Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. (791 Views)

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2015

Justice Adolphus Enebeli of Rivers State High Court yesterday sentenced a Police Inspector, Mr. Samuel Timothy to death by hanging.
The Inspector shot dead one Onyekachi Nwasouba, a graduate of Industrial chemistry on November 10 , 2010 at No 34 Old Aba road, Port Harcourt at about 5am.
The deceased reportedly pleaded that he was not an armed robber before he was shot dead by the trigger happy Inspector Timothy.
The deceased according to information available before the court was a producer and distributor of his brand of sachet water. He was out to distribute the sachet water to his clients when the sad incident occurred.
Justice Enebeli in his ruling said the matter had been in his court since 2010, describing the convict as inhuman and not fit to live among descent humans.
“inhuman trigger-happy policeman, who engages in murder; a hater of humankind and merciless killer, after hearing that the victim was an ordinary pure water seller”.
“According to Section 319 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I do not have the power to reduce your sentence. That, you, Inspector Timothy Sampson be hanged on your neck until you are dead”, he ruled.
Justice Enebeli further discharged and acquitted Corporal Moses Obediah, saying that the testimonies of witnesses and others before the court showed that he did not conspire with Inspector Timothy to brutally murder Nwasouba.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/police-inspector-to-die-by-hanging-for-murder-in-port-harcourt/
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by Prince081: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by GboyegaD(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
I hope this serves as a deterrent to other trigger loving policemen.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Police is your friend indeed.

?
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by mykemiley(f): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rily feelin 4 him...
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by xmich(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
I would be glade to see this come to pass,
inhuman trigger happy certified criminal's they are from A-Z.

quote me any were .
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'd like to see the face of that basterd animal when the sentence was read to him, it will give me unquantifiable joy. Trigger happy animals with smelly police uniform. You give the animal guns, ofcourse they squeeze the trigger immediately. Whatelse do you expect from animals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by hereiam: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Its nice to get justice but i think the case took too long. about years to prosecute a direct murder by an inspector.
in advance countries, u shouldn't take more than 3 court hearing to prosecute the murder f**ker.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by tafabaloo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmm.......i hope other law enforcement and security agents, who are trigger happy would learn from this and refrain from life of impunity. Meanwhile, I think more examples still needed to be made, especially from our military guys who think they are far above civil laws...
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Justice well served!
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder In Port Harcourt. by emmanuel596(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Death by hanging is too harsh he would have been injected and left to die slowly....
I prefer to be shot a gun on my head than to die by hanging....lord have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Almakura Floors Maku. Case Dismissed / Ekweremadu Cries Out Over Secret Moves To Force Him Out Of Office / Breaking News.., Saraki Has Signed A Deal To Be Released From Trail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.