Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos (1211 Views)

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by 9aiboard: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ice Prince joined an event full of international pop stars like Beyonce, Coldplay, Pearl Jam, Ed Sheeran, Tori Kelly and others to perform at the 2015 edition of the 2015 Global Citizen festival that held on Saturday, September 26, 2015 at Central Park

http://..com.ng/2015/09/ice-prince-chills-with-with-ed-sheeran.html

Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by Bambless1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
K
Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by busterr(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by NOBODYY: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
E sure me die 90% of nairalanders no sabi Ed-Sheeran

Especially the two posters above me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by 9aiboard: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
NOBODYY:
E sure me die 90% of nairalanders no sabi Ed-Sheeran

Especially the two posters above me cheesy

lol grin grin guy u wicked
Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by NOBODYY: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
post=38475860:

lol grin grin guy u wicked
Na true i kuku talk wink
Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by osesology(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who the hell is Ed shrine(or did I spell it right?)
Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by joefredd006(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
LoL ! Nigerians always looking extra serious in pix.
Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by Chestar5(f): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
osesology:
Who the hell is Ed shrine(or did I spell it right?)

ed sheeran actually, he is a british musician and songwriter kiss....
His popular song most Nigerians know is Thinking out loud!!!, ask google for more detailswink
Re: Ice Prince Chills With With Ed Sheeran | Photos by osesology(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chestar5:

ed sheeran actually, he is a british musician and songwriter kiss....
His popular song most Nigerians know is Thinking out loud!!!, ask google for more detailswink
ok thanks. But I prefer my own version of his name `Ed shrine'

(1) (Reply)

Singer Solidstar Welcomes Child With UK Based Lover (photo) / PHOTO – Woman Offers £350 To Any Man That Can Impregnate Her / Checkout Actress Daniella Okeke's Church Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.