Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) (1603 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) / Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Medicis(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
"Muslims, had no right under the law to question or review any judgment given by the Sharia Court as doing so would be tantamount to questioning the laws of Allah." SHARIA LAW AMPUTEES...

Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
That old man with white beards keenly watching to see how it unfolds like the last episode of an interesting movie...
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by menesheh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
very nasty view.
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Medicis(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
How can you cut off something you cannot create. Barbaric!!!
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Nawaoooo
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Annunaki(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Islam is just pure evil.
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by dorox(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Annunaki:
Islam is just pure evil.
It is the religion of peace.
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Annunaki(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2015
dorox:

It is the religion of peace piss.

Edited smiley
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by pillarmaria(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2015
May God have mercy on Muslims.
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by truthman2012(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
It is a pity that some human beings (I mean not animals) would proudly say they are muslims.

I once had a colleague whose name was Tajuden. He said he was ashamed of islamic name and changed it to Tomson. Though not a Christian, he said islam is for the illiterate. Isn't it true?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Annunaki(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
truthman2012:
It is a pity that some human beings (I mean not animals) would proudly say they are muslims.

I once had a colleague whose name was Tajuden. He said he was ashamed of islamic name and changed it to Tomson. Though not a Christian, he said islam is for the illiterate. Isn't it true?

Very true, illiteracy rate is much higher amongst muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Welcome to the world, where ignorance is common sense and senseless is the norm. Me I just sit back and laugh because, as atheist, there is plenty for me to watch and laugh about.
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Medicis(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
More pics...

Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
This....this right here is nauseating!!!!!!
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by truthman2012(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Where are the muslims na!

They are speechless in the face of overwhelming evidences.

But allahh said muslims are merciful among themselves, is that how to show mercy?

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the
messenger of Allah. And those
with him are HARD against the
disbelievers and MERCIFUL among
themselves......

allahh must be a liar.
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by Uyi168: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
curse unto islam...
Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by hodusglobal(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2015
That your friend called Tomson is not a real muslim. Because a real and devoted muslim will not be ashamed of his or her muslim name. Christianity is for the educated fellow right, but why are those calling themselves pastors, reverend fathers and bishops using their titles to scam the churches members...
Example 1: A bishop or pastor flying with his own private jet and which 80% of his church members are walking with N800 slippers... Is that a good religion?

2. Pastor will buy a new car and he will tell the church members that doesn't have bicycles to pay for the plate number registration.

3. Brother Peter and Sister Ruth are couples, when there's misunderstanding between them...Is it right for an educated pastor to tell sister ruth to come and see him privately without her husband presence?

Please lets think well before talking about another peoples religion...

truthman2012:

Re: Who Will Save These People??? (Graphic Pics) by anukulapo: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let's say FG gives up some places for them in Maiduguri, which Muslim is willing to live with these Boko Haram guys?
Blood thirsty

(1) (Reply)

How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? / A Lawyer Presents The Case For The Afterlife / Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.