Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Who Is God To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God To You? (472 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor / There Is God And He Answers Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is God To You? by holla0404(f): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Today on LOGO we would be having an interactive session, we want all our viewer and readers to in one sentence share your understanding of who and what God is to you.
Am certain this is going to bless someone that is at the verge of giving up because God will answer to his name in your life!
I SEE GOD AS,
The the king of the Jews,the King of Israel,the king of righteousness,the king of the Ages,the king of Heaven,the king of Glory. He is the Lord of lords,the sovereign king. No means of measure can define his limitless love,he is enduringly strong,entirely sincere,eternally steadfast,he is immortally graceful,imperially powerful,impartially merciful.
What about you,how do you see God??
http://Loveofgodoutreach.com/
Re: Who Is God To You? by gwenj(f): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2015
He is my creator,my provider,my protector,he knw me b4 ah was born,words cannot qualify im
Re: Who Is God To You? by ibkgab001: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2015
The Great One

1 Like

Re: Who Is God To You? by OgundeleT(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2015
according to the bible he' a confusion
Re: Who Is God To You? by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2015
The creator of the whole universe

1 Like

Re: Who Is God To You? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2015
The unknown.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God To You? by holla0404(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2015
He is indescribable,incomprehensible,invincible,irresistible. No one ca stand him,yet no body can stop him,you cant find fault in him.Even death cant handle him.
Re: Who Is God To You? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2015
He's my heavenly father, Alpha n Omega, He that fights my battles,He that was and is come.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God To You? by Chizzled06(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
God exists only in the heads of those that choose to believe that he/she exists.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God To You? by gwenj(f): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
And for those dah dnt blive in him,he remains himself...UNCHANGEABLE!UNMOVABLE!.. datz ma God

1 Like

Re: Who Is God To You? by Jet333(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
I c God as my helper,my friend,my shield,my rock,my salvation,my everytin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Prophecy / 10 Qualities Of Good Parents / Ending Sexual Slavery By Christian Leaders Part 1: Help For Perpetrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.