes more of the heartless looters that bleeds our country
These same cabals are oil thieves.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by lorbah001(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2015
major466:
These same cabals are oil thieves.

Letem keep exposin emselves.....let the roof cave in so the truth can see light

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by donTbone(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Are they the ones that still helped him in falsifying the asset declaration?

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by rusher14: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
It wasn't dirty when Saraki was conniving with the opposition. A mole within the ruling party.

Yet, it is dirty that his dirty laundry is being hung out to dry.

I think the deceit is from you who would do anything against the government just to prove they weren't the right choice in the first instance.

Saboteur. That's the old but quaint parlance.

Saraki is a saboteur.

Saraki is only being served how he loves it....HOT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by pomporiking: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
major466:

I agree.you know apc has ruled nigeria for 16yrs

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by PentiumPro(f): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
major466:

Or you mean high level politics that NOBODY from your place can ever get involved, else they are consumed. grin
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
PentiumPro:

Or you mean high level politics that NOBODY from your place can ever get involved, else they are consumed. grin
"you this man".
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by psquaret: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
major466:

and what is the PDP know for? sweet politics abi? go seat down jor make i see road
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by PentiumPro(f): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"you this man".
Oremumu, you want to go to jail?
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by rash47(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
90% of APC top notch are corrupt personalities are corrupt as we all know of the corrupted system we operated for donkey yrs, most however have adjusted with Biharis body language, some are repentant now like jagaban but saraki remains thesame as he his- PDP body and soul. He should be death with, we desire for a new nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by 7lives: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
donTbone:
Are they the ones that still helped him in falsifying the asset declaration?

Probably, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is a good idea you have here ,Sarathief will be like " i did it under duress, those wicked elders made me do it "
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by donTbone(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
7lives:

Probably, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is a good idea you have here ,Sarathief will be like " i did it under duress, those wicked elders made me do it "

Actually watched a political program on mitv on Saturday, and one of them was like...''there is pressure behind this people that wont even want them to resign or hand over''

...and one of them said, ''who is pressurizing who? if saraki is a man of honour and integrity, he will simply resign or step aside till the issue is resolved''

#commonsense sad
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Barack71: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
one of the problems that i have with Nigerians is that they either never advocate changes or they criticize one. Whether Saraki pitched his tent against PDP to join APC is irrelevant. What is relevant is that at least APC has the will to prosecute him. Are there people who are also corrupt among his current detractors? yes! their own day in the sun is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by bugzbunny: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
lorbah001:
And who will expose the cabal that exposes the looters

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by jamaicabakare(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
major466:
nah MUMU dey worry unna.... APC-worst is better than PDP-best....
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Barack71: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Nnachukz. I am sure you would have preferred that GEJ was still president so no body would be prosecuted. I admit APC is a corrupt political party - no sane person can argue that. But if APC can prosecute 10 people who stole our money, I don't care if these 10 people comes from the PDP i just want them to try to fight corruption. when they are done and PDP at some point wins back power they too can prosecute APC people. That way,Nigeria will benefit. The fear that there will be probe after you leave office will force politicians to think of the people and thats all i am interested in.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Ghandi12: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
So this cabal helped him falsify his forms to CCB 12 years ago? Were they also behind his invitation and attempted prosecution under former President GEJ regime?

This oaf is (like many of his kind) is alleged to own tens of properties and inexplicable fortune and he has been running around to evade justice.

He should just resign or get crushed at the CCT.
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by nnachukz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Barack71:
@Nnachukz. I am sure you would have preferred that GEJ was still president so no body would be prosecuted. I admit APC is a corrupt political party - no sane person can argue that. But if APC can prosecute 10 people who stole our money, I don't care if these 10 people comes from the PDP i just want them to try to fight corruption. when they are done and PDP at some point wins back power they too can prosecute APC people. That way,Nigeria will benefit. The fear that there will be probe after you leave office will force politicians to think of the people and thats all i am interested in.
If it is done in good faith with the masses interest at heart then it would have been fine but using it in disguise to fight who disobeys the leader makes it a selfish agenda. Let me ask you, if saraki did not disobey APC would he have been probed? No! Not probing him because he is doing their biddings, would it had made him less corrupt as he is being painted now? No! But nobody would have cared. If I know that all I need is do their biddings and nobody cares if I stole or is still stealing will it stop me from stealing public fund? NO. The masses are just being manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Gbawe: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
nnachukz:

You are either being revisionist or plain dishonest. Did the APC tell you that no corrupt politician is allowed to join the Party? Did the APC ever tell you it was going to be a Party of saints and angels alone? The leaders of the APC (i.e the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun et al) have stated many times that they will not discriminate against anyone who wishes to join the APC. The pertinent proviso is that wherever you are coming from, and whatever your past record, you must reform and do things the APC way.

This was the redemption 'second chance' accorded to Saraki and many other PDP decampees. No one told you the APC does not know that the likes of Saraki are corrupt. the slate was wiped clean ala "go and sin no more". The APC, because it has the finest brains in Nigeria in its ranks, simply chose the path of reconciliation because the Party knows that good governance will not be delivered if you are fighting every political wrongdoer.

APC put it out there loudly that everybody is forgiven as long as they behave the APC way after May 2015. Saraki disrespected this simple demand, because he thought it was still 'business as usual', and he should suffer the consequence for his misconduct. So please Mr.OP don't come here to be telling lies. I can show you several articles where the APC said they will not discriminate against even those who have harmed and looted Nigeria as long as those folks are ready to change their ways and join the effort to move Nigeria forward. Buhari and the APC granted a moratorium for our corrupt elite. The message was "reform, join us and help us develop Nigeria or face the consequences of refusing to do so". Let Saraki face the consequences of his refusal to appreciate that this is no longer the Nigeria led by the impunity-loving PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Dannyset(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
People.
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by sammyj: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gbawe:

You are either being revisionist or plain dishonest. Did the APC tell you that no corrupt politician is allowed to join the Party? Did the APC ever tell you it was going to be a Party of saints and angels alone? The leaders of the APC (i.e the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun et al) have stated many times that they will not discriminate against anyone who wishes to join the APC. The pertinent proviso is that wherever you are coming from, and whatever your past record, you must reform and do things the APC way.

This was the redemption 'second chance' accorded to Saraki and many other PDP decampees. No one told you the APC does not know that the likes of Saraki are corrupt. the slate was wiped clean ala "go and sin no more". The APC, because it has the finest brains in Nigeria in its ranks, simply chose the path of reconciliation because the Party knows that good governance will not be delivered if you are fighting every political wrongdoer.

APC put it out there loudly that everybody is forgiven as long as they behave the APC way after May 2015. Saraki disrespected this simple demand, because he thought it was still 'business as usual', and he should suffer the consequence for his misconduct. So please Mr.OP don't come here to be telling lies. I can show you several articles where the APC said they will not discriminate against even those who have harmed and looted Nigeria as long as those folks are ready to change their ways and join the effort to move Nigeria forward. Buhari and the APC granted a moratorium for our corrupt elite. The message was "reform, join us and help us develop Nigeria or face the consequences of refusing to do so". Let Saraki face the consequences of his refusal to appreciate that this is no longer the Nigeria led by the impunity-loving PDP.
I don't know how u reason are u telling me that I can steal and join Apc and my slate ll be wiped clean but if am still in pdp my sins ll be dealt with? pls I ask u again who did these criminals offend nigerians or apc or is apc now a shield

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Igbo’s Decisive Day As S.east Govs,leaders,others Meet / Breaking News!!! Dss Nabs Niger Delta Avengers!! / What Food Should I Eat To Increase My Sperm - Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.