Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns (20458 Views)

‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Nigeria’s Economy Could Slip Into Recession, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns by lonelydora: 3:55am On Sep 29, 2015
freedom96:
will the bank confiscate my money if I don't register??

Stay there and be asking questions. No go do your own.
Re: BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns by Raymondluv(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
abeg who get 8GB for sell
Re: BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns by t2luv1: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Rastamann:
What about those in dispora?

Imagine living in Idaho, just to open a bank account you will need to spend $3000 to fly down to Nigeria and have some BVN taken. Trust me the banks are going to lose a lot of depositors. Being Nigeria I think they are counting on millions of accounts being dormants and their residual funds stolen by the banks, the country economy be dammed. What a Country. It is a sad commentary. I have never seen a government that has never done anything to help business. Increased duty clearance because they had a dream of mass producing cars in a country that can not even produce a tooth pick. When their dream died, did they revert back to the original amount ? Nah. Instead with this policy, they are indirectly aiding the economy of their neighbouring country immensely They don't really care about their own people, and the people don't even know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns by nortcentrallord(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
You can go and die cbn. Nansense.
Re: BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns by nortcentrallord(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
You can "go and die" cbn. Nansense.
Re: BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns by Ejike3: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2015
mimee9:
I don't know what to do,I have registered with GTbank, they sent me another persons details,I was asked to register again and again, I don tire for GTbank

Your problem is not as much as mine. My registered data is missing, UBA can't trace it with any of my information. No solution from any of my banks. They encouraged me to enroll again. Four enrolments and no BVN number. Current Salary account trapped. I have transfered all that I have in different accounts to that of my relation. Ready for the lockdown.
Re: BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns by mimee9(f): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ejike3:

Your problem is not as much as mine. My registered data is missing, UBA can't trace it with any of my information. No solution from any of my banks. They encouraged me to enroll again. Four enrolments and no BVN number. Current Salary account trapped. I have transfered all that I have in different accounts to that of my relation. Ready for the lockdown.
hope you've gotten your bvn number now? Cos I have gotten mine!!!
Re: BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns by Ejike3: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
mimee9:
hope you've gotten your bvn number now? Cos I have gotten mine!!!
Yes. After calling and sending mails to NIBSS without success, I took a time off from my job, traveled to the first place where I enrolled. It wasn't easy searching my enrollment form. The form contains my real ticket ID, with it I was given BVN number but the names and date of birth belongs to someone else. Picture and finger prints are mine. I applied for correction.
I am no longer an alien. I hv an identity now. grin Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 7 Freelancing Skills Can Make You A Millionaire On Fiverr / Why Remi Babalola Resigned As Chairman Of FBN Holdings / 4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.