Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Divine Light In Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Divine Light In Darkness (301 Views)

Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon / The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / My Encounter With The Divine Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Divine Light In Darkness by overcomersfaith(f): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
He made us and knew all His plan for us. If what you are planning is yet to happen, still give Him thanks and praise because He knows the years allocated for you here on earth (Job 42:16). No demon will reverse what God has ordained for you, they have no such power except where you cooperate with them and believe their lies other than believing God.

I want to encourage you to look up and stop bowing down your head in sorrow or in shame. We are created to overcome all that the enemies are throwing at us. We are not to give up but rather rejoice in victories won on the cross for us. Magnify His Name forever for His mercies endureth forever.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Church In Sambisa Forest. Any Links??? / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change / Same And That Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.