Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help (2061 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hey Friends I need where to work infact any type of work, am tired of been at home that's why am deciding to come to lagos state to look for any type of work that I can do, but my problem is that I don't know anybody in lagos I need help I need where to stay, I don't have money to rent pls help me guys shelter and work pls.
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
chrisantus52:
Hey Friends I need where to work infact any type of work, am tired of been at home that's why am deciding to come to lagos state to look for any type of work that I can do, but my problem is that I don't know anybody in lagos I need help I need where to stay, I don't have money to rent pls help me guys shelter and work pls.
ur plan is unrealistic

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
nawa for u o
u no kno anybody u wan go lagos
do u want to end up under bridge?
life in lagos is not easy as pple think.
atleast u hav to kno som1 livin there to start with

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by def111(m): 12:19am On Oct 03, 2015
the last time I help someone I didn't know to come and stay with me. I regret am for my life. guy stay your village and look for something to do.
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
You don't pay bad with bad bro..
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
At least give me a chance bro am different pls.
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by moneybag100: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm....After you don sell Gala make small money then you will term lagos as no man's land.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Am ready for that all I need is just shelter only pls nid help friends..
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by davodyguy: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
moneybag100:
Hmmm....After you don sell Gala make small money then you will term lagos as no man's land.
we would report him to Olowo RKO, Oba Rilwan Akiolu
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2015
What's the meaning ?
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by omoharry(f): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
chrisantus52:
Lagos is worse off if you dont have money accommodation and most especially a very good support system...you go see oba no be small...
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
hmmm why ?
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by Eapeh2: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
What's your name, state, tribe, qualifications and gender? If i may help you.
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
my name is vincent chrisantus, am from rivers state, south south nigeria, i have my ssce result, am a male i will appricate 4 ur help..thanks am looking forward to hear from you..
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=chrisantus52 post=38703390]my name is vincent chrisantus, am from rivers state, south south nigeria, i have my ssce result, am a male i will appricate 4 ur help..thanks am looking forward to hear from you..[not easy to get a job as you might have been thinking but if u are ready 2 learn a work(phone repair)i may consider to help]

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok bro thanks, so what do u think i do now ?
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by chrisantus52(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok thanks am greatful, so what do you think i do now?
Re: Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help by aspirebig: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is this a joke?

(1) (Reply)

Travel And Pay Later. / Info On Taiwan / Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.