Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) (27297 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) / Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
CSTR2:
Hate? Where is the hate?
Calling out buhari for the incompetent he is, now means hate to backward illiterates like you.
Of course, you would rather live in 1984, backward oaf.
Are you this daft? you and your likes keep shouting PMB is incompetent and everything in working fine.. ELectricity, refineries etc.... and all this we wdid not get during your GEJ regime.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by CSTR2: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
bashydemy:
Are you this daft? you and your likes keep shouting PMB is incompetent and everything in working fine.. ELectricity, refineries etc.... and all this we wdid not get during your GEJ regime.
Which refineries?
Are you high?
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:
PMB YOU CAN NOT CONVERT NIGERIA TO MUSLIM COUNTRY

IF YOU LIKE MEET ALL YOUR ISLAM BOKO BROTHERS.

WASTE OF NIGERIA MONEY ON NONSENSE VISIT
Is stupidity part of your culture? so meeting world past and present leaders now refer them to be BOKO HARAM? I swear you need to be tied to a pole and flog very well.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
bashydemy:
Is stupidity part of your culture? so meeting world past and present leaders now refer them to be BOKO HARAM? I swear you need to be tied to a pole and flog very well.

You just called them Boko Haram

I called them BOKO BROTHERS

mumu check my post well. After flog your papa
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
CSTR2:
Which refineries?
Are you high?
are you from pluto?
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:

You just called them Boko Haram

I called them BOKO BROTHERS

mumu check my post well. After flog your papa
Whatever you call it i understand the message you passing accross
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
bashydemy:
Whatever you call it i understand the message you passing accross

Another Almajiri attack
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by chanky: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:

Imagine the kind of statement gassdon is making,I pity you with your region mentality,chiooor
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by chanky: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:

If you dont know what to type keep your fone @ rest @ gassdon.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
chanky:

Imagine the kind of statement gassdon is making,I pity you with your region mentality,chiooor

Have your own mind! Gassdon will like to see your own statement.

Almajiri
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:

Another Almajiri attack

Thanks robot, If you are tired of this change lagoon is your place.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
bashydemy:
Thanks robot, If you are tired of this change lagoon is your place.

Lagoon?

I love that!

How is Oba of Lagoon? The head of Sabo in Yoruba land.

Mumu boy.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by bashydemy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:

Lagoon?

I love that!

How is Oba of Lagoon? The head of Sabo in Yoruba land.

Mumu boy.
hahaha all this south beasterners sha.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Kassychuks(f): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
apholaryn:
swerve.ode!
U're rilly a child,i dnt hav ur uselex tme.FOOL!
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Kassychuks(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
GERARAHIA:
you called me
Nt me actually,chck vry wel my dear
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by apholaryn: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kassychuks:
U're rilly a child,i dnt hav ur uselex tme.FOOL!
lol..E PAIN HER OOOO!
no cry na. serzly I'm xo sorry ehn.Ode
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by mikolo80: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:
He won't miss this appointment now. If it's to see the pope, he'll say ogwu made him miss the appointment.

Photographer man.. A meeting to help boko haram victims..you miss am. Jordan that don't do business with nigeria, you run go dey meet. Learn your priorities mr. Man
wetin him go get from Pope. learn your priorities
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Kassychuks(f): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2015
apholaryn:
lol..E PAIN HER OOOO!
Uuuuueeehhhh....Oh my God,u disgust me.uuueehh! embarassed
apholaryn:
lol..E PAIN HER OOOO!
Uuuuueeehhhh....Oh my God,u disgust me.uuueehh!U mke me sick.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by apholaryn: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Kassychuks:
Uuuuueeehhhh....Oh my God,u disgust me.uuueehh! embarassedUuuuueeehhhh....Oh my God,u disgust me.uuueehh!U mke me sick.
may Thunder ur dry boobs.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Kassychuks(f): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
apholaryn:
may Thunder ur dry boobs.
Lolzzzz....No b only thunder.May thander tire u.U neva chin shon chin
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by apholaryn: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kassychuks:
Lolzzzz....No b only thunder.May thander tire u.U neva chin shon chin
lol..u sef like wahala too much. ahn ahn
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) by Kassychuks(f): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
apholaryn:
lol..u sef like wahala too much. ahn ahn
No my dear,am alwyz mysef,dnt luk 4pipple's prohala.D gods!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration / Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing / How Malami Stopped Prosecution Of Dino Melaye - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.