Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Where To Get Ancient And Modern With Solfa Notation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where To Get Ancient And Modern With Solfa Notation. (1558 Views)

Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Ancient And Modern With Solfa Notation. by emerem: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please can anyone direct me where to get or download (1)ancient and modern with solfa notation or staff (2) Sankey (sacred songs and solos) with solfa notation or staff (3) Smallwood piano for students or little wood. Please your contribution will be of immense help.
Re: Where To Get Ancient And Modern With Solfa Notation. by Scholar8200(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
emerem:
Please can anyone direct me where to get or download (1)ancient and modern with solfa notation or staff (2) Sankey (sacred songs and solos) with solfa notation or staff (3) Smallwood piano for students or little wood. Please your contribution will be of immense help.
You can get Smallwood in any good bookshop.

Which song would you like to transcribe?
Re: Where To Get Ancient And Modern With Solfa Notation. by emerem: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Scholar8200:

You can get Smallwood in any good bookshop.

Which song would you like to transcribe?
Thank you scholar8. I just need the book to help me with cathedral hymns and psalter. I just got appointed as a deputy organist in my church. I am very conversant with stage songs, highlife and the likes, but I can cope with this new position if I can get these books fast to acquaint likely in a short interval.

(1) (Reply)

Confession A Nigerian Freemason / Why Was Peter, Paul And The Apostles Not Rich In Bible Days? / Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.