Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? (39662 Views)

Can A Woman Be A Pastor Or Preacher? / Who Is Your Favourite Popular Pastor Or Preacher? / Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by devela: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by UyiIredia(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
Pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by shumno(f): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
Bro Gbile Akani

1 Like

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by alienvirus: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
Alagba Sakete egbon jesu
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by tlops(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
lol^^^^
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Bintus2much(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Devela, I never knew you are in love with THE CARPENTERS CHURCH LIKE MYSELF. MORE GRACE TO PASTOR CHARLES AND PASTOR NNKECHI ENE. THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE FOR NOW
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by jacoblacky: 3:17am On Apr 16, 2011
all the people u guys are calling non of them teach the word of God well i have listen to most of them Pastor Jousha of RCCG is ok some how but others non of the word have morality u need in them rather to tell the world what the world want to hear listen to preachers that share the word of God with deep moral teaching theological the bares up open truth listen to Fr. Anthony Ozele, Fr. Albert Nzeh, Fr. Dr. Cyril Akanonu, and many catholic priest
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by kaypeegee: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2011
what about T B Joshua? none of you seem to mention his name but he seems to be very popular in Nigeria?
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by andypash(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2011
Goodday am andrew opashi am a nigerian i live in lagos
I have a register firm which is into fumigation or pest control am facinga challeng the firm is less than a year old and i have few customer they dont really reqire it often
Pls can you assist me with a loan or a car loan i want to buy a bus that i can use in supporting my service i will use mostime for commercial purpose becos am either at home or marketing my services let me kno how you want me to payback if you want to give me for a higher purchase i will be grateful
Thank you for your favourable respond
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by DrJoseph: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
my best is david oyedepo
the next is chris oyakhilome
the next is daddy g.o.
the next is bishop david oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by bonetalk(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2012
My own vote goes to Dr Dk odukoya of MFM, this man is a blessing to our present generation, though i worship at CAC, but i often listen to his messages and those messages is influencing my life positively

1 Like

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by okazuu(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2012
Mine is pastor DAVID IBIYEOMIE a man that will teach you the word of God and you forget going home and you feel like going to church everyday,www.salvationministrieshs.org

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by okazuu(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2012
5 nights of miracles,healing,deliverance n breakthrough wit pastor DAVID IBIYEOMIE @ SALVATION MINISTRIES PORTHARCOURT RIVERS STATE,MON 23RD-FRI 27TH JAN 2012 4:30PM DAILY,DON'T MISS IT,www.salvationministrieshs.org

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
What if we have most of these Pentecostal Pastors come together to PRAY for Nigeria.

What if Pastors like Adeboye, Kumuyi, Okonkwo, Gbile, Lazarus, etc unite in one accord to seek for the peace of our land, interceeding for our dear Nation and her people.

What if we have these pastors having one voice raised to discomfit the territory of the enemy.

What if, they forget their religiois differences and doctrinal believes and call on God to have MERCY and deliver us from evil that betides this nation.

What if,

what if

what if!!!!

#just thinking out loud. We need a fast solution to these Boko haram menance etc. Hundreds of innocent souls have died unjustly and are still targets to future attacks. It's time we called on the God of Creation! # pity we don't have a responsive government. sadsad
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by solomon111(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2012
Dr.D.K OLUKOYA of MFM.
A preacher among preachers

1 Like

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Doing02: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2013
I like lazarus and ejike mbaka and ohanebu and my pastor uche love and fire ministry. OGE ANYI JI AMATAIHE ERUOLA.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Doing02: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2013
Imaghi na ihu ebe ndiozo na akwado ndi ebeha ikwadokwanu onye-ebegi, ndioboda anaghi a ga uka ndiebeanyi ha ma na eji ihe ashiaja na obu mmadu na eriya,ihe nga ewere ga tigara onyeozo enyemya onye ebem orieya. UFODI NDI EBE ANYI ANAGHI ECHE ECHICHE OFUMA.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by kamara56(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
pastor Ayo Ajani..www.petracc.org
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by sirdayus1: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
I go for Bishop Francis Wale Oke...

I love listening to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, bro Gbile Akanni, bro Segun Ariyo also.

But my favourite remains my Bishop, Francis Wale Oke.I go for Bishop Francis Wale Oke...

I love listening to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, bro Gbile Akanni, bro Segun Ariyo also.

But my favourite remains my Bishop, Francis Wale Oke.
I go for Bishop Francis Wale Oke...

But my favourite remains my Bishop, Francis Wale Oke.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by nwakaibeya1: 11:42pm On May 07, 2015
chameleons we call them even though God himself condemned the word and name pastor still humanbeigns still love to answer the title PASTOR?some will even killl to hang unto the title PASTOR?JEREMIAH 12,10 pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.Those who have ear let them hear even though humanbeigns are best qualified here jeremiah 5,21-22
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by ziinee: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
I guess this guy is not even a Christian by religion or birth. He purposely used Reverend as his ID to sway our minds away. Bro Kumuyi is a scammer? I have never attended his church but if he is a scammer, who are you. When a serial killer calls you a scammer, be happy.
Reverend:
Beware the following scammers and bandits:

Chris Oyakhilome
E. A. Adeboye
David Oyedepo
Samuel Abiara
Bimbo Odukoya
Matthew Ashimolowo
Chris Okotie
Tunde Bakare
Paul Adefarasin
Francis Wale Oke
William Kumuyi
Rev. Wilson Badejo
T. B. Joshua
Daniel Kayode Olukoya
Nkechi Anayo-Iloputaife
Mike Okonkwo
Uma Ukpai
Samson Ayorinde
Gbile Akanni
Sam Adeyemi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.